PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Personal House

Mrmicro
11-04-2001, 08:22 PM
Try saying that 10 times fast!

Anyway i have been designing a new personal house just for fun, i have so far made a pool that needs to be cleaned every so often so in with your cleaning utensil and start scrubbing... the whole process will not take long. After your done you must drain water, and add chemicals!

Inside the house you can switch stuff around, turn on lights, cook dinner, and if you dont take dinner off the stove a fire will start... which is not good!

Telephones will connect you with every other place just like in the real work. Does this sound like a good idea?

ArchOwl
11-04-2001, 09:09 PM

Mrmicro
11-04-2001, 09:43 PM
Arch those levels.... Let me put it lightly SUCK! LOL Anyway i will be posting some snaps pretty soon!

Lyndzey
11-04-2001, 10:22 PM
Mastercola: Nice job on that quest mom
Mom: Thanks hunny, couldnt have done it without those wonderful NPCs you made.
Mastercola: It was nothing! You should see my upcomming rupee dropper. I got the script from some message board.
Mom: Hunny you are so smart
Father: Quit hitting me
Sister: I want a bomy
Mastercola: I dont have that script yet
Sister: *Cries*
Mom: Hunny, Please get that script soon. Its your sisters birthday and she needs a bomy.

Hahaha I remember that, in Scripting.

Hulk Hogan
11-06-2001, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Mastercola: It was nothing! You should see my upcomming rupee dropper. I got the script from some message board.
Mom: Hunny, Please get that script soon. Its your sisters birthday and she needs a bomy.

*dies from laughing*

Kumada
11-08-2001, 02:02 PM

ya that kid asked for trainwaggons XD then he said he needs it cuz hes making an offline playerworld for his familah i remember

Faheria_LAT1
11-08-2001, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Kumada

ya that kid asked for trainwaggons XD then he said he needs it cuz hes making an offline playerworld for his familah i remember

omg, that was so long ago o_O

ArchOwl
11-09-2001, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Mrmicro
Arch those levels.... Let me put it lightly SUCK! LOL Anyway i will be posting some snaps pretty soon!

Yes,they do,but this is coming from a person with 15 posts and EXTREMELY terrible typoes of quotes in his signature?

yoshee15
11-09-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl

Yes,they do,but this is coming from a person with 15 posts and EXTREMELY terrible typoes of quotes in his signature?

oh, because of that i guess he automatically cant judge crappy levels huh :rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
11-09-2001, 11:16 PM

Hehehe, I remember that also.

-Frank-
11-17-2001, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl

Yes,they do,but this is coming from a person with 15 posts and EXTREMELY terrible typoes of quotes in his signature? Post count means nothing and your levels do suck

Frank
11-20-2001, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by -Frank-
Post count means nothing and your levels do suck I forgot I said that, and his levels still do suck (I gots me a new account)