PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms

Poogle
11-05-2001, 05:26 AM
Why was the cloud guild or whatever taken down? They had people on Karakaze never does! Anyway Karakaze needs to be on alot more

ZanderX
11-05-2001, 06:04 AM
Karakaze is not, should not, and should never BE a Kingdom.

Tyealia was taken down because it was DESTROYED.

AlexH
11-05-2001, 06:06 AM
i hate all the newer kingdoms
it should just be the 4
pirate
dustaria
samurai
zormite
because then each kingdom can have a wide range of members instead of like 3 ppl in each kingdom

Brad2
11-05-2001, 06:55 PM
I KILLED CURON AND TYEALIA

LAWALWLAWLAZ

ArchOwl
11-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Brad2
I KILLED CURON AND TYEALIA

LAWALWLAWLAZ

LAWLZ

JeffTL
11-05-2001, 10:47 PM
Brad? WRONG. I killed Tyealia. was it not I who removed Volcan and all them, foolishly letting you sneak in a tag? But it doesn't matter now, Tyealia is just a spot on the ground that makes fireworks if you play a certain song.

NotoriousBLT
11-05-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
i hate all the newer kingdoms
it should just be the 4
pirate
dustaria
samurai
zormite
I agree, all the other kingdoms should be burned.

Sigla
11-12-2001, 07:51 AM
Yeah, that would be a good idea. After you limit the number of Kingdoms, perhaps people who wanted to express some individuality within their Kingdom could have factions - like guilds within guilds. It would be sort of hard to setup, but worth it overall. It would add the element of division. As leader of a Kingdom, you would have to make sure that the factions within your Kingdom stayed on friendly terms. "A house divided against itself will fall."

trans9o0111
11-12-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Sigla
Yeah, that would be a good idea. After you limit the number of Kingdoms, perhaps people who wanted to express some individuality within their Kingdom could have factions - like guilds within guilds. It would be sort of hard to setup, but worth it overall. It would add the element of division. As leader of a Kingdom, you would have to make sure that the factions within your Kingdom stayed on friendly terms. "A house divided against itself will fall."

errr it sounds like civil war waiting to happen

Sigla
11-12-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by trans9o0111

errr it sounds like civil war waiting to happen

Exactly. And every good leader needs to know how to prevent/put down insurrection. If they don't, then they don't really deserve to rule at all. :p