PDA

View Full Version : The official Dustari ranting thread

Xythar
11-18-2001, 11:18 PM
Will I regret this later? Most likely. But I'd like to get a load of my chest. This addressed to Dustari, Kamuii, and all 2k1 kingdom in general.

I'm taking a page out of Kamuii's book. Starting now, I'm taking a "leave of absence" from Dustari. Indefinitely. I've become increasingly more frustrated with the way it is run, and the people it consists of.

Take this into consideration. The other night, while exploring the Baddies' Fortress, Brad began using warpto and attacking us, saying he was a spirit. That was the most roleplaying I have see Dustari do in the last two months. Running from Brad and shouting "flee." Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?

For weeks, Dustari maintained its original boycott of Curon, because "they don't roleplay." That's true, but were we honestly any better? Did we really roleplay any more than Curon did? There's a difference between being able to roleplay, and actually roleplaying. Every member of Dustari had the potential to be good roleplayers, but it seems that with the exception of myself, Tupper and Alkaren, nobody wanted to. You want more participation? Give the people something to participate in.

And how about leadership, Kamuii? You erased every single tag, just because someone called you incompetent or so I've heard. That slander may have been somewhat uncalled for, but did you ever stop and think that it may have had its merits? There have been rumblings of that sort for the past two weeks. You knew you would very rarely be on, but kept yourself the sole ruler. You all but abandoned your kingdom, but kept the tag for the status. And when somebody pointed this out, you deleted the entire kingdom. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Despite whatever you may believe, we do need an active ruler. And frankly, you have not been one.

So no, I will not reapply to join Dustari, come the 25th. Nor will I join any other kingdom, for that matter. Because for the most part, every other kingdom has the same problems I mentioned above. I will continue roleplaying on 2k1, but I don't need a kingdom's tag to do that.

Kamuii, you once told Juron that you trusted me "implicitly." Do so now, if you will.

AlexH
11-18-2001, 11:21 PM
and thats the sole reason i have not joined any kingdoms and never will join a kingdom

FatherDante
11-18-2001, 11:24 PM
If you can't get what you want out of it, best thing to do is leave, I guess.

Xythar
11-18-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
If you can't get what you want out of it, best thing to do is leave, I guess.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Kamuii's a friend, and I hope he can stay one, but that isn't reason enough for me to stay in his kingdom.

Asuka
11-18-2001, 11:40 PM
Turn Dustari back to its original idea of Nation of Destruction and Conquest have 1 freaking advisor IF YOU NEED ONE and have a huge army consisting of Calvary, Infantry, Bowmen, and Mages. Have a Paladin to head the army and a Dark Dragoon to be the King's bodyguard. And take over G2K1. Dustari's FIRST PLAN.

Asuka
11-18-2001, 11:41 PM
Also, Declare War on ALL kingdoms. Dustari WAS NEVER supposed to have any allies. It was a warring nation bent on Death and Destruction. Bring it back.

Hell if you want i'll be your paladin. I just can't be king ......

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-18-2001, 11:44 PM
I hear you Xythar, Kamuii is my friend too, but there is nothing going on in Dustari. So, when only three of the nine senate members showed up for the meeting I asked them all "What was Dustari?" and "What IS Dustari?"

I also didn't bring my Baddies castle proposal forward because we don't have an army to actually protect it. What good is expanding when you can't defend your lands? That's why I am offering my services to the Crusaders and other guilds who wish to join our alliance up near Baddies. I will come back on the 25th, however, to see what has become of the kingdom

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-18-2001, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Asuka
Also, Declare War on ALL kingdoms. Dustari WAS NEVER supposed to have any allies. It was a warring nation bent on Death and Destruction. Bring it back.

Hey guy I am paladin, but there is no army to lead. We have three men actually, Commander Galam, Foot Solder Kirin (I think) and for the first time Knight Adin (Valder)

Asuka
11-18-2001, 11:46 PM
I wish i was able to come back and fix things back to what they once were..... and bring back the kingdoms but ****..... who is Antareo? sounds like something antagoish

KrayZieKracka
11-18-2001, 11:47 PM
Tupper: Gives me another reason to do something I've been wanting to for a long time...

Asuka
11-18-2001, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Hey guy I am paladin, but there is no army to lead. We have three men actually, Commander Galam, Foot Solder Kirin (I think) and for the first time Knight Adin (Valder)

DUH look at all the other ranks TO HAVE a system like Kamuii is setting up you need like 50 people in Dustari NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Xythar
11-18-2001, 11:48 PM
I wish i was able to come back and fix things back to what they once were..... and bring back the kingdoms but ****..... who is Antareo? sounds like something antagoish

Antareo is a wannabe kingdom. Not official.

Xythar
11-18-2001, 11:50 PM

DUH look at all the other ranks TO HAVE a system like Kamuii is setting up you need like 50 people in Dustari NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

That's another gripe. The class system is amazing in its organization, and Kamuii obviously spent a good deal of time on it, but to work, it needs more people than they have.

Asuka
hrrm it should go back to being

Dustari, Samurai, Zormite, Pirate Crew, and 1 more kingdom. REST SHOULD DIE! Me and Jerom had a great idea for how to get rid of all the other kingdoms too but........ something came up.

KrayZieKracka

Tupper: But that would completely eliminate the porpose of my job... =/

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-18-2001, 11:51 PM
Tupper if your going to do what I think you are then I want to speak with you on Graal later on

KrayZieKracka
11-18-2001, 11:51 PM
hrrm it should go back to being

Dustari, Samurai, Zormite, Pirate Crew, and 1 more kingdom. REST SHOULD DIE! Me and Jerom had a great idea for how to get rid of all the other kingdoms too but........ something came up.
Tupper: >=) I have an idea for that unknown kingdom. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

KrayZieKracka
11-18-2001, 11:52 PM
Tupper if your going to do what I think you are then I want to speak with you on Graal later on
Tupper: Contact me now. I am at KrayZie's house, cause my Dad thinks 2 D's on a report card means doom. :rolleyes:

Asuka
11-18-2001, 11:53 PM
Give me 2 weeks and i could bring Dustari back, Get rid of all the wannabe kingdoms, set up a RP committee, and set up a system for kingdoms wanting to join. But kamuii is too stubborn he has "started over dustari" 2 times already

TDK_RC15
11-18-2001, 11:53 PM
thank you for pointing out some of the reasons I quit Dustari, TWICE.

FatherDante
11-19-2001, 03:58 AM
Sorry to burst your divine vision, Asuka, but we already ARE down to just the four kingdoms. In my mind, 3 is the most thenumber of players could support to begin with. That's why Zormites and Pirate crew have almost nothing. Perhaps we could combine them all into the underground kingdom, like the original plan. Pirates are unsavory types and the zormite kingdom is already underwater. :p

Blade50
11-19-2001, 03:59 AM
h8 dustari 4 eva

Zulithe
11-19-2001, 04:07 AM
Yes, the Pirates were supposed to be a branch of one of the other main Kingdoms, not their own Kingdom. Graal 2001 is growing slowly, I think we can support 4 Kingdoms now fully, but we need to strengthen them! Samurai, Dustari, Zormite, Underground (rat people, with the pirates probably being a branch of Underground, since they wouldn't fit all that well with Zormites)

Juron Pilo
11-19-2001, 04:12 AM
why can't the zormites be raiding the other kingdoms so?
its not like their gonna attack any other kingdom any other way...
their the zormite navy if you will

FatherDante
11-19-2001, 04:19 AM
I tell you, we don't have enough people for 3, hardly. -.-

JinZero
11-19-2001, 04:30 AM
Give me 2 weeks and i could bring Dustari back, Get rid of all the wannabe kingdoms, set up a RP committee, and set up a system for kingdoms wanting to join. But kamuii is too stubborn he has "started over dustari" 2 times already
Me and Ghost Pirate are the "RP Admins" appointed by Stefan. We are in a way a 2 person RP Commitee.

Providence_Admin3
11-19-2001, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Xythar
Will I regret this later? Most likely. But I'd like to get a load of my chest. This addressed to Dustari, Kamuii, and all 2k1 kingdom in general.

I'm taking a page out of Kamuii's book. Starting now, I'm taking a "leave of absence" from Dustari. Indefinitely. I've become increasingly more frustrated with the way it is run, and the people it consists of.

Take this into consideration. The other night, while exploring the Baddies' Fortress, Brad began using warpto and attacking us, saying he was a spirit. That was the most roleplaying I have see Dustari do in the last two months. Running from Brad and shouting "flee." Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?

For weeks, Dustari maintained its original boycott of Curon, because "they don't roleplay." That's true, but were we honestly any better? Did we really roleplay any more than Curon did? There's a difference between being able to roleplay, and actually roleplaying. Every member of Dustari had the potential to be good roleplayers, but it seems that with the exception of myself, Tupper and Alkaren, nobody wanted to. You want more participation? Give the people something to participate in.

And how about leadership, Kamuii? You erased every single tag, just because someone called you incompetent or so I've heard. That slander may have been somewhat uncalled for, but did you ever stop and think that it may have had its merits? There have been rumblings of that sort for the past two weeks. You knew you would very rarely be on, but kept yourself the sole ruler. You all but abandoned your kingdom, but kept the tag for the status. And when somebody pointed this out, you deleted the entire kingdom. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Despite whatever you may believe, we do need an active ruler. And frankly, you have not been one.

So no, I will not reapply to join Dustari, come the 25th. Nor will I join any other kingdom, for that matter. Because for the most part, every other kingdom has the same problems I mentioned above. I will continue roleplaying on 2k1, but I don't need a kingdom's tag to do that.

Kamuii, you once told Juron that you trusted me "implicitly." Do so now, if you will.

Okay, screw you.

1. He didn't erase all tags because someone called him incompetent.

2. You're such a power-hungry control freak that you won't even let Kamuii be Grand Consul? How... disgusting. He gave you ENORMOUS power, and what do you do? Ask for more. I HATE people like you, you disgusting waste of skin.

3. I knew you were trouble from the first day you joined Dustari. You can't roleplay any better than any of the members, you're just an elitist (look it up, assclown) looking for a place to use and abuse power.

4. Your NewsPro posts on the Dustari website were egocentrical and horrible. You act like you have the world in your palm, and, quite frankly, it makes me want to hurl.

Get your emotions in control, THEN make posts like these, jerk.

Brad2
11-19-2001, 05:02 AM
I aquired Zormite yesterday...or was it 2 days ago? Bah, either or, and i immediately had all the tags removed so I could start over. There were many Zormite in that shouldnt have been in so I removed everyone and began to re add people. I think we have only about 15 - members but thats just an estimate. I dont recruit anyone. All my men/women can rp very good and in a weeks time will be just as strong as any other kingdom. I have a new castle under construction and my plans for links to many other water areas seem to be going well. What I want is a link to a cave in ug lake,a link to samurai castle, and a link into the river of Dustari castle so that we could get in. If this was real rp'ing we would be able to get in because of the water. Once all this is done, look for a dramatic change in Zormite.

FatherDante
11-19-2001, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3
And the contradiction of the year award goes to...

11-19-2001, 05:30 AM

And the contradiction of the year award goes to... Marle is aloud to do that ;)

Sjc2k1
11-19-2001, 05:36 AM
graal2001 hasnt got enough people to support 4 kingdoms and yes 3 kingdoms would be a good number but think about it how are we to decide what kingdom just gets deleted each kingdom has unique history and elements.
i say we start from the begining and start a commitie then in that commitie we plan what kingdom merges with another kingdom then we take it from there.
i remember when we did have an role playing commitie. we had a golden age of kingdoms then but now it looks bad for every kingdom out there.

Providence_Admin3
11-19-2001, 05:40 AM

And the contradiction of the year award goes to...

It wasn't a contradiction. I know I have a problem with anger and I also know that I am immature, and I realize this. My emotions are as in control as I want them to be.

FatherDante
11-19-2001, 05:46 AM
He who cuts off another mans head cannot excuse himself by saying he did it while in complete control of himself.

Providence_Admin3
11-19-2001, 05:47 AM
He who cuts off another mans head cannot excuse himself by saying he did it while in complete control of himself.

I know it's just an example, but I never cut off a man's head. All I am doing is speaking my mind.

Zulithe
11-19-2001, 05:48 AM
Well, I think Zormites are a beter theme than pirates (no offense pirates!) so if we can only have three, I mean, just what are we supposed to do? The Zormites are the most original, we can't let them die off! We need four Kingdoms, there are enough people to be interested, but it won't gather all that much steam if it isn't organized and planned out well for the long term.

I would join Zormite, but I do not like wearing a fish head all the time ^_^ (since my Samurai tag was removed)

::shrugs::

If Asuka gained control of Dustari again, I would join, but I doubt that will happen. And Pirates just aren't my style.

Xythar
11-19-2001, 06:07 AM

He didn't erase all tags because someone called him incompetent.

I admit I was wrong, on this, but it was what I had been told at the time. My apologies.

2. You're such a power-hungry control freak that you won't even let Kamuii be Grand Consul? How... disgusting. He gave you ENORMOUS power, and what do you do? Ask for more. I HATE people like you, you disgusting waste of skin.

How dare you judge me?! You have no idea who I am, and make uninformed rash assumptions for no reason whatsoever. Did I ever say I wanted more power? I could care less about my powers as a Magistrate. I was stating that Kamuii was inactive, and an imperfect king. If you hadn't read the post for the sole purpose of looking for reasons to insult me, you would have seen this.

3. I knew you were trouble from the first day you joined Dustari. You can't roleplay any better than any of the members, you're just an elitist (look it up, assclown) looking for a place to use and abuse power.

Once again, did I ever say I was a better roleplayer than anyone else? No. I said I was one of the few who wanted to roleplay. Big difference there. And I'd like you to name ONE TIME I so much as *touched* my "power" in the wrong way. Oh, look, you can't.

4. Your NewsPro posts on the Dustari website were egocentrical and horrible. You act like you have the world in your palm, and, quite frankly, it makes me want to hurl.

Oh, yes. Remind me, which one was egocentrical? The one where I stated that we didn't view Curon as a kingdom, or the one where I noted Saii's new position?

*Points to Dante*

Brad2
11-19-2001, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Well, I think Zormites are a beter theme than pirates (no offense pirates!) so if we can only have three, I mean, just what are we supposed to do? The Zormites are the most original, we can't let them die off! We need four Kingdoms, there are enough people to be interested, but it won't gather all that much steam if it isn't organized and planned out well for the long term.

I would join Zormite, but I do not like wearing a fish head all the time ^_^ (since my Samurai tag was removed)

::shrugs::

If Asuka gained control of Dustari again, I would join, but I doubt that will happen. And Pirates just aren't my style.

I could possibly make up some sort of human ambassador rank for you....if you really want to be in Zormite that is.

Asuka
11-19-2001, 07:55 AM
Sorry to burst your divine vision, Asuka, but we already ARE down to just the four kingdoms.

What about Curon or Artageo or something like that. Also i'm POSITIVE if i went up to stefan and said something like Hey i have this idea for a kingdom blah blah and here's the levels the kingdom would be put up. Thats the problem.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-19-2001, 08:35 AM
Xythar has no power to abuse

James
11-19-2001, 08:41 AM
have the pirates and zormite merge and they will be the most powerful kingdom yet

Brad2
11-19-2001, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by James
have the pirates and zormite merge and they will be the most powerful kingdom yet

Zormites and pirates?

ehhh...

for starters ghost pirate would NEVER
second of all it wouldnt be right :/

James
11-19-2001, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Brad2

Zormites and pirates?

ehhh...

for starters ghost pirate would NEVER
second of all it wouldnt be right :/

well maybe have an rp battle (pirates will win) and former people of zormite will be slaves to the pirates. this would give the pirates underwater travel as well, and maybe ghost pirate will finally find his gate to hell

Brad2
11-19-2001, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by James

well maybe have an rp battle (pirates will win) and former people of zormite will be slaves to the pirates. this would give the pirates underwater travel as well, and maybe ghost pirate will finally find his gate to hell

I dont know. I think the 4 kingdoms are fine...

11-19-2001, 09:34 AM
I think the Samurai should hunt the Zormite into extiction.

Xythar
11-19-2001, 09:35 AM
Xythar has no power to abuse

Zulithe
11-20-2001, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
I think the Samurai should hunt the Zormite into extiction. No way ^_^ The Zormites are awesome.

Hiryuu we need you :)

Come defend your creation

gozen
11-20-2001, 03:39 AM
The Samurai are peaceful and for the most part neutral, and un-interferring with the politics around them.