PDA

View Full Version : Where'd Classic go?


StraightHustler
10-31-2001, 08:02 AM
Where did it go?
*cry's*

AlkarenHyralt
10-31-2001, 08:03 AM
Somewhere I wish you would go.

StraightHustler
10-31-2001, 08:04 AM
Here is a pic of it beaing gone.

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:06 AM
It will be back soon, don't worry. ;)

James205
10-31-2001, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Somewhere I wish you would go.

Classic is a very fun server. I still think it's better than G2k1 :)

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by James205


Classic is a very fun server. I still think it's better than G2k1 :)

I like to RP and stuff on 2001, but on Classic I like the quests. Both servers have their points.

6Burning6Church6
10-31-2001, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


I like to RP and stuff on 2001, but on Classic I like the quests. Both servers have their points.

I love classic, except for the lag :(

FatherDante
10-31-2001, 08:17 AM
If 2001 combined classic' number of quests, awesome LAT chief and sense of light humour and fraternity to its own superior quality of levels and player interaction encouragement 2001 would be the best server ever bar none.

Yet somehow parts of 2001 seem irreconcilable. :\

AlkarenHyralt
10-31-2001, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by James205


Classic is a very fun server. I still think it's better than G2k1 :)

You missed what I was saying, James. :(

TrueHeaT
10-31-2001, 08:19 AM
woo yay classic is gone let us hope it does not come back

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:21 AM
I hope it gets back soon...

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
If 2001 combined classic' number of quests, awesome LAT chief and sense of light humour and fraternity to its own superior quality of levels and player interaction encouragement 2001 would be the best server ever bar none.

Yet somehow parts of 2001 seem irreconcilable. :\

Who is our Head Level Maker anyway...Head Level Maker should have RC. It seems that HLM gets no power here except warpto ;\. We need a fast level makers. I rarely see new stuff. Maybe once a week, but Classic is like a quest a week.

TrueHeaT
10-31-2001, 08:24 AM
Whoever the head level maker is, they should do some work before they get RC

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Whoever the head level maker is, they should do some work before they get RC

Agreed...if we have a HLM.

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:29 AM
Has Birdbird been promoted to Assistant Assistant Loriel under Agelaos or something? Or equal power to Agelaos?

Domini
10-31-2001, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Has Birdbird been promoted to Assistant Assistant Loriel under Agelaos or something? Or equal power to Agelaos? probably, i have reason to believe that birdbird has NPC server control, and/or admin NPC access

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:33 AM
POWRE BIRD

spi
10-31-2001, 08:36 AM
I HAVE A WHOLE HOUR ON CLASSX

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:38 AM
I HAVBE TWO NEBW

spi
10-31-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
I HAVBE TWO NEBW

WELL I HAEV 4 HEARTS AND THE LVLZ 2 SROWD BEET THAT

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:44 AM
I HAVE 5 HREATS!!!!1youscuk

spi is a nebw evruone point and luag at yhim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:48 AM
! I have 9 hearts and a cool tool called *Staff Tool

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:52 AM
Staf toolz are for newbys so ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 08:55 AM
btw you are sux hahahaaha

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
btw you are sux hahahaaha

Uh uh. I am leet because I have all the weapons :O

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 09:01 AM
I HAVE SSJ LANCHER SO DIE

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
I HAVE SSJ LANCHER SO DIE

I have 5842642 monies :O

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 09:04 AM
You never give up do you? >=(

I GUES I WILL HAVE TO USE TEH BIG GUNS

SSJ2KLANCHER LEETALAIEZER INITSIALED SHOOT AT LADSNEY BANG

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
You never give up do you? >=(

I GUES I WILL HAVE TO USE TEH BIG GUNS

SSJ2KLANCHER LEETALAIEZER INITSIALED SHOOT AT LADSNEY BANG

:O
I will use my toggle visible and boom, can't see me ;)

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 09:08 AM
Bah, you win, you gain my pants as a gift of victory.

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Bah, you win, you gain my pants as a gift of victory.

Now I am going to use my vortex and make you stuck on a roof :O

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 09:11 AM
Damn you. :(
*jumps off roof*

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Damn you. :(
*jumps off roof*

Sorry it sucked you up again.

TDK_RC15
10-31-2001, 09:15 AM
isnt Tyhm head LAT?

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 09:16 AM
I AM SURE HE IS ON CLASSIC BUT NOT ON 2001 AND LYANDSY ARE SUCK BECUASE SHE IS VIOLENT AND CURAPT

Rone
10-31-2001, 09:17 AM
I wanna be on a roof...

here is a pic of me!

Kansuke
10-31-2001, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Rone
I wanna be on a roof...

here is a pic of me!
Rone likes to look at fat man porn...
nasty kid

StraightHustler
10-31-2001, 09:58 AM
AHAHA I AM THE RULER NOW!
*uses vortex on lyndzey*
hehe
*warps here to a level editor SO SHE CAN DO SOME WORK AND GET ON AIM*

ArchOwl
10-31-2001, 04:33 PM
OH YEAH
I WILL USE TEH SSJ4 KAMAHAMAHAAAAAAAAAA

StraightHustler
10-31-2001, 04:37 PM
Dead Zone is on at 12:00 on Toonami.

cds96
10-31-2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Bah, you win, you gain my pants as a gift of victory. i want your shirt sexy boy

Lyndzey
10-31-2001, 07:44 PM
omi It is Halloween

Slaktmaster
10-31-2001, 07:45 PM
ono scray **** :(

cds96
10-31-2001, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
omi It is Halloween Today at college there were people dressed up in costume, i fell asleep in computing, bc my computer wouldnt work and i didnt have bill gates to shout at bc my teacher said that bill made visual basic and vb wasnt designed to accomidate british somertime bc our clocks went back an hour so my computer was broke.


I also would like your shirt but i want archaons more.

i meant to say shirt so fu if you dont believe me