PDA

View Full Version : Like Omg


Brad2
11-20-2001, 06:25 AM
Poke Pals is official
you can join :)

ZanderX
11-20-2001, 06:26 AM
omgmmagomoamogmagaG!: !(


no sorry :(

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:29 AM
o kool.

ArchOwl
11-20-2001, 06:33 AM
ogm lett me n

mew i choos eyou

Petey84
11-20-2001, 06:45 AM
:O whoa.. i have this really sick picture... of ash and gary forking.. :O its called poke pals.. hehe

James
11-20-2001, 06:49 AM
no thank you :rolleyes:

Blade50
11-20-2001, 06:57 AM
okewl cen i join?

Aknts
11-20-2001, 07:19 AM
Poke Pals?! Sounds Very Stupid.

Brad2
11-20-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Poke Pals?! Sounds Very Stupid.

so does the nickname spanky but you dont hear me complaining:rolleyes:

Dilrod
11-20-2001, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Brad2


so does the nickname spanky but you dont hear me complaining:rolleyes:
haha he just burnt your pop-tart

gozen
11-20-2001, 10:14 AM
donations to the help gozen get a pokemon fund will result in a tax deductions
:D

Spunky2000ca
11-20-2001, 10:22 AM
dont mention that evil *P* word on this forum again, or you'll hear from my attourny!

Raven
11-20-2001, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Dilrod

haha he just burnt your pop-tart

He did more than just burn it. He Hung it on the wall and wipped out a blow tourch and toasted it to pieces.

Providence_Admin3
11-20-2001, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Raven


He did more than just burn it. He Hung it on the wall and wipped out a blow tourch and toasted it to pieces.

Your new signature is very nice.

Brad2
11-21-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3


Your new signature is very nice.

MARLE I NEED YOU TO MAEK THE AVATAR YOU MADE ME IN GIF FORMAT SO I CAN USE

Frank
11-21-2001, 09:06 AM
Marle hates me for some reason, like everytime I say something she roasts me, eh

Falcor
11-21-2001, 09:07 AM
my super ninja dbz SSJ Buu Gokuu frieza brilly trunks gohan troupe clan posse 3001 guild is better. WE ARE NOW RECRUITING!

Blade50
11-21-2001, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Frank
Marle hates me for some reason, like everytime I say something she roasts me, eh

o mebi it iz bc u r STUPID!!!

Saithe Kikou
11-21-2001, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Blade50


o mebi it iz bc u r STUPID!!! Lol you notice hes calling someone stupid when he can hardly spell any words right because hes to lazy and to busy spamming messages around the message board.

Blade50
11-21-2001, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Saithe Kikou
Lol you notice hes calling someone stupid when he can hardly spell any words right because hes to lazy and to busy spamming messages around the message board.

othx taht rly meanz a lot 2 me