PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye.

spi
11-09-2001, 04:36 AM
Hey, i have quit graal, it has started to get boring. But i would like to say goodbye to everyone that was my friend...

Goodbye, Toran, Spekkio, Anna, Stylez, Twiz, Roy, Craig, Bam, Zach, Raven, Ultimate, Stefan, ah If im your friend and I forgot you, Sorry.

I jailed everyone that was on at the time that annoys me, so if I jailed you for no reason, thats why, I gave away my 3.4k hats and house and bomy too, so dont ask.

This is my final post, and graal is gone. People say its "impossilbe" to quit graal, and maybe they are right.

If you want to contact me, my AIM is spi7272 and email is [email protected]

Well, this is my final post, and Goodbye all I like, and dislike.

Respectfully,

Spi

TriPPy_AzN
11-09-2001, 04:38 AM
Was my money in my bank?

TriPPy_AzN
11-09-2001, 04:40 AM
Ugh,
You could have waited for the people to come get their damn
fake money.

gozen
11-09-2001, 04:41 AM
bye bye
:(

Romeo2k
11-09-2001, 04:42 AM
bye spi *loev* :(((((
ill talk to you on aim but my computer is dumb and i have to format before it will work right again >:{

JinZero
11-09-2001, 04:44 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SPI DO NOT GO PELAZE

ZanderX
11-09-2001, 04:46 AM
Peace.

WeirdmanI9
11-09-2001, 04:49 AM
Bye, I'll be the new CSN News reporter guy.

AlkarenHyralt
11-09-2001, 04:52 AM
Safe journey. :(

Blue-Poyozo
11-09-2001, 04:53 AM
Bye Spi ;(

Chrismas
11-09-2001, 05:32 AM
not spi. TAKE ME NOT HIM

Lyndzey
11-09-2001, 05:33 AM
WTS
NO SPI
NO NO NO
SPI NO

Lionel-Jonson
11-09-2001, 05:39 AM
SPI! TEH WOMBATS WILL MISS YOU!:(!!!!!!!

Link77
11-09-2001, 05:47 AM
c ya

maybe i would quit too

sinc ei lost all my cash

but im too addicted

Chrismas
11-09-2001, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Lionel-Jonson
SPI! TEH WOMBATS WILL MISS YOU!:(!!!!!!!
BE WARE THE IDES OF [email protected]@!(*@!7

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-09-2001, 05:53 AM
Spi didn't like me :( but oh well

Bai bai Spi.

BruceLee2000
11-09-2001, 05:54 AM
why do people say bye to stefan?
it's not like he cares, gah, iq of this game has gone down drastically

freddyfox
11-09-2001, 06:00 AM
Well, darn, Spi. I'll miss ya.

Safe journies.

Sp1
11-09-2001, 06:04 AM
<3
ha, my money has already been stolen from spi's house

yoshee15
11-09-2001, 06:05 AM
2 months graals smart population will only be a memory....and people will look back and say "WOWZERZ AL;L TEH SNMATR POUPLATION HEZ GOEN BAIBUYES...."

Chrismas
11-09-2001, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by yoshee15
2 months graals smart population will only be a memory....and people will look back and say "WOWZERZ AL;L TEH SNMATR POUPLATION HEZ GOEN BAIBUYES...."
SYE! EXACLKTY

Dilrod
11-09-2001, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Sp1
<3
ha, my money has already been stolen from spi's house

me2 along with brad and torans -stefan- took it and wont give back

Sp1
11-09-2001, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod

me2 along with brad and torans -stefan- took it and wont give back
torans???? man, he had like 13.5k

Dilrod
11-09-2001, 06:20 AM
im disgruntled! i had like 8K in there and whitey said that he moved it all to key 1 and zeratul withdrawed it and left

Lyndzey
11-09-2001, 06:23 AM
This is great....28 gralats down the drain...

James
11-09-2001, 06:36 AM
bye spi

Zulithe
11-09-2001, 06:38 AM
Goodbye spi, I'm sorry to see you go :(
Maybe we'll talk sometime

Iracious
11-09-2001, 06:41 AM
no sry u canot leev sry u must kom back ok? kaes now kom bac k ok

TriPPy_AzN
11-09-2001, 06:42 AM
If the account -stefan- did take it, I'd like it back. It took me a week to g et that 17,512 gralats, and I'd like it back. :\
He only had 14,000+ on him when he was jailed.

EThor
11-09-2001, 06:56 AM
A week..sheesh...

Correction
11-09-2001, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by JinZero
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SPI DO NOT GO PELAZE

could not say it gooder mehself
spi yer a poster:(

Fidel Castro
11-09-2001, 07:07 AM
bye bye spi :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Lugie
11-09-2001, 07:09 AM
i <3 spis

we should all like quit and stuff and take over another game yo :o

O YAH THEN LEVE THAT GAME AND LEAVE IT LIEK GRAAL IS NOW COOL

Raven
11-09-2001, 07:50 AM
bye spi i will miss pking with you

Lyndzey
11-09-2001, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Lugie
i <3 spis

we should all like quit and stuff and take over another game yo :o

O YAH THEN LEVE THAT GAME AND LEAVE IT LIEK GRAAL IS NOW COOL

LEL WUT GAME

Firebolt
11-09-2001, 10:17 AM
Bye spi...be sure to pull an antago every once and a while and say hi

Providence_Admin3
11-09-2001, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by spi
Hey, i have quit graal, it has started to get boring. But i would like to say goodbye to everyone that was my friend...

Goodbye, Toran, Spekkio, Anna, Stylez, Twiz, Roy, Craig, Bam, Zach, Raven, Ultimate, Stefan, ah If im your friend and I forgot you, Sorry.

I jailed everyone that was on at the time that annoys me, so if I jailed you for no reason, thats why, I gave away my 3.4k hats and house and bomy too, so dont ask.

This is my final post, and graal is gone. People say its "impossilbe" to quit graal, and maybe they are right.

If you want to contact me, my AIM is spi7272 and email is [email protected]

Well, this is my final post, and Goodbye all I like, and dislike.

Respectfully,

Spi

Spi, I love you. :(

Thanks for the 65g in CS. :(

Well, you aren't addicted anymore. God bless you. ;<

Providence_Admin3
11-09-2001, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
why do people say bye to stefan?
it's not like he cares, gah, iq of this game has gone down drastically

uh... this isn't stefan?

or else that was absolutely and completely random.

BeZeRkEr
11-09-2001, 11:11 AM
marle
you're my idol
except i dont wanna be a girl
lelz

BruceLee2000
11-09-2001, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

uh... this isn't stefan?

or else that was absolutely and completely random.

Originally posted by spi

i don't like it when people say good bye to stefan because he doesn't care!

Yamizitzu
11-09-2001, 02:09 PM
Bye Spi :(
Sad to see you leave.

James205
11-09-2001, 02:34 PM

i don't like it when people say good bye to stefan because he doesn't care!

bye Stefan.

BruceLee2000
11-09-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by James205

bye Stefan.

ohoho
how clever of you!

you are as dumb as jerom

ArchOwl
11-09-2001, 09:48 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPI DO NOT GO

Shorty2Dope
11-09-2001, 11:14 PM

ohoho
how clever of you!

you are as dumb as jerom

Shut up *******

cds96
11-09-2001, 11:30 PM
Laters spi, see you on aim sometimes <3

BruceLee2000
11-09-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

Shut up *******

such wit!
wow, i wish i could be that clever!

telling me to shut up then calling me a vulgar name, amazing!

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:00 AM

such wit!
wow, i wish i could be that clever!

telling me to shut up then calling me a vulgar name, amazing!

umm.. ok that makes no sence.. im not allowed to say shut up and a 'bad word' together.. It makes me amazing? who the hell said i was trying to be so great? I was telling you to shut your dumb ass up, you post ****head remarks on the forums..

cds96
11-10-2001, 12:01 AM

umm.. ok that makes no sence.. im not allowed to say shut up and a 'bad word' together.. It makes me amazing? who the hell said i was trying to be so great? I was telling you to shut your dumb ass up, you post ****head remarks on the forums.. you're dumb

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by cds96
you're dumb

Shut up, I already know, don't need to tell me :)

Providence_Admin3
11-10-2001, 12:18 AM

umm.. ok that makes no sence.. im not allowed to say shut up and a 'bad word' together.. It makes me amazing? who the hell said i was trying to be so great? I was telling you to shut your dumb ass up, you post ****head remarks on the forums..

...k.

All I have to say is that you and your ICEEPEEEE KLOWOWNNNSSZZZZ should get on a train to idiotland and ROT THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT!

Thank you, and have a very nice day.

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin3

...k.

All I have to say is that you and your ICEEPEEEE KLOWOWNNNSSZZZZ should get on a train to idiotland and ROT THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT!

Thank you, and have a very nice day.

aww the ***** hurt my feelings NOT, wow i tell one person whos a dumb nugget to shut up and all the wanna be cool popular people want to call me an idiot OH NOW WHAT SHALL I DO.. I do not care what you people say about me, go look up a few things about Juggalos and the dark carnival, then go shove a 2x4 up your tight ass

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:26 AM
I'm sick of all these new people or oldbies that come back and think they own all and act like ****s.. this is why I left graal AGAIN, I just love to read all the dumb ass remarks on the forums about stupid things.. its great! Gives me a good laugh when im bored at college.

slp
11-10-2001, 12:41 AM
god i hate you and almost everyone that you said was your friend, you are dumb.

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by slp
god i hate you and almost everyone that you said was your friend, you are dumb.

Spi's not that bad, he's ko0

AlkarenHyralt
11-10-2001, 12:51 AM

aww the ***** hurt my feelings NOT, wow i tell one person whos a dumb nugget to shut up and all the wanna be cool popular people want to call me an idiot OH NOW WHAT SHALL I DO.. I do not care what you people say about me, go look up a few things about Juggalos and the dark carnival, then go shove a 2x4 up your tight ass

Oh wow, such wit, such intelligence! I'm glad the smartest people decide to post on the forums!

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Oh wow, such wit, such intelligence! I'm glad the smartest people decide to post on the forums!

Thank you Mr angel dude.. lol its funny how everyones attackin me now.. every post on these forums before when i played graal no one cared now i say something bad to someone poular its a big deal.. i think i shall cry now all the people in this game hate me OH NO! If you people want to post and ttack me because i didnt like one person and told him to shut up.. then go ahead i had nothing against you guys.. oh well :)

AlkarenHyralt
11-10-2001, 01:03 AM

Thank you Mr angel dude.. lol its funny how everyones attackin me now.. every post on these forums before when i played graal no one cared now i say something bad to someone poular its a big deal.. i think i shall cry now all the people in this game hate me OH NO! If you people want to post and ttack me because i didnt like one person and told him to shut up.. then go ahead i had nothing against you guys.. oh well :)

I don't care what you're doing, or who you might be "attacking". When someone makes a stupid post, full of name calling and other such idiocy I'm going to make a post about it.

Shorty2Dope
11-10-2001, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

I don't care what you're doing, or who you might be "attacking". When someone makes a stupid post, full of name calling and other such idiocy I'm going to make a post about it.

really? woudl you like a list of post so you can start posting? everyone does it non stop all day on here..

I am not going to argue with these people if you want to make a big deal out of "Shut up Dumb ass" if that bothers you so much then im sorry you have no life and cant stand someone calling someone else one thing.. I did not start with any of you but brucelee for saying stupid stuff.. you are all starting with me now.. so you can all go **** off :) I am not posting on this thread anymore you all just being dumb asses and making something a bigger deal and gettin in my business.. You dont liek people who come on here and call others names but you all do it right back when.. i have been called an idiot and dumb ass and stupid real quick just for calling one person a dumb ass.. be sure to post about Marle (SM) for calling me a ****in idiot.. wouldnt want you to look like a liar now

Lyndzey
11-10-2001, 01:26 AM
Oh boy...this thread lost it's point.

AlkarenHyralt
11-10-2001, 01:28 AM

really? woudl you like a list of post so you can start posting? everyone does it non stop all day on here..

I am not going to argue with these people if you want to make a big deal out of "Shut up Dumb ass" if that bothers you so much then im sorry you have no life and cant stand someone calling someone else one thing.. I did not start with any of you but brucelee for saying stupid stuff.. you are all starting with me now.. so you can all go **** off :) I am not posting on this thread anymore you all just being dumb asses and making something a bigger deal and gettin in my business.. You dont liek people who come on here and call others names but you all do it right back when.. i have been called an idiot and dumb ass and stupid real quick just for calling one person a dumb ass.. be sure to post about Marle (SM) for calling me a ****in idiot.. wouldnt want you to look like a liar now

Such swearing is a sign of low intelligence, and a poor vocabulary I hope you know. Other then that, you make no sense, and I'm not even going to attempt to try to figure out your post.

freddyfox
11-10-2001, 01:30 AM
GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Feel free to keep arguing about general ethics in PM.

AlkarenHyralt
11-10-2001, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Feel free to keep arguing about general ethics in PM.

Eep! Sorry Vermain. :(

Fidel Castro
11-10-2001, 02:10 AM
yes exactly THIS IS SPI'S BYE BYE THREAD LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY untilhereturnswhichihopehedoes

Lyndzey
11-10-2001, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
yes exactly THIS IS SPI'S BYE BYE THREAD LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY untilhereturnswhichihopehedoes

HE WILL.

The only people that have quit are those that fade away slowly...they don't post messages about leaving...they leave nothing left behind...just leave...

Correction
11-10-2001, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

HE WILL.

The only people that have quit are those that fade away slowly...they don't post messages about leaving...they leave nothing left behind...just leave...

usually they also return to respond to wut people said about them in their forums.. this wasn't like that tho seems as tho spi sorta left it just as an explanation :\

Dilrod
11-10-2001, 04:49 AM
listen he will not return

he has been talking about leaving for months and out of the blue in5th period algebra class he said to me and whitey "when i get home im quiting graal its *** now and i hate it"

so i called him on phone and i asked for his accounts and he said im un-instaling here is pass BLAW BLAW BLAW

if you are his friend his aim is

Spi7272

Torankusu_2002
11-10-2001, 05:55 AM
i want my money back.

Correction
11-10-2001, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod
listen he will not return

he has been talking about leaving for months and out of the blue in5th period algebra class he said to me and whitey "when i get home im quiting graal its *** now and i hate it"

so i called him on phone and i asked for his accounts and he said im un-instaling here is pass BLAW BLAW BLAW

if you are his friend his aim is

Spi7272

beat him up and take his lunch money every day and tell him Roy told yew to do it untill he comes back

cds96
11-10-2001, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu_2002
i want my money back. styles has a LOT of money

Sp1
11-10-2001, 06:04 AM
all i know is that SOMEONE owes me 250

Torankusu_2002
11-10-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by cds96
styles has a LOT of money I know.
The first day I saw him with it was the day my money was missing.
I am not going to accuse him, because I don't know that he did it,
But if he did, I'd like it back.

It's going to take me forever to get these damn logs checked.

Providence_Admin3
11-10-2001, 08:28 AM

you know, it's KIND OF HARD to be a "wannabe popular person" on an online forum, considering there is NO SUCH THING AS POPULARITY. Yeah, you're really a "juggalo" because you're an idiot WAZZZZZUP THUG MAH HOMIEZ LETZ GO SHOOTZ DA KOPS IN DA EEYEEZZZ MAN!!!! GO SHUVA TWO BAH FOA UP YO TITE AZZ MAN!!! U F'N NUGGET NIGGA! BITXH!

Providence_Admin3
11-10-2001, 08:30 AM

I called you a ****ing idiot because THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. I don't say it without reason.

TDK_RC15
11-10-2001, 11:30 AM
if I quit, would I get an outpouring of sadness?