PDA

View Full Version : Dilrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!


mhermher
11-18-2001, 05:52 PM
DILROD WHY DONT I HAVE A KEY ANYMOE TO YOUR HOUSE???
I HAD 3000 GRALATS THERE AND WANT THEM BACK!

cds96
11-18-2001, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by mhermher
DILROD WHY DONT I HAVE A KEY ANYMOE TO YOUR HOUSE???
I HAD 3000 GRALATS THERE AND WANT THEM BACK! hahaha

Brad2
11-18-2001, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by cds96
hahaha

dont trust anyone

cds96
11-18-2001, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Brad2


dont trust anyone i will steals your cashmoonies now in my house k!!!

Brad2
11-18-2001, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by cds96
i will steals your cashmoonies now in my house k!!!

then i will continuously stalk you and chop your tongue off and hang it around my neck

cds96
11-18-2001, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Brad2


then i will continuously stalk you and chop your tongue off and hang it around my neck there stolen fool

Brad2
11-18-2001, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by cds96
there stolen fool

ONNOO

cds96
11-18-2001, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Brad2


ONNOO hahaha you were like "wts"

Brad2
11-18-2001, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by cds96
hahaha you were like "wts"

:megaeek: