PDA

View Full Version : For the RPing Community

ArmadeusWarlock
11-16-2001, 05:58 AM
If you read the funplex thread, this will be something for you. I have recieved a PM from stefan about it, and he wants a RP area like castles, forests, etc so we can RP. This is mainly for kingdoms/guilds, but anyone can come in and RP as long as it isnt disturbing the other RP'ers.

Please post any comments/suggestions for this, so I can make some scenery for RPing, and I think stefan might do the scripting part, not sure though. But if any good LAT or scripters out there could help, I surely would appreciate it, and stefan would too ;)

Please reply with ideas

Brad2
11-16-2001, 06:18 AM
I will get my pokemon Crew in on this
we can own you all

JinZero
11-16-2001, 06:36 AM
I will help with levels if needed

Lionel-Jonson
11-16-2001, 06:47 AM
I'll make levels

Brad2
11-16-2001, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Lionel-Jonson
I'll make levels

as will I

kagemusha
11-16-2001, 07:03 AM
I like this idea!
And I also think that stefan should make some RPing quests.

ArmadeusWarlock
11-18-2001, 02:20 AM
Well, its good to get some people to helps with levels. I think you three would be enough help. If Birdbird would help, it could really rock.

Anyways, Ill be working on a special system NPC for the next week or two that will have certain RP-only commands and stuff. I will need a bunch of cool gani's for magic, any help is appreciated.

I was also wondering on how we could set certain traits to people. Like, so, a non-magical rank of a guild/kingdom does not get magic stuff, or something that goes out of their rank. Maybe the leaders could assign certain tags to the RP'ers? Alot of thought will be put into this, so feel free to post.