PDA

View Full Version : What an announcement


konidias
11-13-2001, 09:19 AM
"Hey guys

this is Kambia I wont be holding events anymore because DragonX stole my account. I have proof it wil be on the forums"

She shouldn't be holding events anymore for posting stupid announcements. :rolleyes:

Valder
11-13-2001, 09:50 AM
Don't worry, i'll take care of it.

Raven
11-13-2001, 11:58 AM
I though it was Cymeria that stole the account??

Valder
11-13-2001, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Raven
I though it was Cymeria that stole the account??

No, I heard it was DragonX. I've been getting a lot of complaints about him stealing people's accounts and money.

11-13-2001, 08:59 PM
Too bad. =(

DragonBladesX
11-14-2001, 02:59 AM
ME? ME ? WTF? Kambia made that stuff up and so did everyone else who doesnt like me I dont hack or use cheats I'm a GOOD person get that in your heads if i did cheat I would be stealing everything I wouldnt care about anything it was NOT me I bet you 10000000000k gralats it wasnt I bet my soul it wasnt I will BET anything

Fidel Castro
11-14-2001, 03:27 AM
she became auctioneer and events team member awful fast

Providence_Admin3
11-14-2001, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
she became auctioneer and events team member awful fast


yes. almost suspiciously.

gozen
11-14-2001, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3



yes. almost suspiciously.
dun dun dun
the plot thickens

ArmadeusWarlock
11-14-2001, 05:51 AM
:(

Graal is boring...

Raven
11-14-2001, 06:54 AM
*cough* payed someone off *cough*

Valder
11-14-2001, 08:21 AM
I asked brad to test a few people out to be events team and she was like the first to send me an application. She is very good at doing events. The auctioneer part I don't know about.

AlexH
11-14-2001, 08:28 AM
she has been quite a good ET
but she held a survivor and that was a mess
she should have gottenmore help with it

Fidel Castro
11-14-2001, 09:52 AM
yeah at least she held an event i guess?
so why is ghost pirate a member of events team when i've never seen him hold an event?

Python523
11-14-2001, 10:00 AM
I don't think Kambia payed someone off, she told me that Valder is one of her friends

Valder
11-14-2001, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
yeah at least she held an event i guess?
so why is ghost pirate a member of events team when i've never seen him hold an event?

He does, i've been asking him to.

Er1c
11-14-2001, 10:16 AM
Kambia payed 200 gralat for her auctioneer tag, and in a CS event that Jap was holding she ended the game at least 20 times to try and enable bomys just so she could play and would not stop untill Konidas jailed her.

Python523
11-14-2001, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Er1c
Kambia payed 200 gralat for her auctioneer tag, and in a CS event that Jap was holding she ended the game at least 20 times to try and enable bomys just so she could play and would not stop untill Konidas jailed her.
The ETs arent suppose to perticipate anyway... She needs to learn how to be a good ET, I'm not even an ET and I know that

Providence_Admin3
11-14-2001, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Python523

The ETs arent suppose to perticipate anyway... She needs to learn how to be a good ET, I'm not even an ET and I know that

ETs can so participate.

She is a good ET, aside from the fact that she warped to Survivor Island when DragonX and I were trying to hold Survivor, enabled Dragon form, and tried to kill us both, and everyone who was playing.

But anyway, ETs can participate, as long as they don't abuse their powers (like End Game in the middle of it.)

JeffTL
11-14-2001, 10:53 PM
Dragon form, in my opinion, is best used to ferret out small groups of people hiding somewhere, it's a dispersion tool mainly.

AlkarenHyralt
11-15-2001, 05:28 AM
Events Announcement

Godd bye everyone! Im quitting Graal! Ill miss you!


Rob (Events Team)


*sighs*

ArmadeusWarlock
11-15-2001, 05:56 AM
:(

Take the damn thing down or else give only certain users access to it, it will hopefully reduce its use....if its even used for events at all anymore, i wouldnt know i dont care much for it. We dont need to know what happens if every little event that happens in the day.

:( :( :(

Providence_Admin3
11-16-2001, 10:29 AM
Or just break the wall down. :(

Raven
11-16-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Events Announcement

Godd bye everyone! Im quitting Graal! Ill miss you!


Rob (Events Team)


*sighs*

I cant stand when people do that. That is there for a good reason and these people are abusing it.

Lyndzey
11-17-2001, 05:08 AM
Announcement thing was made for kingdom games.

But we don't seem to have those anymore.

Why is Kurupt ET? He is a football person for ET but he is on Survivor Island all the time.

Torankusu_2002
11-17-2001, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
she became auctioneer and events team member awful fast The things that she claims were stolen are on her bomy account.

Fidel Castro
11-17-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
The things that she claims were stolen are on her bomy account.


;);) i know i told ya that ;);)

Raven
11-17-2001, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Python523
I don't think Kambia payed someone off, she told me that Valder is one of her friends

we are talking about auctioneer not events

NotoriousBLT
11-17-2001, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
ME? ME ? WTF? Kambia made that stuff up and so did everyone else who doesnt like me I dont hack or use cheats I'm a GOOD person get that in your heads if i did cheat I would be stealing everything I wouldnt care about anything it was NOT me I bet you 10000000000k gralats it wasnt I bet my soul it wasnt I will BET anything
Last week I thought this about you, remember we did that trade? I was buying one of your hats for 100g and you took my 100g and logged off. You scammed me!!!

Torankusu_2002
11-17-2001, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro



;);) i know i told ya that ;);) She was scrolling through her hats one day, too, and I saw it. :O

DragonBladesX
11-17-2001, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Last week I thought this about you, remember we did that trade? I was buying one of your hats for 100g and you took my 100g and logged off. You scammed me!!!

To bad that never happened. I dont trade hats and I only sell at market.

habek
11-19-2001, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
ME? ME ? WTF? Kambia made that stuff up and so did everyone else who doesnt like me I dont hack or use cheats I'm a GOOD person get that in your heads if i did cheat I would be stealing everything I wouldnt care about anything it was NOT me I bet you 10000000000k gralats it wasnt I bet my soul it wasnt I will BET anything
nice?!?!?!!?!
by not letting bomys into your events is nice????????
:mad: :mad: :mad: