PDA

View Full Version : A staff member tryin to kill eveyone

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:11 AM
Toran he has tryed to kill me and he failed he then started to cus wit a staff tag

ZanderX
11-20-2001, 05:12 AM
Of course, it was in a sparring arena.

cds96
11-20-2001, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Scorpz
Toran he has tryed to kill me and he failed he then started to cus wit a staff tag scorps have i told you latley that youre a ****ing *****? oh yes i have i did it this afternoon :rolleyes:

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:18 AM
ok,so when I am sparring it ok for him to warp me out and bat me up.

Craig no one cares, your mouth belongs on your ass.

Providence_Admin3
11-20-2001, 05:18 AM
Hahaha the title of this thread made me LAUGH.

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE BONZAI BUDDY ON YOUR DESKTOP.

GET IT OFF.

cds96
11-20-2001, 05:20 AM
Craig no one cares, your mouth belongs on your ass. i never kiss my donkey i dont like the feel of his fur

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:22 AM
Boniz comes with Kazaa....

Proxy
11-20-2001, 05:23 AM
we decided this in another thread
ET are less apt to restrictions liek other staff positions... and in this case..
THEY ARE ALLOWED TO PK AND CURSE
End of Post, Thank you and Good Night :)
-Kaelink

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by cds96
i never kiss my donkey i dont like the feel of his fur

You kiss your donkeys pebs?

AlkarenHyralt
11-20-2001, 05:24 AM
Boniz comes with Kazaa....

Kazaa is so extrmely lame. I keep having to take it off the computers at school because people keep installing it and ignoring the signs I put up telling them not to. :(

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:26 AM
tell them my story plz this is how it happened
I was sparring one of my some guy to become a member in this one guild and
then i was sent out of the ring by being thrown out and it was Torankusu's falt by
locking the doors and making me have to leave with his events powers and i
was on .5 hearts battling someone on the outside and he said add
BabyJoeJoe to the ring and i went in there with his powers and i tried to run out
but he gor my rating
That is one thing i am PISSOFF ABOUT!
AND HE SHOULD BE FIRED!
Post this plz thx

From rappen Joe

cds96
11-20-2001, 05:27 AM

You kiss your donkeys pebs? whats a peb?

haromaru
11-20-2001, 05:32 AM
Oh NO! He killed you in a SPAR ARENA!

HE IS SO CORRUPT.

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:37 AM
1) CRAIG ROTFLMFAO
2) and he never killed me, but what he said is something that staff should not be sayin, he also said he is glad I got hacked.

AlkarenHyralt
11-20-2001, 05:39 AM
1) CRAIG ROTFLMFAO
2) and he never killed me, but what he said is something that staff should not be sayin, he also said he is glad I got hacked.

Right now, I agree with him and I see nothing wrong with how he acted. You seem to be able to drive anyone to swearing.

Proxy
11-20-2001, 05:39 AM
Al lthis fuss voer a slight spar ranking? I dun think so :/ that's just.. not worth it...

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 05:41 AM
He forgot to mention me asking for him to take it, and more,
and his attacking me first.

Jerom
11-20-2001, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
Nobody cares about this topic anyway, so I personally think you do not owe anyone an explanation Toran. Just act like this thread never happened :D

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:44 AM
right why do I swear so much. ask toran and craig they seem to hold their own lessons for little kids on how to swear. And the point of this post is to say staff realy do need to be improved, If a staff member is aloud to attack me in a spar, tell me I am ***** and say they feel happy I was hacked and hope it happens again, then you seem to miss the point.

gozen
11-20-2001, 05:44 AM
hes a bad girl
talking bout those bad bad girls:rolleyes:

cds96
11-20-2001, 05:45 AM
right why do I swear so much. ask toran and craig they seem to hold their own lessons for little kids on how to swear. And the point of this post is to say staff realy do need to be improved, If a staff member is aloud to attack me in a spar, tell me I am ***** and say they feel happy I was hacked and hope it happens again, then you seem to miss the point. what is a pebs?

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:46 AM

WHAT LIE, OMG MAN, I was in the spar sitting down watching pplz fight then he starts to hit me

Torankusu_2002
right why do I swear so much. ask toran and craig they seem to hold their own lessons for little kids on how to swear. And the point of this post is to say staff realy do need to be improved, If a staff member is aloud to attack me in a spar, tell me I am ***** and say they feel happy I was hacked and hope it happens again, then you seem to miss the point. And you are able to discuss people putting their lips on their own ass, calling them "***gots," and whatnot, and alot of other stuff?

Jerom
right why do I swear so much. ask toran and craig they seem to hold their own lessons for little kids on how to swear. And the point of this post is to say staff realy do need to be improved, If a staff member is aloud to attack me in a spar, tell me I am ***** and say they feel happy I was hacked and hope it happens again, then you seem to miss the point.
mkay, and you think you could do better?

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:48 AM
And you are able to discuss people putting their lips on their own ass, calling them "***gots," and whatnot, and alot of other stuff?

Like I said I learn off the master

:D

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 05:50 AM
*Torankusu (Corrupt) (11/19/01 4:47:29 PM):
Torankusu (Events Team):
hi u shold git hxd agn. u stipad donky lovr.

quick.
ban me bc i am trygin 2 tak ovr world. by

haromaru
11-20-2001, 05:50 AM

I was in the spar sitting down watching pplz fight then he starts to hit me

THAT IS THE GENERAL PREMISE OF A SPAR ROOM.

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:52 AM
-_-
no....the ring is for sparring the chairs are for watching

haromaru
11-20-2001, 05:54 AM
-_-
no....the ring is for sparring the chairs are for watching

And sparring.

Jerom
11-20-2001, 05:54 AM
-_-
no....the ring i for sparring the chairs are fo watching
If you're walking across the street and you get hit by a car, will the driver sue you for not walking on the sidewalk, or not using a car to move on the street?
Be smart, don't be a crash dummy.

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 05:55 AM
go watch a damn chair, then.
stop complaining.
idiot.
-__----____---____--------_______-------__-__-_________-_____-_-_--__-__--_-_-_-------__

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

If you're walking across the street and you get hit by a car, will the driver sue you for not walking on the sidewalk, or not using a car to move on the street?
Be smart, don't be a crash dummy. That is one of the most intelligent things I have seen the/a user on the Jerom account EVER post...

Jerom
11-20-2001, 05:57 AM
That is one of the most intelligent things I have seen the/a user on the Jerom account EVER post...
I could have made a really long essay, giving a better description of what the situation was/is, but I usually just blow it off and let the person be ignorant.

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 05:59 AM
Its graal...

not life

Jerom
11-20-2001, 06:00 AM
Its graal...

not life
Then don't assume it to be as valuable as life you idiot!!!
You say "Its graal...", so why act like it's life? Go away! You just played yourself and left yourself open to stupidity once again. You proved your point wrong, now leave in peace PLEASE.

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:02 AM
Its graal...

not life
tell yourself that before you decide to argue (complain) over(about) someone calling you a ****ing idiot over an online game , which you deserve

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 06:02 AM
so, you think graal is my life?

First you should know me befor you judge me. and when I leave I am gonna make the whole of graal know...

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:08 AM
so, you think graal is my life?

First you should know me befor you judge me. Take your own advice, damnit.

You've prooven yourself to be ignorant many times now. And, you've made remarks about people and their mothers (:rolleyes: ) many times now.

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 06:13 AM
Funny really, When you people get a p2p account you think your all good and no one is better, you think your at the top, you think no one from any sever can do thing to you because your a p2p person . You even think the people should know you, You make typos to get people to look at what you typed, You all get your bum buddys to help you tell some one off, even when you know your in the wrong, You will beat at one person till there is noting left of them so they feel forced to leave. You try to mock their real like buy laughing at their mom when you have ever seen her and her son has only seen her when he was 6 and that was the last time he did see her, You think buy saying nasty things it will make you look good, when you and know your never going to see these people, Your talking to a pixel but I know you would not say the thing you say to me face to face. Just because your p2p does not make you any better then anyone. You only look bad.

haromaru
11-20-2001, 06:15 AM
You make typos to get people to look at what you typed

You try to mock their real like buy

Irony strikes again.

Torankusu_2002
11-20-2001, 06:19 AM
Oh yeah.
I think I am all big and bad. I ask people to fight me over the telephone-wires to proove I am the best idiot in the world.

Your post sounded like an *auto-biography.

(auto-biography- The *biography (Book of a person's life/event in their life, etc.) of a person written by that person.)

Scorpz
11-20-2001, 02:14 PM
You do and you show it

Blade50
11-21-2001, 12:29 AM
Toran he has tryed to kill me and he failed he then started to cus wit a staff tag

haw haw u got haxed

6Burning6Church6
11-21-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
Hahaha the title of this thread made me LAUGH.

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE BONZAI BUDDY ON YOUR DESKTOP.

GET IT OFF.

When you install Kazaa it puts Bonzi Buddy thing on your desktop.

6Burning6Church6
11-21-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Be smart, don't be a crash dummy.

Wouldn't you want to sue the person for hitting you? I mean, if you need to cross the street and the car didn't slow down, or they did a hit and run, wouldn't you want to sue them?

But you do have a good point.

Providence_Admin3
11-21-2001, 04:34 AM
Funny really, When you people get a p2p account you think your all good and no one is better, you think your at the top, you think no one from any sever can do thing to you because your a p2p person . You even think the people should know you, You make typos to get people to look at what you typed, You all get your bum buddys to help you tell some one off, even when you know your in the wrong, You will beat at one person till there is noting left of them so they feel forced to leave. You try to mock their real like buy laughing at their mom when you have ever seen her and her son has only seen her when he was 6 and that was the last time he did see her, You think buy saying nasty things it will make you look good, when you and know your never going to see these people, Your talking to a pixel but I know you would not say the thing you say to me face to face. Just because your p2p does not make you any better then anyone. You only look bad.

I don't see why anyone would feel more powerful just because they have a paid account.

You're idiotic.

Frank
11-21-2001, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Right now, I agree with him and I see nothing wrong with how he acted. You seem to be able to drive anyone to swearing. ****..... :eek: