PDA

View Full Version : Sldlknd


Brad_Elven
11-19-2001, 12:06 AM
Sorry for posting this here but i need an immediate response. DD uses like 200 ganis that arent multi directional but they are multi frame. Is it true (according to godspeed) that you can use multi frame but not directional if ur free?

Brad_Elven
11-19-2001, 12:16 AM
anyone?

Aknts
11-19-2001, 12:24 AM
I thought you couldn't use multi at all if you own free server.

Torankusu_2002
11-19-2001, 12:28 AM
Stefan said something about this a while ago.

He said that ganis like the ones that Graal2001 uses (Graal2001, and multi-directional ganis) were not to be used on free playerworlds. Same with the images. Ganis with multi-frames, are OKAY, I guess, or Enigma would be shut down right now.

Jerom
11-19-2001, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
Stefan said something about this a while ago.

He said that ganis like the ones that Graal2001 uses (Graal2001, and multi-directional ganis) were not to be used on free playerworlds. Same with the images. Ganis with multi-frames, are OKAY, I guess, or Enigma would be shut down right now.
Psst... hey... why hasn't Delteria been shut down yet?...

Torankusu_2002
11-19-2001, 12:57 AM
Stefan dislikes shutting servers down, supposedly, because of all the hard work (STEALING TAKES A WHILE) the owners and staff have put into it. He did not hesitate to shut down Enigma.

Brad_Elven
11-19-2001, 01:01 AM
so multi frames are ok? Thank you :)

Jerom
11-19-2001, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
Stefan dislikes shutting servers down, supposedly, because of all the hard work (STEALING TAKES A WHILE) the owners and staff have put into it. He did not hesitate to shut down Enigma.
Screw Delteria!
They can work harder in other areas, such as their own creativity and concept of ownership!

homeless1
11-19-2001, 02:36 AM
PW management wont accept it if you have multiframe ganis and your free.

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:21 AM
o

LilNiglet
11-19-2001, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Blade50
o Stop spamming!

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
Stop spamming!

sry

LilNiglet
11-19-2001, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Blade50


sry
No, you are not. And type in full words, please.

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

No, you are not. And type in full words, please.

make me, bish

LilNiglet
11-19-2001, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Blade50


make me, bish
Bish? Wha?

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Bish? Wha?

u

LilNiglet
11-19-2001, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Blade50


u What the hell is a bish? sounds like a type of polish food ... :confused:

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
What the hell is a bish? sounds like a type of polish food ... :confused:

okewl i 4got it iz kewl 2 b racist