PDA

View Full Version : How Lycia get her job as (FAQ Chief) when ShadowFox was first fired.

StoneColdRichie
04-19-2001, 04:24 PM
Simple. As usual, she LIED.

Galen told Lycia to ask Unixmad and Peach. She told Zorro it was fine with Galen and got the position.

So in other words, Lycia lied to get her position.
Goodnight.

Tolerian28
04-19-2001, 04:35 PM
somehow thats not surprising

Valder
04-19-2001, 04:42 PM
.......everyone lies in order to get something

greezi
04-19-2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Valder
.......everyone lies in order to get something Yes. Thats is true.

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 05:08 PM
Some people lie more than others. Don't forget that.

But yes, its true. Eveyone lies.

The question is though, rather it was a good lie. Rather the lie would benefit those involved. For the overall betterment.

If what Game said is true, was Lycia's lie a good lie? Did anyone other than Lycia benefit?

Lycia
04-19-2001, 05:44 PM
Zulithe, let me tell you something.

ShadowFox has done absolutely nothing for FAQ.

She's not the one that sat there every damned night working her ass off to try and get FAQ official, talking with the management every day, letting them see our progress with it, and then, she's not the one who sat there and recruited members once it WAS official, and also stablized it and made it strong and made it to the point where other servers were using FAQ as a tool on their servers. She's not the one who recruited the best only to be fired by ShadowFox.

Guess who did that all? Gazboy and Lycia. Gazboy had his chance to run FAQ, now, explain to me why I can't have a shot at running something I helped create?

It doesn't make any freaking sense. She knows nothing about Graal, she's not very technologically adept,. . . I'm sorry, but FAQ isn't only designed to help players with quests.

Its freaking absurd.

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 05:47 PM
Lycia, I hope you didn't think my post was attacking you. I believe what you said in your post above, I hope others will read it and see where you are coming from.

Valder
04-19-2001, 05:48 PM
i was hired by Lycia and was doing a good job, but shadowfox took that away, she didn't even ask how i was doing, she just took me off for no reason, and now i hate her for that

greezi
04-19-2001, 05:48 PM
I think Lycia should be FAQ Chief.

Lycia
04-19-2001, 05:54 PM
But thats the thing, Zulithe.

The only thing that will come out of their "mouths" is "LYCIA IS CORRUPTED, AND DOESN'T DESERVE ANY ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS!"

Well, I have only a few words to share:

FAQ belongs to me and Gazboy. ShadowFox does not own FAQ. She is not its founder, she is not the one who's worked to get it how it is today, she has done nothing. I don't care who owns tags, because frankly, tags that are of administration purpose do not signify that you own that sect. of Graal Online. Tyhm does not own the LAT, Peach does not own the GP Force, Mr. Bear does not own GFX.

Now, you might be thinking, "WELL, FAQ BELONGS TO GRAAL ONLINE." But let me tell you, . . .

FAQ is very different in comparison to the GP, the LAT, and the GFX Management. They were created under Graal Online for Graal Online purposes. FAQ was created OUTSIDE of Graal Online BEFORE it was made an official Graal Online function, so yes, Gazboy and I still have rights to it, and thats why it angers me that I can't lead my own creation.

Valder
04-19-2001, 05:56 PM
i know your upset right now lucia, but can you make me the thing that sais "owner if Nero 6"?? and you make sigs pretty well, can you make me one? And you should be FAQ chief.....

greezi
04-19-2001, 05:59 PM
i want a nero 6 bomy pet. But oh well!!!!!!!

Valder
04-19-2001, 06:00 PM
IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THAT BOMY!!! I AM NEVER GONNA GIVE IT UP!

greezi
04-19-2001, 06:06 PM
:( How did you get yours? :(

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 06:09 PM
See this is a good thing, Lycia is telling us her side of the story. So often her side goes unheard because she doesn't post very detailed explainations like this. Thanks for sharing Lycia. (lol sorry for sounding like some therapist)

Now rather you really are corrupt or not... only you and the ones involved would really know. I only know what I hear and what I see. Personally I myself have seen no REAL proof that you are, but I sure have heard lots of stories. Rather you are or aren't, it won't matter, because as you said people at this point all seem to believe that you are. So you gotta take some initiative and show people that you aren't. That's all I can really say on the corruption issue.

I understand FAQ is your "baby" and it is very important to you. Lycia all you need to do is keep a clear head and use your administrative powers for the right reasons. If you really care about FAQ I believe you will do just that, and no less. I think you'll find that upon doing so your detractors will wither away into the shadows as a result :)

Hulk Hogan
04-19-2001, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by greezi
Yes. Thats is true.

No....thats not true with everyone

Valder
04-19-2001, 06:12 PM
lol.....Zulithe, you should get the tag as Graal Therapist

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 06:14 PM
lol.....Zulithe, you should get the tag as Graal Therapist
Hehe thanks that was very cool of you to say so.

Valder
04-19-2001, 06:15 PM
ask Hawk or Stefan to make it for you

greezi
04-19-2001, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan

o....thats not true with everyone It is to me:)

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 06:28 PM
ask Hawk or Stefan to make it for you
Actually I'll tell you want I do need...

I need a (Graal Network) tag, that way maybe people would be more inclined to PM me news and things to post on the site.

Valder
04-19-2001, 06:29 PM
yeah, and i should get (Graal Network Staff)
lol ^_^ j/k

Zulithe
04-19-2001, 06:37 PM
Valder if you are interested in working for Graal Network we are currently seeking staff. You should apply if you are being serious.

Valder
04-19-2001, 06:48 PM
ok, i'll apply

greezi
04-19-2001, 07:04 PM
Me too.

04-20-2001, 12:50 AM
FAQ was Gazboy's and your creation but you quit.
Sorry, that's the end of it.

Lycia
04-20-2001, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
FAQ was Gazboy's and your creation but you quit.
Sorry, that's the end of it.

Doesn't matter. I should still have rights to it. I created it along with Gazboy.

Hell, we should both have rights to it.

Lyndzey8000
04-20-2001, 01:54 AM
This is what I think. I was fine when Shadowfox took over, but I didn't understand why Gazboy was fired. I would talk to SF every morning for about 10 minutes and stuff. Then I noticed she wasn't on as much...in fact I haven't seen her on for a month or a few weeks for the 30-60 minutes I go on classic. I got many bad complaints about her, but I still thought she was fine.

Then one day I put my (FAQ) tag on so I can toguild to my other FAQ. After it didn't work, I went to the roster and I couldn't log in because I had been deleted. I asked NeXuS about what he knew, and he said Shadowfox had fired him, me, and anyone else who was a "threat" to her position. I wasn't too upset because I still had my (FAQ Chief) on 2001.

So I told Brett and he finally saw Shadowfox on. He asked her why I was removed and he said then he was jailed. I am not sure this is true, I still have nothing against Shadowfox, but if that is true, I do have something against her. I also heard she hired a FAQ thats been FAQ for 3 weeks to be her Asst. Lara, who has been with FAQ for almost the whole time, still is only captain. I also heard that Shadowfox only sits in stafftools.graal and doesn't answer any questions.

This is only what I heard. Most of it is not what I think, except I am kind of mad that someone took me off the FAQ roster

freddyfox
04-20-2001, 02:04 AM
While I agree, Shadowfox is not doing her position *well*, you have to agree, there are MUCH better ways to get Shadowfox off her FAQ position then to lie.

Tyhm
04-20-2001, 03:55 AM
Maybe I read this all too fast, but did Lycia actually DENY lying to get FAQ back?

Looks like it's just a lot of slander against the current chief and the rather baseless assertion that she can abuse her creation however she likes, quit, and come back to fire and delete her enemies when they come close.

Anyone remember John Lennon's dad? Same thing. Lycia's John Lennon's Dad, and FAQ is John Lennon. She left it when it was a baby to go and pursue more amusing things like G2K1, then when FAQ got big and the one person she found fit to delete an entire guild to lash out against takes charge, she comes storming back, insisting that since she's FAQ's parent she should have a controlling interest.

As I told Lycia, and Gaz back when HE was chief and threatening me over this and that, you can't OWN an administrative branch of GraalOnline! You can OWN a guild, I suppose, and OWN an account, but you can't OWN the GP. If that were so, maybe Kain could come back any time he wanted, fire Peach, and justify it all as "I helped create GP. If it weren't for me, GPs wouldn't even exist."

But it's all a bit off topic, which I suppose was Lycia's whole point. She falsified information to an administrator to gain an administrative position. Also gave RC to people she wasn't authorized to, hired Frequent (Remember him? Codeleter of Avelon, she used her GP power to transfer NBK to him once?) without making him fill out an application or anything, and the icing on the cake, deleted ShadowFox_FAQ's account.

That would be the king of all bannable offences if anyone cared.

freddyfox
04-20-2001, 04:17 AM
Well Lycia, there's all the darn evidence layed out on a nice spreadsheet. Any comments?

FxChiP
04-20-2001, 05:08 AM
Lycia, ShadowFox, if you're reading this, bury the hatchet, I'm getting tired of this. It's not a threat. I'm just telling you...

As a friend, I'm just asking you to stop.

Lyndzey8000
04-20-2001, 06:14 AM
Whoa, thats pretty bad Thym...maybe I was wrong

sniperjoe10
04-20-2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
You can OWN a guild, I suppose, and OWN an account, but you can't OWN the GP. If that were so, maybe Kain could come back any time he wanted, fire Peach, and justify it all as "I helped create GP. If it weren't for me, GPs wouldn't even exist."

Kain did not help create GP. I think it was either Fuitad or Captain USA that did that..

vergil
04-20-2001, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Lycia
Zulithe, let me tell you something.

ShadowFox has done absolutely nothing for FAQ.

So that makes it right to lie in order to get yourself more power? even if it for a good cause, that doesn't necessarily make it right now does it?

FatherDante
04-20-2001, 06:49 AM
Lycia made me realize the simple solution. She says FAQ is different from LAT and GP and all that, because it was created "outside" of Graal online. In that case, the answer is simple.

Lycia gets to be FAQ chief, and FAQ is not a recognized staff position of Graal. If she can claim ownership of it, then it's obviously not Graal's and is a position that deserves no more power than guild chief.

Tyhm
04-20-2001, 07:15 AM
I don't think it should really be up to her though.
I mean, I sorta created GC, questions about the originality of it aside. I don't have an eternal right to step in any time Antago gets hired and fire him, or hire my henchmen...

Asuka
04-20-2001, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Lycia made me realize the simple solution. She says FAQ is different from LAT and GP and all that, because it was created "outside" of Graal online. In that case, the answer is simple.

Lycia gets to be FAQ chief, and FAQ is not a recognized staff position of Graal. If she can claim ownership of it, then it's obviously not Graal's and is a position that deserves no more power than guild chief.

OOOH no rc thats gotta hurt.

FatherDante
04-20-2001, 07:18 AM
I'm not trying to be spiteful, please understand- I think my answer is the only objective solution.

04-20-2001, 07:40 AM
Lycia, let me put this in a different perspective.
If LordArchangel (laser712), the creator of the Horsemen/Swordsmen, suddenly came back to graal after quiting it and kicked Archangel out of leader and made himself sole leader of the guild it would be ok since he created the guild? I think not. He decided to quit that position therefor hindering himself useless of automatically retaking that position again without consent of the current leader.

SSmutz
04-20-2001, 07:44 AM
Good example Freak. It's just like if I went back to Dark Flame expecting to have my old co-leader job again and being webmaster again. Or if I went back to NPulse wanting my GP job back after I quit several months ago.
Do any of those sound fair to you? I don't think so.

freddyfox
04-20-2001, 07:50 AM
Tyne can't just run back up, kick Malak away, and become owner of Val again.

BruceLee2000
04-20-2001, 07:56 AM
i think thats about all the examples we will be needing now

04-20-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante

That's the smartest thing I've heard in a long time.

HiryuuX
04-20-2001, 08:15 AM
I never go on classic because it takes about 8 minutes to get me past the loading screen so I have no idea what kind of job she does.

fugitive316
04-20-2001, 08:21 AM
I never understood why FAQ needed any special power. A player could ask them questions, and they can reply with an answer. You dont need special NPCWs for that.

04-20-2001, 08:25 AM
FAQ don't need special power.
If their real purpose was helping people and not getting NPCs and RC and power, then they wouldn't ask for that stuff.

HiryuuX
04-20-2001, 08:25 AM
Exactly what I used to say Scalper, all you need is some time and a regular graal account.

FatherDante
04-20-2001, 08:36 AM
And there is a no-conflict solution. Hopefully it will also inspire some humility around there.

SSmutz
04-20-2001, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
I never understood why FAQ needed any special power. A player could ask them questions, and they can reply with an answer. You dont need special NPCWs for that.

Yup, I don't have RC or anything just the tag, but I don't care. All I need to be able to do is answer questions in PMs. Hm, in fact, the next time a new recruit asks me if they'll get RC power, I'll ask them why they need it and see what their response is, if they even respond. Cuz I can't even think of why they would need it or why I would need it.

StoneColdRichie
04-20-2001, 11:40 AM
Those are some pretty valid points Tyhm! I wonder when Lycia will respond. ;-)

SSmutz
04-20-2001, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
Those are some pretty valid points Tyhm! I wonder when Lycia will respond. ;-)

It took me a few minutes to find Tyhm's post, but I agree. Those are excellent points.

04-20-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
I wonder when Lycia will respond. ;-)
Easy answer. Never.

Mr. Bear
04-20-2001, 01:15 PM
Lycia no offense but im sorry that makes no sense....

You Came up with the idea of FAQ an helped make it come together. So i still dont see how tht makes you ulitmatly have the spot of the admin.

(Example) I can come up with a graphic idea does that mean i have the skill to make it?

Just because you and gazboy came up with the idea and made it come together doesn't mean you should be the administrator for it. I bet you I can find a person who could run FAQ better then you or gazboy. They might of not made it but they sure as hell can run it better.
(No offense to both of you)

04-20-2001, 01:18 PM
He's right.
Just because I made mining graphics doesn't make me mining admin or have any control over mining.

Valder
04-20-2001, 05:09 PM
well THT, sometimes that should be the case.....of you create something fpr Graal you should be the admin of it unless Steafan sais otherwise....you should be the mine admin......

04-20-2001, 05:29 PM
Antago made the bomys and he was the Animal admin...

Also the FAQ count has risen ( not fallen ) on the graal classic server so shes doing her job. Good job Lycia keep it up!

l8r

Zulithe
04-20-2001, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Mafukie

Also the FAQ count has risen ( not fallen ) on the graal classic server so shes doing her job. Good job Lycia keep it up!

l8r
It's nice to see someone saying some positive things about Lycia for a change! :)

Valder
04-20-2001, 05:48 PM
i do all the time Zulithe, i don't wanna talk bad about my graalian sis.

Lycia
04-20-2001, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Mafukie

l8r

Yeah, a lot of good that did.

04-20-2001, 06:15 PM
mok....

Valder
04-20-2001, 06:18 PM
Maf....i thought you were leaving??

Zulithe
04-20-2001, 06:39 PM
Maf....i thought you were leaving??
LOL

Valder
04-20-2001, 06:47 PM
he said it on like 3 posts

Lyndzey8000
04-20-2001, 08:54 PM
FAQ don't need special power.
If their real purpose was helping people and not getting NPCs and RC and power, then they wouldn't ask for that stuff

THT, I agree with you. There is no need for them, all they do is answer PMs. If someone asks for RC and say "tell stefan to give me RC for being FAQ", I start thinking about firing them. I don't fire them like that, I think about it and do some other undercover stuff. If someone asks me if FAQ gets power...they have a slighter chance of becoming one. So to all the want to ask, the answer is no

freddyfox
04-20-2001, 10:31 PM
Erk!
*Motions to kyle to hand him his Anti-Digimon gun*

ReBBisH
04-21-2001, 05:22 AM
By FAQ becoming an official part of GO, Lycia lost whatever powers she had over it. If you read a little bit on the site, you'll see, as have I that ANYTHING submitted to GO becomes their SOLE property. Now, FAQ was submitted to GO, and why should Lycia have any power in it now that she quit? I find that a little bit unreasonable for her storming in there and demanding a job back.

Valder
04-21-2001, 05:26 AM
who cares....FAQ isn't meant to be used for "Evil" it's meant to help n00bs and ppl that want to know things

grim_squeaker_x
04-21-2001, 05:30 AM
"It isn't meant to be used for "Evil" it's meant to help people that want to know things." Said the wielder of the gold sword just before he became a PKer.

reaper
04-21-2001, 06:42 AM
The point on the FAQ having powers... well as I am an FAQ on classic I deal with these hackers that use this new trainer (GBT) to create trees fly etc I need my powers to update levels and detain these hackers! I wont to help keep Graal clean of hackers, u would be surprised how much FAQ helps stop these idiots! When there isnt a GP online or a Lv3 RC there is almost always an FAQ. Also the warping powers help us help newbies with quests!
e.g.
Jack asks me where to get the blue graal on the moon? he is already on the moon waiting for an answer!! When ever I am online i get flooded with questions and people asking for help! so i hav to be able to do things a LOT quicker than normal players!! So once iv helped the player that I woz last helping I can warp strait to Jack on the moon in stead of having to walk all the way!!
The detention system isnt adequate for holding hackers... Iv talked to Tyhm about FAQ's possibly getting the ability to jail! or maybe getting the detention system updated so that we can detain for a given amount of time...! He totally missed my point! We need the jailing power to jail hackers! most of the hackers are smart enough to not hack when a GP is online! They know FAQ's can only detain!! PLEASE Tyhm someone make FAQ's job easier!!

04-21-2001, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by reaper
The point on the FAQ having powers... well as I am an FAQ on classic I deal with these hackers that use this new trainer (GBT) to create trees fly etc I need my powers to update levels and detain these hackers! I wont to help keep Graal clean of hackers, u would be surprised how much FAQ helps stop these idiots! When there isnt a GP online or a Lv3 RC there is almost always an FAQ. Also the warping powers help us help newbies with quests!
e.g.
Jack asks me where to get the blue graal on the moon? he is already on the moon waiting for an answer!! When ever I am online i get flooded with questions and people asking for help! so i hav to be able to do things a LOT quicker than normal players!! So once iv helped the player that I woz last helping I can warp strait to Jack on the moon in stead of having to walk all the way!!
The detention system isnt adequate for holding hackers... Iv talked to Tyhm about FAQ's possibly getting the ability to jail! or maybe getting the detention system updated so that we can detain for a given amount of time...! He totally missed my point! We need the jailing power to jail hackers! most of the hackers are smart enough to not hack when a GP is online! They know FAQ's can only detain!! PLEASE Tyhm someone make FAQ's job easier!!

You just wasted yourself a lot of text there.
FAQ stands from Frequently Asked Questions. Where do you see "let's stop hackers" in FAQ? You don't, their job is not to go into other devisions of the Graal Online team and do thier jobs. Dealing with hackers are not the FAQ's job, it is the GP. Buhbuy.

freddyfox
04-21-2001, 06:49 AM
I need my powers to update levels and detain these hackers!

Updating levels, yes. Having level 3 rc, no.

Also the warping powers help us help newbies with quests!

You're not SUPPOSED to help the newbie with the quest. Graal is supposed to be about adventuring. It's no fun is someone gives you the answer. It'd be like someone telling you about a surprise birthday party.

When ever I am online i get flooded with questions and people asking for help!

Whenever I am online, I get flooded with questions too. Ones I can't answer. I also have to do games to keep everyone happy, and listen to them complaining. And do I need special powers to do that? No. But I have them.

Iv talked to Tyhm about FAQ's possibly getting the ability to jail!

NO

most of the hackers are smart enough to not hack when a GP is online!

No. They hack for the thrill of it. Why else do you think they hack? Not to annoy people.

Tyhm
04-21-2001, 07:08 AM
Um, no, you asked and I said if you wanna jail, sign up as a GP.

Yeah, you can warp to players and point them in the right direction, that's the point. You can certainly HELP the GPs find hackers by reporting the offending account names. But I'm not about to make Detention another jail, and I'm not giving FAQs the power to jail! You can send people to detention for being too stupid to live, sure, but if they're a hacker, it's up to the GPs to handle it.

Yeesh.

SSmutz
04-21-2001, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by reaper
e.g.

Don't worry about freakin hackers. That's GP/Police's job. Don't waste time with hackers when you're supposed to be answering player's questions.

CalinRubeus
04-21-2001, 10:51 AM
Huked on phonix did not werk fer him! And yes I agree with Ssmutz, GPs will handle hackers you do your job let them do theirs.

FatherDante
04-21-2001, 11:36 AM
I have nothing against FAQ having "powers" - if it's a staff position. If, as Lycia claims, it's something formed "outside" of Graal Online, then it's a guild, which means no extra abilities. Personally, I think Reaper makes a poor argument. It only makes me hope FAQ doesn't get anything else.

Asuka
04-21-2001, 01:45 PM
I get flooded with pm's saying can i join your kingdom now. It's quite fun. Except when stefan is on and i can't respond to a lot of them.

SSmutz
04-21-2001, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Asuka
I get flooded with pm's saying can i join your kingdom now. It's quite fun. Except when stefan is on and i can't respond to a lot of them.
What's that got to do with the FAQ topic?

Valder
04-21-2001, 03:13 PM
the reasons i wanna join is cause i think its cool and that's the only way i can use the blue knights helmet

Hawk
04-21-2001, 04:04 PM
In my opinion, FAQs dont need any power except experience.

Valder
04-21-2001, 04:23 PM
i was a FAQ, a good one too, but then shadowfox took me off like the @&%$( she is

Hawk
04-21-2001, 04:27 PM
Well, there must be a reason, I know Shadow Fox, she just wouldnt take you out because she doesnt like you. Maybe you were not on, or she hasnt seen you enough?
or you werent doing your job?

Valder
04-21-2001, 04:28 PM
Lycia hired me for 2001, and i was doing my job ALL the time........

SSmutz
04-21-2001, 04:34 PM
Lycia had no right to hire anyone in the first place, since she wasn't supposed to be the Chief, anf Lyndzey is the Chief on Graal2001, not Lycia.

Lycia
04-21-2001, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by SSmutz
Lycia had no right to hire anyone in the first place, since she wasn't supposed to be the Chief, anf Lyndzey is the Chief on Graal2001, not Lycia.

Guess who made her FAQ Chief?

Me.

Valder
04-21-2001, 04:51 PM
HAHA at SS....she hired me, and Lyndezey.....if she was still FAQ chief she could fire you, and she overruled lyndzey anyway

reaper
04-21-2001, 11:15 PM
ok u didnt really get my point. the reason im asking for a better detainment system is because the "GOOD" and "INTELLIGENT" hackers "DONT" hack when there is a "GP" online!!!! i dont say that the GP's dont do there job and yes we do report the hackers when they get back online, but i think we should hav better tools to deal with it faster. As hackers know if they get court hacking when a GP/s online they will go to jail so they cant hav there fun! the hackers know that the FAQ's cant jail! they just teez us making r job harder to help people (this is our main aim) i cant just stand by and see them ruin the game for other people. I wanna be an FAQ as iv got lots of friends in the division and i also hav a lot of knowledge of Graal Classic, i wont be able to help as much being a GP! we try and stop the hackers from hacking coz the players always think that staff members can take care of them... we should be able to take care of them. If most staff members could detain hackers for more than 5 minutes the hackers will not be so abundant...

as for the people that are saying FAQ shouldnt hav any powers at all... i dont think u know quite what its like on the classic server; no offence but it is tough

my views on Lycia, well as long as the FAQ division is led well and still functions adequately, i see no need for other leadership...

please dont ridicule this message and find little holes to pick faults at, im trying to make the Graal game more pleasant all-round, i dont want the power of a GP or RC at my level, but i do suggest that we get a better staff detainment facility! please consider

im speaking for most of the FAQ team.

freddyfox
04-21-2001, 11:24 PM
i dont think u know quite what its like on the classic server; no offence but it is tough

Hey buddy, I'm a LAT on there. Put two and two together.

As hackers know if they get court hacking when a GP/s online they will go to jail so they cant hav there fun!

They'll just hack their way out of jail.

If most staff members could detain hackers for more than 5 minutes the hackers will not be so abundant...

...Except there aren't many more than about 2 hackers in existence now.

im speaking for most of the FAQ team.

If any of the FAQ members would like to speak, please send me an email and I'll be glad to post you're views.

I ain't ridiculing, I'm simply providing some answers to your points.

FatherDante
04-21-2001, 11:30 PM
It's not that I think that they should have no powers- it's that if, as Lycia says, it's different from the other teams out there, then they should be different, and have no power.

SSmutz
04-22-2001, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Lycia

Guess who made her FAQ Chief?

Me.

Yes, when you had the power, before you had your power taken away by Stefan or whoever it was.

SSmutz
04-22-2001, 01:11 AM
HAHA at SS....she hired me, and Lyndezey.....if she was still FAQ chief she could fire you, and she overruled lyndzey anyway

I quote from Tyhm's post on the GraalClassic newspage:

Originally posted by Tyhm
Who's the FAQ Chief?

There's been a bit of controversy over who's really in charge of FAQ. Well, it turns out nobody actually authorized Lycia to take it over: Galen and Peach both just redirected her, and she took that as approval. Apparently so did Zorro. This error has just been corrected, and the roster will be reset. Those fired by the false FAQ admin will be rehired, those hired will be asked to reapply along the standard procedures. Further administrative discipline against those involved in the coup is still up in the air. In other news...

Clearly, Lycia was not supposed to become the FAQ Chief after she lost her powers the first time.

reaper
04-22-2001, 01:33 AM
ok if that isnt picking holes in my post then i dont know what is.... quoting everything i say b4 u answer!! thats picking dude :/ ok we will play it ur way

Hey buddy, I'm a LAT on there. Put two and two together.

LAT's aren't the same as FAQ's!! its not ur job to answer questions all the time, so i dont think u do know what im commenting about when i say its tough!

They'll just hack their way out of jail.

btw hackers cant hacker there account out of jail, its just not possible unless they hav RC active on there account!!

...Except there aren't many more than about 2 hackers in existence now.

this just shows that u don’t go onto graal classic right now!! There are LOADS of the fools with this new damn trainer!!

I ain't ridiculing, I'm simply providing some answers to your points.

u hav a strange way of not ridiculing and expressing ur self!

Anymore FAQ’s that need to be answered? I hope u get my point...

04-22-2001, 01:34 AM
How can you be hired by graal online to help new players and answer questions when you can't even ****ing speak? This is a disgrace.

fugitive316
04-22-2001, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
How can you be hired by graal online to help new players and answer questions when you can't even ****ing speak? This is a disgrace.

I was thinking the same thing.

freddyfox
04-22-2001, 01:38 AM
LAT's aren't the same as FAQ's!! its not ur job to answer questions all the time, so i dont think u do know what im commenting about when i say its tough!

I get just about as many questions as you do about levels/quests/hearts, etc. So don't judge someone by their tag.

btw hackers cant hacker there account out of jail, its just not possible unless they hav RC active on there account!!

You just answered your own question, blockhead.

this just shows that u don’t go onto graal classic right now!!

Actually, there's only about 3. I know one of them, and he's sending stefan the trainer so he can analyze and stop it.

u hav a strange way of not ridiculing and expressing ur self!

Anymore FAQ’s that need to be answered? I hope u get my point...

"U" have a strange way of making a fool of yourself.

reaper
04-22-2001, 04:05 AM
all i see here is a bunch of people that wont help anyone.... i dont know why im even bothering to post on here! Iv seen these sort of forums b4! all u do is gang up on the 'new person' that starts to post on the forum and insult them! u can carry on posting that i cant spell or write etc, i dont care! i asked u not to ridicule me and just look at the point that i gave and give me a strait answer. what did i get? a song and dance of people saying i cant spell and i dont know what im talking about…

cya

freddyfox
04-22-2001, 04:46 AM
Excuse us mister, but we're more inclined to like a new person when they're friendly and put their views in a nice way. I wasn't ridiculing you, I was simply stating my views on a certain subject. Your post was threatening, and sir, I do not enjoy threatening posts.

reaper
04-22-2001, 05:31 AM
BloodySin writes:

Eherm...chill. FAQ can have tools for doing their job for Graal. They put in hours of work...they should be entitled. They do everything the GPs and LATs refuse to do. They are entitled, yes?

As for RCs...the Chief has one yes to manage other FAQ members accounts. No problem there, yes? I have one (level 2)...and I don't know how I ever got along without it. Now I can play on my player account AND be on duty at the same time. Plus the ability to warp players helps majorful, and there are some points when a FAQ will need the ability to jail since the GPs just dont feel like being around. Again...I've put in my time, I'm entitled just like everyone else.

About the whole fiasco involving the FAQ Chief...

Yes Lycia may have created it but she can't just come in and take over if -she- wants to. SF does her job fine, I won't argue with anyone on that.

And this nonamed "Asst. Chief that was FAQ for 3 weeks" ...probably wondering why Lara didn't get the job...she doesn't do anything. She doesn't wear her FAQ tag...I usually am the one ASKING her to before she does...and if the Chief had a reason to appoint me Asst. Chief there was a reason, mkay...

So anyway...I'd just like to say that half of the time I feel like I'm doing everyones job for them...especially the GPs and originally my RC -WAS- going to be taken away but for some reason it was left there...must've been a good reason, si? And as for wanting to be able to jail troublemakers..."Join the GP force then"...?

Right. The GP force that has a full prospect list that will never open up in 30 years? Uhhh right... okay I think I'll go do that. Anyway that's all I got to say...only Senior Captain or higher FAQs get RCs now anyway...so its no big woop. RC is highly overrated if you ask me =/

~BloodySin (FAQ Asst. Chief)

StoneColdRichie
04-22-2001, 05:37 AM
Those are all pretty good points.

Especially about GPs. Peach doesn't do a very good job with hiring and firing GPs. He keeps GPs on the force that haven't been active in weeks. They come back weeks later and act as if nothing has ever happened.

FatherDante
04-22-2001, 06:14 AM
Bloodysin is pretty much thinking what I'm thinking.

Hawk
04-22-2001, 06:14 AM
I think Peach does a good job all together.
hiring and firing...
maybe not.

freddyfox
04-22-2001, 08:31 AM
Eherm...chill. FAQ can have tools for doing their job for Graal. They put in hours of work...they should be entitled. They do everything the GPs and LATs refuse to do. They are entitled, yes?

As for RCs...the Chief has one yes to manage other FAQ members accounts. No problem there, yes? I have one (level 2)...and I don't know how I ever got along without it. Now I can play on my player account AND be on duty at the same time. Plus the ability to warp players helps majorful, and there are some points when a FAQ will need the ability to jail since the GPs just dont feel like being around. Again...I've put in my time, I'm entitled just like everyone else.

About the whole fiasco involving the FAQ Chief...

Yes Lycia may have created it but she can't just come in and take over if -she- wants to. SF does her job fine, I won't argue with anyone on that.

And this nonamed "Asst. Chief that was FAQ for 3 weeks" ...probably wondering why Lara didn't get the job...she doesn't do anything. She doesn't wear her FAQ tag...I usually am the one ASKING her to before she does...and if the Chief had a reason to appoint me Asst. Chief there was a reason, mkay...

So anyway...I'd just like to say that half of the time I feel like I'm doing everyones job for them...especially the GPs and originally my RC -WAS- going to be taken away but for some reason it was left there...must've been a good reason, si? And as for wanting to be able to jail troublemakers..."Join the GP force then"...?

Right. The GP force that has a full prospect list that will never open up in 30 years? Uhhh right... okay I think I'll go do that. Anyway that's all I got to say...only Senior Captain or higher FAQs get RCs now anyway...so its no big woop. RC is highly overrated if you ask me =/

THAT was a good post.

reaper
04-22-2001, 03:23 PM
Yah thanks =]

Now I'm hearing some serious BS about GAZBOY getting reinstated as chief. geez...he's a fine GP but NOT a FAQ Chief. Horrible FAQ Chief. Plus he hates me so my job as Asst. would be history even with all the stuff i do for FAQ.

Tyhm
04-22-2001, 03:49 PM
Horrible FAQ Chief. Any FAQ Chief that yells and threatens the LAT ViceAdmin for trying to help out, and hires based entirely on personal preference, has no business running it. That was Lycia and Gaz's problems: It wasn't THE FAQ, it was THEIR FAQ. They DID treat it like it was their guild, and it shows.

Not saying ShadowFox is any better, but at least she knows not to mess with the LAT when we're being neighborly.

reaper
04-22-2001, 04:17 PM
They ran it like just a guild i guess...

I doubt Gaz'd be able to "overthrow" SF...and according to the FAQ Charter he wouldn't be replacing her if they did. So no one go try >=(...cuz if she ever gets thrown off again i'm gonna beat you all down with a stinky walnut.