PDA

View Full Version : bye bye :(

Correction
11-19-2001, 10:26 AM
Hi I am not leaving graal fer good but I dun got mahself grounded and i don't know fer how long exactly but I think it's like untill christmas break . . . so yew peoples won't see me much fer a few weeks and if yew do see me on then I've probably snuck on some how (i've done that before sometimes when i get bored :rolleyes: ) so if we're like in the middle of a conversation or something and i suddenly leave it ain't 'cause i don't like yew it's probably 'cause i just heard mah mom walk in or something and i don't wanna get caught :p (which by the way I must brag that i have never gotten caught fer being on the computer while grounded :D)

Jerom
11-19-2001, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Correction
Hi I am not leaving graal fer good but I dun got mahself grounded and i don't know fer how long exactly but I think it's like untill christmas break . . . so yew peoples won't see me much fer a few weeks and if yew do see me on then I've probably snuck on some how (i've done that before sometimes when i get bored :p) so if we're like in the middle of a conversation or something and i suddenly leave it ain't 'cause i don't like yew it's probably 'cause i just heard mah mom walk in or something and i don't wanna get caught :p (which by the way I must brag that i have never gotten caught fer being on the computer while grounded :D)
NO ROY I WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH! ;_; Doooonnnttt gooooooo ;_; I wub yah!!! Will you marry me?

Blade50
11-19-2001, 10:28 AM
obai

Raven
11-19-2001, 11:01 AM
BAI BAI =(

yoshee15
11-19-2001, 11:03 AM
wow its hard to get caught you must be like Snake! :rolleyes: m: going out see ya in 4 hours
me: ok have fun::::::3 hours 58 minutes later logs off:::::

thats hard!

Blue-Poyozo
11-19-2001, 11:13 AM
royroyroy

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-19-2001, 11:20 AM
Bai bai Roy :(

ArchOwl
11-19-2001, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Bai bai Roy :(

cds96
11-19-2001, 06:02 PM
omi sex later roy k

Frank
11-20-2001, 01:12 AM
There's only one solution, get a tranquilizer gun and shoot your parent (s) with it, problem solved *relizes he's been playing to much mgs2*

Providence_Admin3
11-20-2001, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Frank
There's only one solution, get a tranquilizer gun and shoot your parent (s) with it, problem solved *relizes he's been playing to much mgs2*

Hey, boss, newsflash:

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

Dilrod
11-20-2001, 01:52 AM
i (which by the way I must brag that i have never gotten caught fer being on the computer while grounded :D)[/COLOR] [/B]
neither have i,one time when i was grounded i would be on everyday afterschool and in the morning and delete loggs and stuff its realy easy when your parents are computer ignorant

Fidel Castro
11-20-2001, 02:09 AM
oroy, spekkio grounded you?!

freak0102
11-20-2001, 03:19 AM
Hi I am not leaving graal fer good but I dun got mahself grounded and i don't know fer how long exactly but I think it's like untill christmas break . . . so yew peoples won't see me much fer a few weeks and if yew do see me on then I've probably snuck on some how (i've done that before sometimes when i get bored :rolleyes: ) so if we're like in the middle of a conversation or something and i suddenly leave it ain't 'cause i don't like yew it's probably 'cause i just heard mah mom walk in or something and i don't wanna get caught :p (which by the way I must brag that i have never gotten caught fer being on the computer while grounded :D) nooooo

spi
11-20-2001, 03:30 AM
BYE RO1 <6 4 UR STATE

Frank
11-20-2001, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

Hey, boss, newsflash:

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT. You know, you seem to have a problem with me and thats all good but please keep your opinions to your self