PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Games


Valder
11-14-2001, 08:22 AM
I will host them on Thursday, so all kingdom leaders, tell your members to be ready.

AlexH
11-14-2001, 08:24 AM
KG is good but i cant play it with my bomy
they cant get the flags :(

Valder
11-14-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
KG is good but i cant play it with my bomy
they cant get the flags :(

No I meant the games so kingdoms can win trophies.

Lyndzey
11-18-2001, 12:25 AM
o grate. I think I missed them damnit. We're still waiting for our TC1 trophy.

milotheman
11-18-2001, 12:43 AM
hopefully samurai will win more than 1

Brad2
11-18-2001, 05:32 AM
Just curious...

Outlaws won Soccer,Sparring, and Gully 1....what happened to those trophys...I know they gave sparring to SAmurai because Dante came in second...

Yamizitzu
11-18-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Brad2
Just curious...

Outlaws won Soccer,Sparring, and Gully 1....what happened to those trophys...I know they gave sparring to SAmurai because Dante came in second...
Hey, Samurai is still waiting for the CS2 trophey that we won a while ago. Also We have the Sparring trophey because of Dante

Brad2
11-18-2001, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Yamizitzu

Hey, Samurai is still waiting for the CS2 trophey that we won a while ago. Also We have the Sparring trophey because of Dante

ACTUALLY

there ws a spar rumble
4 peopel from each kingdom were involved
Gonmon won for outlaws
Dante came in second

Lyndzey
11-18-2001, 10:54 AM
I think I was the only ETA that held Kingdom Games...

Brad2
11-18-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
I think I was the only ETA that held Kingdom Games...


true
I helped :P

Valder
11-18-2001, 12:15 PM
don't worry, they will be held very soon

Torankusu_2002
11-18-2001, 03:16 PM
outlaws is not a kingdom.

you have had possession of 3 kingdoms, brad, all of which are now extremely crappy and pointless.

Lyndzey
11-18-2001, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Brad2



true
I helped :P

You did? You weren't my Asst back then, BlKnight was and he helped me a bit, and Psychu always begged me to let him help.

Brad2
11-18-2001, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


You did? You weren't my Asst back then, BlKnight was and he helped me a bit, and Psychu always begged me to let him help.

I held the gully race kingdom game for you :)
and Psychu is a girl...hahaha

Valder
11-19-2001, 02:38 PM
should i include Curon into the kingdom games
if all the kingdom leaders say no then they will not participate

Slaktmaster
11-19-2001, 02:45 PM
NO because Curon is not a kingdom. They are just pathethic.

Python523
11-24-2001, 02:57 PM
What kingdom has the most trophies? I know PC has fishing and something else I can't remember

Valder
11-24-2001, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Python523
What kingdom has the most trophies? I know PC has fishing and something else I can't remember

Dustari and Samurai are tied I think

Raven
11-24-2001, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Valder


Dustari and Samurai are tied I think

I think samurai has the most..

iceman8832
11-25-2001, 12:03 AM
Hey Valder i submitted my application a long time ago for events team. Have you seen it. Please tell me if i made it. Thanks.