PDA

View Full Version : Another Chronicle In The Story Of The Newbie Events Team...

WeirdmanI9
11-11-2001, 11:01 AM
I know this belongs in the Event forums, but this is just too funny for me to click the second link from the top.

Yes, I used my Events Team tag to warp to a survivor held by (WHO ELSE) but Kambia. Yep, I said "survivor island weirdmanI9 "Bring It" and started the survivor game just like a normal player. Then, when I ran into Kambia back at the survivor starting point, she warped me off. Sure, I thought "Whazzupwidat?" and she told me the most ridiculous excuse of being warped off of survivor ever: "You did not ask to play, all the other players asked me but you". Sure, I told her that I could play because I am a normal player, but she kept telling me different variations of the same thing. Sure, I massed saying that Kambia had a problem and I would be playing with my Events Team on, so everyone should kill me, but look what happened! More horse whistle abuse and warped another one of those damned horses to survivor island and followed me around. Then, after me and a few people dueled, I got a PM from some guy named TwizTid who is a Police guy. He said stop interrupting the event. I got about 2 more PM's from him saying to leave the island because I was interrupting. Then, finally, I got a PM from the Twiz guy saying I would be jailed. I logged off before he could jail me. Whazzupwidat?

I'm not saying fire her or anything, I just think some of the things newbie ET's do funny things and need to fix their mistakes.

Faheria_LAT1
11-11-2001, 11:02 AM
Errr WTS o_O

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:06 AM
This is the time to say something completely out of the blue!
Dont you hate it when you go to the bathroom and the water splashes up on your butt when the poopie falls in.

WeirdmanI9
11-11-2001, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jerom
Dont you hate it when you go to the bathroom and the water splashes up on your butt when the poopie falls in.

Well, I don't really feel like talking about that, but yes, I hate that.

ZanderX
11-11-2001, 11:09 AM

GIVE JEROM BACK.

JEROM WAS STUPID. YOU'RE STUPIDER.

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

GIVE JEROM BACK.

JEROM WAS STUPID. YOU'RE STUPIDER.

Thats a compliment! =D Thanks Kapooi

Kumada
11-11-2001, 11:11 AM
I should take her damn job.. the only reason she probably got it is cuz she cybered with valder.... i would be the best damn et you have ever seen.. try me XD

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Kumada
I should take her damn job.. the only reason she probably got it is cuz she cybered with valder.... i would be the best damn et you have ever seen.. try me XD
I wouldnt say that 0_o o_0 Some people might take the "try me" the wrong way;) Mums the word

ZanderX
11-11-2001, 11:14 AM

Thats a compliment! =D Thanks Kapooi

WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST.

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST.
"Hi all you people who know how to have fun! Howed you end up here?" "This is Kapooi's ignore list, welcome to the party" " WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO"

Kambia
11-11-2001, 11:21 AM
Hey JR, first off the hoarse was already on the island so i picked it up so no one else would use it. And you warped in the middle of the game you were not at start, and i told you to put your ET tag on or leave cause you didnt ask. Reese the other ET warped him self on but he asked to play himself. since you didnt listen I warped you off but you came back on and started to attack a couple others. They Complained because you hurt them when you jsut kept warping your self back to island. Twiztid gave you a warning because you were messing with the game and thne you stopped. You dont even host events so why dont you just shut it and dont interfere with the games.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-11-2001, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Kambia
Hey JR, first off the hoarse was already on the island so i picked it up so no one else would use it. And youw arped in the middl eof the game you were not at start, and it old you to put your ET tag on or leave cause you ask. Reese the other ET warped him self on but he asked to play himself. since you didnt listen I warped you off but you came back on and started to attack a couple others. They Complained because you hurt them when you jsut kept warping your self back to island. Twiztid gave you a warning because you were messing with the game and thne you stopped. You dont even host events so why dont you just shut it and dont interfere with the games.
I think all the ET members except Valder and Brad should be removed and start over. Weve got people ranging from enwbies like Bassna to scammers like Kambia, I think ET is a magnet idiots right now

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I think all the ET members except Valder and Brad should be removed and start over. Weve got people ranging from enwbies like Bassna to scammers like Kambia, I think ET is a magnet idiots right now
Well thats the obvious :rolleyes: . I say we get rid of the concept of money and make everything free!

Kambia
11-11-2001, 11:30 AM
Ug, first off I dont scam anymore, if I do im banned and im also fired. So i dont scam. :D

Zwicky
11-11-2001, 11:36 AM
Personally I think Kambia did nothing wrong...I would complain too, if a staff member just warped them selves into the middle of the game...because they would have full health and you would ofbeen low so you know you wouldn't be able to win...

Thanks

Bye

WeirdmanI9
11-11-2001, 11:46 AM
Yes, warping in the middle of the game is bad, but playing from the beginning isn't.

Kumada
11-11-2001, 11:56 AM

I wouldnt say that 0_o o_0 Some people might take the "try me" the wrong way;) Mums the word
CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND GUY

Jerom
11-11-2001, 11:58 AM

Are you a girl? Or in between?

Valder
11-11-2001, 11:59 AM

HAHA, for that remark you are BLACKLISTED!

Providence_Admin3
11-11-2001, 12:06 PM

...what about me, sucka?

Jerom
11-11-2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

...what about me, sucka?
YOU TOO FOO!

Providence_Admin3
11-11-2001, 12:07 PM

Congratulations! You're now officially the saddest piece of **** I've ever had the misfortune of encountering!

Jerom
11-11-2001, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

Congratulations! You're now officially the saddest piece of **** I've ever had the misfortune of encountering!
Well its not everyday that you might a stud like me Marle

Valder
11-11-2001, 12:15 PM

Actually, I am going to get rid of members that haven't held events. If an oldbie like serena cannot name an ET then I will have to talk to brad about firing them. About Bassna and Kambia, I fired Bassna already, so don't worry, and Kambia promised me she wouldn't scam as long as she is on ET, and she does a very good job in holding events contrary to what JR was said, but he shouldn't be saying anything at the moment seeing as he hasn't been on graal in a while.

grim_squeaker_x
11-11-2001, 07:45 PM
I should be ET for the following reasons:
I'm never online.
The only event I'll ever hold if I even hold any will be survivor without any supervision.
If I do supervise survivor I'll say you're disqualified if you accidentaly hit me, while always accidentally walking in the middle of the field.
I'll say that I'll give 30 gralat prizes at the beginning of each event and then complain that the winner cheated and not give any money.
I'd be perfect right? :p

JeffTL
11-11-2001, 10:57 PM
Well...you were being corrupt with your ET powers and breaking into the event. The ET and the Cop have to keep order, they're required to. So that's why they did.

Lyndzey
11-12-2001, 12:32 AM
o grate jerom gave his account to an asshoel

i should be et becuz my app rox

Events Team Application
By,
Valder and Brad

1. Please list 1 Staff sponsor and 3 Player sponcer's account names.
MYSELF (Lyndzey)
Lyndzey80
Lyndzey800
Lyndzey8000

2. Do you have a problem with making your own gralats?

no

3. How many hours do you have on 2001?
150 on Lyndzey, 485 on Lyndzey8000

4. Have you had experience in holding events before?
yes

5. Why do you think you would make a good ET?
becuz i was et before and i was leet

6. Why do you want to be ET?
so i can have horse whistle

7. If Brad or Valder catch you doing ANYTHING bad will you accept the consequences?
yes no maybe so

8. Are you trustworthy?
yes no maybe so

9. If attacked what would you do?
I would be like "wts"

10. What do you think the ET stands for?
Events Team

werd, i havent gotten a reply yet

Providence_Admin3
11-12-2001, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
o grate jerom gave his account to an asshoel

i should be et becuz my app rox

Events Team Application
By,
Valder and Brad

1. Please list 1 Staff sponsor and 3 Player sponcer's account names.
MYSELF (Lyndzey)
Lyndzey80
Lyndzey800
Lyndzey8000

2. Do you have a problem with making your own gralats?

no

3. How many hours do you have on 2001?
150 on Lyndzey, 485 on Lyndzey8000

4. Have you had experience in holding events before?
yes

5. Why do you think you would make a good ET?
becuz i was et before and i was leet

6. Why do you want to be ET?
so i can have horse whistle

7. If Brad or Valder catch you doing ANYTHING bad will you accept the consequences?
yes no maybe so

8. Are you trustworthy?
yes no maybe so

9. If attacked what would you do?
I would be like "wts"

10. What do you think the ET stands for?
Events Team

omg id let u in lol.

James
11-12-2001, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
leet application

omi you should be the admin of the events admin

Lyndzey
11-12-2001, 12:43 AM
i no i should be et