PDA

View Full Version : My observations on..


Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:29 AM
Police, which would be:

BirdBird, freind, pal, guy, mister, hire some people who dont want a tag just to set their nick to dnd to get noticed

the good police would be Kamuii, and Nastazio (sp?) :)

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:32 AM
adn tornjkauso

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
adn tornjkauso

yea, hes ok, probably has a speach impedemant(sp?)

AlkarenHyralt
11-20-2001, 06:34 AM
Put me on police. Fire with the holy quickness Hype and DragonX. That's what Birdbird should do ;)

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Put me on police. Fire with the holy quickness Hype and DragonX. That's what Birdbird should do ;)
I was talking to him on ICQ, he has a extremely good reason to hire hype :)

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Put me on police. Fire with the holy quickness Hype and DragonX. That's what Birdbird should do ;) alkarien is just, and appears to be intelligent enough to know what falls under what rule. he would make a good police if he were on a little more than he is. :)


Hype -Horrible- (POLICE)
Hype -Trial- (Police) (11/18/01 4:34:21 PM):
you shoudnt ask me to do anything for you , you always talk crap about me
SSj GOkuhan x 100SSJ (11/18/01 4:33:05 PM):
I had kamuii jail it, because someone that was not supposed to was using it. :(
same with this one.
I had zorro change the information,
now they are all back to normal.

Shorty2Dope
11-20-2001, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

I was talking to him on ICQ, he has a extremely good reason to hire hype :)

DragonX is ko0, no one gives him a chance and hate him mostly because he actually held events on ET. Oh well Graal is just a game you have to expect to be put down everyday.

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
alkarien is just, and appears to be intelligent enough to know what falls under what rule. he would make a good police if he were on a little more than he is. :)




oh yes

Petey84
11-20-2001, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

I was talking to him on ICQ, he has a extremely good reason to hire hype :)
o.O; err

AlkarenHyralt
11-20-2001, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
alkarien is just, and appears to be intelligent enough to know what falls under what rule. he would make a good police if he were on a little more than he is. :)




I have 95 hours. In several more years I'll have enough hours to be able to apply! ;)

Dilrod
11-20-2001, 06:42 AM
:( i will never be a police man b/c im not friends with the chief and i stole rone's money b/c he scammed me and i guess its bad to scam back =(

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Right. I have the tag simply to get noticed you BLOODY *****. That's why I've been doing alot of work and I respond to almost every single PM I get unless it's people trying to bug me about Dustari or Providence things. Good god, please, get a BRAIN AND LEARN THINGS BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

YOU MAKE ME ANGRY. I think he was using you as an example of the good police?

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Right. I have the tag simply to get noticed you BLOODY *****. That's why I've been doing alot of work and I respond to almost every single PM I get unless it's people trying to bug me about Dustari or Providence things. Good god, please, get a BRAIN AND LEARN THINGS BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

YOU MAKE ME ANGRY.
whoops, you got the reverse of what i meant :) it means you are a GOOD police, lol

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
I think he was using you as an example of the good police?

:)

ZanderX
11-20-2001, 06:49 AM
I'm stupid and misinterpreted your post and overreacted. :( :( :( Sorry.

Thank you for the complement, I deleted the post. :)

Metal-Slug
11-20-2001, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
I'm stupid and misinterpreted your post and overreacted. :( :( :( Sorry.

Thank you for the complement, I deleted the post. :)

its ok, i can't type very well, i have a bad case of drummers hand, (yes, i got that playing drums) and i move to fast with my fingers, that makes me jumple things up and forget stuf

Aknts
11-20-2001, 07:23 AM
You darn well that Birdbird will only hire friends.

ZanderX
11-20-2001, 07:25 AM
So far as I know, Hype and DragonX weren't Birdbird's friends. Oops, another stroke of genius!

Aknts
11-20-2001, 07:27 AM
I ment for now on. lol. I will never be hired by Birdbird. I mean I was like his best friend before he became "Cool and Powerfull". We were friends way b4 he made levels for 2001. But as soon as a couple high people started likeing him, i was thrown to the curb. So we are not friends anymore on his behalf.

Domini
11-20-2001, 07:32 AM
Nastazio: wow i am a good police :)

FatherDante
11-20-2001, 07:37 AM
Smart people oftentimes like to make their own rules. :o

WeirdmanI9
11-20-2001, 07:45 AM
Hire JR when he downloads Graal again.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-20-2001, 07:59 AM
FIER ZNADERX HE IS SEW KERRUPT OMG LIEK. REED BOTTEM UP

ZnaderX (8:00 PM)
OMG IM GONAN HAX JOO

AfTeRsHoCk (7:59 PM)
Hello


Joke disclaimer

BeZeRkEr
11-20-2001, 09:55 AM
i'll nevar be police
i liek have no friends and im so very unpopular
someone shoot me and put me out of mi misery

konidias
11-20-2001, 10:33 AM
Hype takes things to personally.. when someone calls her a name she jails them. :(

You could pm me and curse me out until the sun exploded and I wouldn't jail you.. it's just a waste of time, and I really am not affected by what people say, so I just let it pass and focus on others.. They usually stop bothering you in 5 minutes anyway if you ignore them.

Hype gets offended by someone and she shouldn't be while she is police.. When you're police you have to ignore your own problems because it's only going to get you in trouble. Of course if someone is bothering you like nonstop trying to kill then it's okay.. if they just pm you calling you names you shouldnt be jailing. :(

BeZeRkEr
11-20-2001, 10:43 AM
i think the staff system on new main is ****
if you're a level maker or graphics person you have much better chance to be another staff
people holding 4 staff posistions is stupid
equal rights :rolleyes:

freak0102
11-20-2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Hype takes things to personally.. when someone calls her a name she jails them. :(

You could pm me and curse me out until the sun exploded and I wouldn't jail you.. it's just a waste of time, and I really am not affected by what people say, so I just let it pass and focus on others.. They usually stop bothering you in 5 minutes anyway if you ignore them.

Hype gets offended by someone and she shouldn't be while she is police.. When you're police you have to ignore your own problems because it's only going to get you in trouble. Of course if someone is bothering you like nonstop trying to kill then it's okay.. if they just pm you calling you names you shouldnt be jailing. :(


i called you a ***** and you wanted to jail me for 2 weeks

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-20-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by freak0102



i called you a ***** and you wanted to jail me for 2 weeks
Key word: Wanted

Providence_Admin3
11-20-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

I was talking to him on ICQ, he has a extremely good reason to hire hype :)

Oh, GOD. Not another scandal.

And by the way, Hype is NOT, and I repeat, NOT POLICE MATERIAL.

I don't want to be a Police, so don't say I'm jealous of her. I'm not. I just think that graal administration gets even more *****ic by the day.

Hyped
11-21-2001, 12:50 AM
For one thing, torankusu didnt put up the whole conversation between us so it will of course be misinterpreted. Second, yes Konidias I have taken some things too personally, but I have learned to ignore them now, thanks. Third, I am doing a good job as far as I know and I have been told, besides the "taking things to personally" part which I have gotten over.
The thing between toran and I, he told me to unjail his account so I asked him what his accountname was, and then after I had unjailed it or whatever I told him he shouldnt ask stuff from me because he tries to get me in trouble for nothing and talks alot of crap about me is all. That's all for now.

Hyped
11-21-2001, 12:54 AM
Oh, and by the way konidias, I dont just jail them straight off for calling me a name. I shouldnt have to put up with harassment continuously. I warn them about 3 times before I jail them and I dont always jail them. When people call me ****s about 20 times in a row after I ask them to stop, that is when I jail them. Thanks to marle and craig people like to call me that now, and I shouldn't have to put up with it just like no one else should. So before you jump to conclusions, get all of the facts, I warn alot before I jail, and dont always jail them for that like I said before. I am not birdbirds friend either and dont just want to be police so i can be at the top of the staff list like everyone says, so please stop saying things that you have no idea what you're talking about, thanks.

AlexH
11-21-2001, 12:58 AM
i wish i could get a trial as police :(
but birdbird hasnt replied to my email :(

Hyped
11-21-2001, 01:02 AM
He never replied to mine either.

AlkarenHyralt
11-21-2001, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Hyped
He never replied to mine either.

Yet you are a trial police officer?

AlexH
11-21-2001, 01:05 AM
hopefully he reads it anyways
but it still be nice to know if hed at least read it
not just let me sit here and wonder

Hyped
11-21-2001, 01:06 AM
Yes.

Valder
11-21-2001, 01:08 AM
Geovanie needs to be fired from police.

Hyped
11-21-2001, 01:10 AM
Why do you say that valder?

Valder
11-21-2001, 01:11 AM
Because he thinks he is better than everyone and thinks he can influence everyone into doing what he wants.

Hyped
11-21-2001, 01:13 AM
Oh, well I dont know about that but if you say so val :)

Hyped
11-21-2001, 01:17 AM
Also, sorry to everyone if I "took things too seriously" with you. I just dont like being called a "****" 50 times a day after I warn the people over and over again to stop. I appoligize. For now on I will just put up with the harassment, unfortunately. If anyone has anymore tips , comments or insights for me to hear about myself please tell me.

Metal-Slug
11-21-2001, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


Oh, GOD. Not another scandal.

And by the way, Hype is NOT, and I repeat, NOT POLICE MATERIAL.

I don't want to be a Police, so don't say I'm jealous of her. I'm not. I just think that graal administration gets even more *****ic by the day.

hahahaha, no, his reason for hiring her is because he thinks her abilities as an officer are good, lol, but she has a problem with fighting on the forums, e.g, read the thread

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Valder
Because he thinks he is better than everyone and thinks he can influence everyone into doing what he wants.
I think Geovanie is an example of someone coming back, just like Antago, wanting fame and glory and power, except he has miserably failed

Frank
11-21-2001, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


Oh, GOD. Not another scandal.

And by the way, Hype is NOT, and I repeat, NOT POLICE MATERIAL.

I don't want to be a Police, so don't say I'm jealous of her. I'm not. I just think that graal administration gets even more *****ic by the day. I'll be damned I agree with you and as twizted put it she is a slot

Frank
11-21-2001, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I think Geovanie is an example of someone coming back, just like Antago, wanting fame and glory and power, except he has miserably failed *sighs* did you see what that idiot did to n-pulse

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-21-2001, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Frank
*sighs* did you see what that idiot did to n-pulse
I know thw whole story. Loved by all, popular server. Then he made Tier'Dal, removed it, tried to incorporate Tier'Dal into N-Pulse, messed it up real good, quit Graal, quit admin jobs

NOW, he wants to come back and get all the respects he got when he screwed up a good server

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Hyped
Also, sorry to everyone if I "took things too seriously" with you. I just dont like being called a "****" 50 times a day after I warn the people over and over again to stop.

I'm surprised that I'm saying this, but I agree with you. I was called a **** a lot when I was a Police officer, and it's really pathetic, considering the insulter generally doesn't even know anything about your sexual life. :p

Antago
11-21-2001, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
just like Antago, wanting fame and glory and power, except he has miserably failed

Wanting fame, glory, and power?
I can't want fame if it's already there. Fame isn't always too great... especially in a game like this full of 12-16 year olds who complain and whine and lie up a storm because they havn't yet realized that it gets you no where. I don't quite think I want anymore fame......

Glory?
That's pretty much the same thing as fame.. unless you want me to open a Bible.

Power?
I gave it up. The only thing I need it for now is to do some of things I have done before.
Why? Because no one else does it besides Stefan and Konidias... and Stefan is quite inactive becuse of his secret projects.
Konidias can only do so much.







If you want to keep this game alive, don't see everything as a threat.
And if you think I'm a jerk for wanting that so called "power", then perhaps find in itself a spark of hypocracy.. because I'm sure just about everyone needs power for something.

Though, apparently, because I have actually done something to get it before, I may never ever be allowed to have nor want it again... because, according to most people, that makes me a greedy little stuck up snob who thinks he wants everything........ Yes, I have heard this before.

The even worse scenario is when Zach whined on for 30 minutes about how I think I'm better than everyone for having special tools to use (the ones I used like a year ago)..
Even though most of those tools were my idea, project, and creation, apparently I'm think I'm "holier-than-thou".

Really, get a life some of you.

k? thanks!






http://antago.virtualave.net/reply.gif

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Antago

http://antago.virtualave.net/reply.gif the button dosent work :( <3

Antago
11-21-2001, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by cds96
the button dosent work :( <3

Well, now, how sad is that?

cds96
11-21-2001, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Antago


Well, now, how sad is that? tell me about it :(

Fidel Castro
11-22-2001, 02:08 AM
good reason why geo shouldn't be police: he was fired from it before for getting mad at me because he thought i owned a bomy which i didn't, so he jailed me and logged off. didn't show his face until the next day, ryan had to unjail me

BeZeRkEr
11-22-2001, 11:36 AM
lol
you're wrong about geo
stefan fired him
he had a lil temper tantrum and quit graal
saying i'll never play graal again and stuff
yet he's back
and his account has 31 years on it still
why doesn't stefan remove it?

Griffyn
11-22-2001, 11:43 AM
you know who is a good cop? :cool:

MaximusP2P
11-22-2001, 12:08 PM
i would make an exelant (sp?im typing too fast and its midnight) police