PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I am not quiting

James205
11-20-2001, 02:16 PM
I really hate how people make a big issue on how they are quiting, then within a week you will see them again. No I am not quiting, I have learned if I quit I will just return, but one thing I know I can do is leave the forums and just visit and not post. I said you wont be seeing me much, meaning I will still be posting but not as much(which was a really stupid thread), this time it will be more like 1-5 times a month. I've been posting 2 times a day, and as I read the forums more and more, I see the new people to the forums trying to insult others to be cool. I don't mind if new people come here, but when they come here and they immediatly say something like ,"Ur so stupid go back to elemtry school u loser"(which I saw yesterday) I just want the forums to be deleted. I am not quiting my staff job like everyone else, I am planning on keeping it for months, the reasons why is because it's a staff possition, and if you are going to take up a staff possition you don't quit within a week. Being staff was such a big thing before G2k1, now I bet 90% of people have been staff, the reason why is because people are quitting and being fired for STUPID reasons. People are being fired for mass messaging, I can see a complain if the person does it every 5-10 seconds, but when they do 2-4 a day, there is nothing wrong with that. You guys want to have the current news, and we try to bring it to you but you just complain to get the staff possition. Which is another issue, people are out to get others fired so they will have a chance at it. I was set up not to long ago, luckily I knew what that person was doing and reported it to NL and SnakeEye's. If I probably didnt do that I would be fired for the untrue rumor the person told Snake Eye's. I know this is a long message, I tried to keep this short but it's been bothering me. Like when Geovanie quit Account Admin, he came back and wanted the job again, I know this will happen to me so I will remain doing my job. I just wont be on graal much, or post on the forums much because of many reasons. I tried to prevent arguments, insulting, but it seemed like you people just got worse. Now we have new people insulting everyone left and right. Don't forget it's not just the new people. This isnt even half of what is bothering me, also I know there is a lot of grammar mistakes here, I am tired, and people have been bothering me and it seems whenever someone see's I am online, it's a shock now and think I immediatly quit my job. I am keeping my job for a long time, Account Manager has been the most coming and going job out there, but that has now stopped. It's been fun posting here but once it gets better here, trust me I will be here in a flash :D Thanks for reading my longest post yet.

kagemusha
11-20-2001, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by James205
I really hate how people make a big issue on how they are quiting, then within a week you will see them again. No I am not quiting, I have learned if I quit I will just return, but one thing I know I can do is leave the forums and just visit and not post. I said you wont be seeing me much, meaning I will still be posting but not as much(which was a really stupid thread), this time it will be more like 1-5 times a month. I've been posting 2 times a day, and as I read the forums more and more, I see the new people to the forums trying to insult others to be cool. I don't mind if new people come here, but when they come here and they immediatly say something like ,"Ur so stupid go back to elemtry school u loser"(which I saw yesterday) I just want the forums to be deleted. I am not quiting my staff job like everyone else, I am planning on keeping it for months, the reasons why is because it's a staff possition, and if you are going to take up a staff possition you don't quit within a week. Being staff was such a big thing before G2k1, now I bet 90% of people have been staff, the reason why is because people are quitting and being fired for STUPID reasons. People are being fired for mass messaging, I can see a complain if the person does it every 5-10 seconds, but when they do 2-4 a day, there is nothing wrong with that. You guys want to have the current news, and we try to bring it to you but you just complain to get the staff possition. Which is another issue, people are out to get others fired so they will have a chance at it. I was set up not to long ago, luckily I knew what that person was doing and reported it to NL and SnakeEye's. If I probably didnt do that I would be fired for the untrue rumor the person told Snake Eye's. I know this is a long message, I tried to keep this short but it's been bothering me. Like when Geovanie quit Account Admin, he came back and wanted the job again, I know this will happen to me so I will remain doing my job. I just wont be on graal much, or post on the forums much because of many reasons. I tried to prevent arguments, insulting, but it seemed like you people just got worse. Now we have new people insulting everyone left and right. Don't forget it's not just the new people. This isnt even half of what is bothering me, also I know there is a lot of grammar mistakes here, I am tired, and people have been bothering me and it seems whenever someone see's I am online, it's a shock now and think I immediatly quit my job. I am keeping my job for a long time, Account Manager has been the most coming and going job out there, but that has now stopped. It's been fun posting here but once it gets better here, trust me I will be here in a flash :D Thanks for reading my longest post yet.

That is so TRUE

Slaktmaster
11-20-2001, 02:52 PM
you are right :(
all too right.

Birdbird_0
11-20-2001, 04:03 PM
*mezmorized by the words arranged like that* That...its all so ture.

Kumada
11-20-2001, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
*mezmorized by the words arranged like that* That...its all so ture.
The Typo king has arrived

Birdbird_0
11-20-2001, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Kumada

The Typo king has arrived

*bows bwos*

Kumada
11-20-2001, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

*bows bwos*
*liek rips out carpet infront of teh typo king*
:)

gozen
11-21-2001, 05:06 AM
I AM QIUTING
nnot ;)

Faheria_LAT3
11-21-2001, 05:11 AM
Uhh James, you can quit graal and still make graphics for them. ;)

Frank
11-21-2001, 05:26 AM
I really hate how people make a big issue on how they are quiting, then within a week you will see them again. No I am not quiting, I have learned if I quit I will just return, but one thing I know I can do is leave the forums and just visit and not post. I said you wont be seeing me much, meaning I will still be posting but not as much(which was a really stupid thread), this time it will be more like 1-5 times a month. I've been posting 2 times a day, and as I read the forums more and more, I see the new people to the forums trying to insult others to be cool. I don't mind if new people come here, but when they come here and they immediatly say something like ,"Ur so stupid go back to elemtry school u loser"(which I saw yesterday) I just want the forums to be deleted. I am not quiting my staff job like everyone else, I am planning on keeping it for months, the reasons why is because it's a staff possition, and if you are going to take up a staff possition you don't quit within a week. Being staff was such a big thing before G2k1, now I bet 90% of people have been staff, the reason why is because people are quitting and being fired for STUPID reasons. People are being fired for mass messaging, I can see a complain if the person does it every 5-10 seconds, but when they do 2-4 a day, there is nothing wrong with that. You guys want to have the current news, and we try to bring it to you but you just complain to get the staff possition. Which is another issue, people are out to get others fired so they will have a chance at it. I was set up not to long ago, luckily I knew what that person was doing and reported it to NL and SnakeEye's. If I probably didnt do that I would be fired for the untrue rumor the person told Snake Eye's. I know this is a long message, I tried to keep this short but it's been bothering me. Like when Geovanie quit Account Admin, he came back and wanted the job again, I know this will happen to me so I will remain doing my job. I just wont be on graal much, or post on the forums much because of many reasons. I tried to prevent arguments, insulting, but it seemed like you people just got worse. Now we have new people insulting everyone left and right. Don't forget it's not just the new people. This isnt even half of what is bothering me, also I know there is a lot of grammar mistakes here, I am tired, and people have been bothering me and it seems whenever someone see's I am online, it's a shock now and think I immediatly quit my job. I am keeping my job for a long time, Account Manager has been the most coming and going job out there, but that has now stopped. It's been fun posting here but once it gets better here, trust me I will be here in a flash :D Thanks for reading my longest post yet. Your all right kid, your alllll right

Chrismas
11-21-2001, 05:28 AM
vacations roxor :D

Raven
11-21-2001, 05:31 AM
Amazed by his perfection :megaeek:

11-21-2001, 05:37 AM

AMEN! Especially about being fired for mass messaging ::cough::Lara!::cough::

BruceLee2000
11-21-2001, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2

AMEN! Especially about being fired for mass messaging ::cough::Lara!::cough::

yeah but lara also lied about who she is and she continues to lie to this very day

she also has the iq of a snail

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 05:51 AM
Yeah, your right James. People do good thing for Graal for free (or so they say :rolleyes: ) then they quit, come back a little while later and expect everything back.

yoshee15
11-21-2001, 05:55 AM
graals boring....in peoples vies i "quit graal" because i dont go online anymore. I only go on faheria when things are being tested....or when really bored have Pk sessions...but just playing a server is like the boringest thing =\

James205
11-21-2001, 10:16 AM
Everyone seems to agree, but this is one of the points I just said. When I try to prevent it, it just makes it worse. Right after this thread 2 new threads were about corruption. Stefan has relized people have been getting fired to easily and hired to easily, that's why now the Gaming Officers cant just fire/hire people anymore. That's one problem fixed, but this leaves many other thinking they can get others fired for mass messaging and etc.. When I come on the forums I see 80% of the time see threads like this "[Insertnamehere] Scammed me!" and "I was jailed for no reason" and "[insertanykindofstaffnamehere] abused his powers!" and usually the people who have been posting here for a while know not to make threads like this, and they insult the person for posting it, the new people see the staff as perfect people and they shouldn't be having fun. With me being staff I feel that one of the reasons why graal doesn't seem as fun is people think staff are perfect people, and they cant do certain things. If they screw up once then they immediatly try to get them fired. I will know if anyone is abusing RC, we have a RC log for that, but still people PM me about someone to try to get them fired. Anyways, about the forum corruption posts, I see older posters complaining about it to, about how people post endless corruption threads, later I know I will probably see one from them. I don't know why they do it, maybe since they have more posts things to them appear more important? When it's the same issue as the new posters. New posters are much worse than older posters though(for people who are confused I mean people who have posted on the forums for much longer) they automaticly think by coming to the forums they have to insult people and take there grudges here and post about people who they hate and any kind of staff act out there. I have had probably around 7-8 threads about me being 'corrupt' all of them were not true and the person exaggerated and lied about the issue. I tell you now, if you read a corruption thread here the post it probably 80% untrue. I think that any corruption thread is posted it should be ignored and moderators should delete them. I really hope you understand this long post :) bye

RamiAharonov
11-21-2001, 10:22 AM
Everyone seems to agree, but this is one of the points I just said. When I try to prevent it, it just makes it worse. Right after this thread 2 new threads were about corruption. Stefan has relized people have been getting fired to easily and hired to easily, that's why now the Gaming Officers cant just fire/hire people anymore. That's one problem fixed, but this leaves many other thinking they can get others fired for mass messaging and etc.. When I come on the forums I see 80% of the time see threads like this "[Insertnamehere] Scammed me!" and "I was jailed for no reason" and "[insertanykindofstaffnamehere] abused his powers!" and usually the people who have been posting here for a while know not to make threads like this, and they insult the person for posting it, the new people see the staff as perfect people and they shouldn't be having fun. With me being staff I feel that one of the reasons why graal doesn't seem as fun is people think staff are perfect people, and they cant do certain things. If they screw up once then they immediatly try to get them fired. I will know if anyone is abusing RC, we have a RC log for that, but still people PM me about someone to try to get them fired. Anyways, about the forum corruption posts, I see older posters complaining about it to, about how people post endless corruption threads, later I know I will probably see one from them. I don't know why they do it, maybe since they have more posts things to them appear more important? When it's the same issue as the new posters. New posters are much worse than older posters though(for people who are confused I mean people who have posted on the forums for much longer) they automaticly think by coming to the forums they have to insult people and take there grudges here and post about people who they hate and any kind of staff act out there. I have had probably around 7-8 threads about me being 'corrupt' all of them were not true and the person exaggerated and lied about the issue. I tell you now, if you read a corruption thread here the post it probably 80% untrue. I think that any corruption thread is posted it should be ignored and moderators should delete them. I really hope you understand this long post :) bye

i can't seem to remember a single thread saying you were corupt, other than that.....someone speaks out finally