PDA

View Full Version : GP Situation on Classic


Rented_Bomy
10-28-2001, 05:42 AM
maybe some of you know that situation on classic:

first peach was gp chief. last week he gave this job to sir xero. Sir xero posted that he will hire GP Cadets, Applys are open....

But what happened? What did he do? he hired about 20 (actually there are 20 new Classic_Gp accounts) gp cadets. 15 of them are ppl nobody ever heared of. The 5 others are staff from newmain like lynzey.

but thats not all...
what did he do after this? he quit the job and left graal. well he didnt really left. he postet that he wants to continue as normal gp if possible. so he gave his job to Nexus. He was gp cadet before.... Juno is now Asst Chief, he was also gp cadet before. and Lynzey is now GP Captain. She was gp cadet before too.

so what the heck is THAT? the craziest gp situation ever.
why did sir xero do that? was this his "farewell present" or how else should i call that?

i dont know how he hired that gp cadets. i think he just took the 20 first that e-mailed him....nobodys to gp cadet...

well some admins or game masters around should check that cadets and kick them or bring this situation under control....

there are enough people around that should get a chance as gp cadet instead of ppl that nobody knows...

thotijn
10-28-2001, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
maybe some of you know that situation on classic:

first peach was gp chief. last week he gave this job to sir xero. Sir xero posted that he will hire GP Cadets, Applys are open....

But what happened? What did he do? he hired about 20 (actually there are 20 new Classic_Gp accounts) gp cadets. 15 of them are ppl nobody ever heared of. The 5 others are staff from newmain like lynzey.

but thats not all...
what did he do after this? he quit the job and left graal. well he didnt really left. he postet that he wants to continue as normal gp if possible. so he gave his job to Nexus. He was gp cadet before.... Juno is now Asst Chief, he was also gp cadet before. and Lynzey is now GP Captain. She was gp cadet before too.

so what the heck is THAT? the craziest gp situation ever.


why did sir xero do that? was this his "farewell present" or how else should i call that?

i dont know how he hired that gp cadets. i think he just took the 20 first that e-mailed him....nobodys to gp cadet...

well some admins or game masters around should check that cadets and kick them or bring this situation under control....

there are enough people around that should get a chance as gp cadet instead of ppl that nobody knows...



i think that your are jealous on the nobodypeople :o

AlexH
10-28-2001, 06:02 AM
if i played classic i would care
but i dont

Rented_Bomy
10-28-2001, 06:06 AM
not reall thotijn

just read it. it cant be that cadets become asst chief or captain after 2 days. just that one point is too much. they dont have the experience for this jobs.

Faheria_LAT1
10-28-2001, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
not reall thotijn

just read it. it cant be that cadets become asst chief or captain after 2 days. just that one point is too much. they dont have the experience for this jobs.
you are right.. that guy really messed up.. =\

TrueHeaT
10-28-2001, 06:11 AM
sir xero is a retarded pervert and should not be a GP at all

spi
10-28-2001, 06:24 AM
Sounds like Peach is doing a real good job of being "GP Admin."

craig_bomy
10-28-2001, 06:30 AM
i dont care.

thotijn
10-28-2001, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
not reall thotijn

just read it. it cant be that cadets become asst chief or captain after 2 days. just that one point is too much. they dont have the experience for this jobs.

tha name is Yakuzo

10-28-2001, 06:59 AM
Nexus will be a great chief! Congrats Nexus if you read this!

Faheria_LAT1
10-28-2001, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by TDK_Admin2
Nexus will be a great chief! Congrats Nexus if you read this!

haha you dont get this do you? he was cadet and when that ***** xero left graal (or whatever he said) he gave his job to Nexus which was a horrible mistake.

WeirdmanI9
10-28-2001, 07:25 AM
Nexus was not a GP Cadet he was a GP Captain.

Lyndzey
10-28-2001, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
not reall thotijn

just read it. it cant be that cadets become asst chief or captain after 2 days. just that one point is too much. they dont have the experience for this jobs.

Two days? More like 2 weeks. And who the hell cares, as long as they do a good job, it doesn't matter. And yes, I have been Police Chief and I was a GP a long time ago around 1.2. Juno has been a GP in over a month, what the hell are you talking about?

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:27 AM
LOL! Nexus has been chief for the past week..

JinZero
10-28-2001, 07:30 AM
The reason Lyndsey was hired as GP Senior Captain is because she has alotttt of experience and she deserves it!!!!!!!

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:33 AM
Yes she is very experienced.
*Congrats on the wedding Lyndzey! And thanks for supporting me for GP*

JinZero
10-28-2001, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Yes she is very experienced.
*Congrats on the wedding Lyndzey! And thanks for supporting me for GP*
I WAS TEH HOT BRIDESMAID BRITNEY SPEARS

Lyndzey
10-28-2001, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1


haha you dont get this do you? he was cadet and when that ***** xero left graal (or whatever he said) he gave his job to Nexus which was a horrible mistake.

No, he was not a cadet dumb ass. NightLord offered me the GP Chief spot but I turned it down because I was not ready for it, and took Captain instead. Name one other person that would do a good job as GP Chief.

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:35 AM
LUCKY! I was Michael Jackson..:eek:

NotoriousBLT
10-28-2001, 07:40 AM
Nexus has been staff for like the last year, he deserves it. I think this thread was made because rented_bomy obviously got turned down for GP. So go cry about it.

Lyndzey
10-28-2001, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
well some admins or game masters around should check that cadets and kick them or bring this situation under control....

there are enough people around that should get a chance as gp cadet instead of ppl that nobody knows...

Does this mean you want me fired? >;(

So nobody knows me, eh?

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:42 AM
Wasn't Nexus the FAQ Chief also?

spi
10-28-2001, 07:42 AM
(TORn)
SUPORT mE 4 JEEP LYNDZY. THX2

craig_bomy
10-28-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


Does this mean you want me fired? >;(

So nobody knows me, eh? you are for to cool to be fired bc you flashed skop

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by craig_bomy
you are for to cool to be fired bc you flashed skop
In other word: Lyndzey you are too cool for school :D

craig_bomy
10-28-2001, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler

In other word: Lyndzey you are too cool for school :D did i say that? no i said she is cool bc she got her boobs outie

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 07:51 AM
Okay,
I must of read wrong..;)

craig_bomy
10-28-2001, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Okay,
I must of read wrong..;) <3

Wing
10-28-2001, 01:51 PM
ME AND TONY FOR GP.

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 02:21 PM
I don't think so.

TDK_RC15
10-28-2001, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Wing
ME AND TONY FOR GP. **** you add me in there too!

BruceLee2000
10-28-2001, 02:27 PM
tony: YEA!~ ..i think accepting applications for GP is really stupid! i liked how they used to recruit people and make prospect lists!

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 02:28 PM
lol! Zorro and Lyndzey are supporting me! All I need is one more staff supporter!

joeycmoore
10-28-2001, 02:46 PM
GPTEXAS [email protected]

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by joeycmoore
GPTEXAS [email protected]
What in the hell dose that mean?

ZanderX
10-28-2001, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by StraightHustler

What in the hell dose that mean?


You don't want to know.


By the way: Does, not dose. :)

StraightHustler
10-28-2001, 04:15 PM
What does it mean!?

Slaktmaster
10-28-2001, 04:52 PM
Better. ;)

Rented_Bomy
10-28-2001, 05:19 PM
lynzey u have been played on newmain for the last months u just play classic now because u are gp captain....bah

20 gps and no one is on right now... how comes that?

Minoc
10-28-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
maybe some of you know that situation on classic:

first peach was gp chief. last week he gave this job to sir xero. Sir xero posted that he will hire GP Cadets, Applys are open....

But what happened? What did he do? he hired about 20 (actually there are 20 new Classic_Gp accounts) gp cadets. 15 of them are ppl nobody ever heared of. The 5 others are staff from newmain like lynzey.

but thats not all...
what did he do after this? he quit the job and left graal. well he didnt really left. he postet that he wants to continue as normal gp if possible. so he gave his job to Nexus. He was gp cadet before.... Juno is now Asst Chief, he was also gp cadet before. and Lynzey is now GP Captain. She was gp cadet before too.

so what the heck is THAT? the craziest gp situation ever.
why did sir xero do that? was this his "farewell present" or how else should i call that?

i dont know how he hired that gp cadets. i think he just took the 20 first that e-mailed him....nobodys to gp cadet...

well some admins or game masters around should check that cadets and kick them or bring this situation under control....

there are enough people around that should get a chance as gp cadet instead of ppl that nobody knows...
What's the problem? Nexus is cool and a good GP, same is Juno, but I think Juno should have became the GP Chief. The only bad thing in it that people that are staff on another (and even a main one) can be staff on classic, being staff on classic is much harder and you have to invest alot more time for the job.
On NW you just sit down on your ass and do other things on the computer when you are online only so people will think you are doing something.

Lyndzey
10-28-2001, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Rented_Bomy
lynzey u have been played on newmain for the last months u just play classic now because u are gp captain....bah

20 gps and no one is on right now... how comes that?

I play on Classic a lot. Explain all my items I have there etc etc. I play on it more now because I'm a GP. No, we do not have 20. Not all of the accounts are being used. 9,11,12,14,15, 3 are not being used and we have one Classic_GP-Chief account. Please explain the "no one nos who the news gps r and they dont have ne exp."

ottoxero
05-16-2002, 08:20 AM
Btw is anyone still wants to knwo why I did these things. I didnt, i made NightLord aware i had to leave the force for my family. He moved in and pushed all the changes down my throat and me out the door. And I intierviewed the applicants in order i got them. If they were qualified they were added to the list and hired in order. That how everyoen hires GP's. Im sure no oen will read this so... yea

Sir Kwang
05-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by ottoxero
Btw is anyone still wants to knwo why I did these things. I didnt, i made NightLord aware i had to leave the force for my family. He moved in and pushed all the changes down my throat and me out the door. And I intierviewed the applicants in order i got them. If they were qualified they were added to the list and hired in order. That how everyoen hires GP's. Im sure no oen will read this so... yea
Ever since nexus became chief when I submitted my application he said he would read it and that and he never did then I sent it to juno did the same thing, interviewed me but never told me if I was good enough or not just told me to wait now I'm waiting on lyndzey and all these other GPs have been hired and haven't been waiting nearly as long as me :grrr:

DarkDragon452
05-16-2002, 10:57 PM
Err Lyndzey aren't you chief right now? And this has turned into a spam thread anyways. The GPs need work, yes, but it will be taken care of. It doesn't call for anything drastic, yet.

kenyonandelliot
05-16-2002, 11:00 PM
This is already like last year and you brought an old topic back to life so I think someone should lock this.

DarkDragon452
05-16-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot
This is already like last year and you brought an old topic back to life so I think someone should lock this.


Yea I noticed it was old. It was on the first page though. Bleh.

PIRAT
05-18-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang

Ever since nexus became chief when I submitted my application he said he would read it and that and he never did then I sent it to juno did the same thing, interviewed me but never told me if I was good enough or not just told me to wait now I'm waiting on lyndzey and all these other GPs have been hired and haven't been waiting nearly as long as me :grrr:

nonono! i was waiting for more than 4 months. i started my first apply back when peach was chief. then nexus became chief, then xero, then juno blablaba i sent everbody my apply. now is lyndzey. and finally i became gp.

Sir Kwang
05-18-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by PIRAT


nonono! i was waiting for more than 4 months. i started my first apply back when peach was chief. then nexus became chief, then xero, then juno blablaba i sent everbody my apply. now is lyndzey. and finally i became gp.
k that's excluding you then, but that is way more then 4 months though big guy that has to be almost a year x.x

nyghtGT
05-18-2002, 01:24 PM
Lyndzey for GP Chief, k?

Sir Kwang
05-18-2002, 03:38 PM
Lyndzey is GP Chief big guy

nyghtGT
05-19-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang
Lyndzey is GP Chief big guy
I know...

Sir Triclops
05-19-2002, 08:14 AM
Classic sucks because my main account is in jail for healing trainer and I haven't even played in months. They say only way to get out of jail is reset and that'll never happen because nobody ever on to reset it. So Graal can go to hell.

I never liked the GP force. They were always too damn stuck up and hateful. They ignored everyone before when they were on. Now I've never seen any of the GP force on. Makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

RobinX
05-20-2002, 01:43 AM
sorry im digging up this topic, but im GP on classic, you guys all play 2001 and have no idea who anyone is and some of the retards who want the position will mess up horribly, if you spend all your time on 2001 and no time on classic, then occasionally get on 1 time and think to yourself you dont know them, its because you only know your idiot friends on 2001 who just stated out and think they run the place

2001 is starting to annoy me, the true "oldbies" as you would like to call them do not play 2001 they play classic, and none of the admins are ever chosen from classic, like TIKI, 2001 people make my so angry in how they think they rule graal and are good for staff when there we are on classic wishing for just a tad bit of attention, I am angered in how 2001 people are so elitest, stop being so damned stupid and realise you should have no say in admins or classic staff, and shut up

DeathChill
05-20-2002, 01:50 AM
True Phantasm, true. Staff on 2001 get SO much attention, while Classic staff work hard and get ignored ;(

Sir Kwang
05-20-2002, 05:04 AM
the only reason that those fruckin admins get picked from 2001 is because the bigger admins that hire em play there and notice them that's why I think 2001 should be takin down >=D