PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of my level?


Lyndzey
10-27-2001, 08:18 AM
This look ok? (http://samurai.swordsmennet.com/lyndz_level1.png)

Jerom
10-27-2001, 08:45 AM
A few tiles missing near the sand at the top of the level, and some tiles are out of place when blending the cliff into the water.

Shard_IceFire
10-27-2001, 08:56 AM
Looks nice overall =)

Shard_IceFire
10-27-2001, 08:56 AM
700 posts!
lol yes I know now I will be harassed for this spam =P

Hulk Hogan
10-27-2001, 01:21 PM
pretty nice ;)


(I was just thinking.....why does everyone always say how nice konidias or birdbird did on something but not me when my levels are just as nice/not laggy as the bird's :D :p ??)

Psyker
10-27-2001, 01:44 PM
looks pretty good.

Kansuke
10-27-2001, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
This look ok? (http://samurai.swordsmennet.com/lyndz_level1.png)
Damn good =P

AlkarenHyralt
10-29-2001, 12:06 PM
It looks good. :)

StraightHustler
10-29-2001, 01:36 PM
It's nice! Come and work for TDK =D

Kansuke
10-29-2001, 02:04 PM
tdk needs a lot of help.. the levels are pooooooorrrrrr
i looked at it the 5th after it came out and i havent been there since

StraightHustler
10-29-2001, 02:11 PM
Well now we have Koji,Me, and sooo Raven Chill! We need a lot of help. And we are getting a whole new server (keeping the name) and we might get to become a free server =D So I am pretty sure we need help.

Lyndzey
10-29-2001, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Well now we have Koji,Me, and sooo Raven Chill! We need a lot of help. And we are getting a whole new server (keeping the name) and we might get to become a free server =D So I am pretty sure we need help.


Email me at [email protected] if you need any help ;)

yoshee15
10-30-2001, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey



Email me at [email protected] if you need any help ;)

FAEHARA 1ST!1!!!11 D0UNT R|_| |\| OFF ON EM NOOW!!!1

StraightHustler
10-30-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey



Email me at [email protected] if you need any help ;)
I will just forum PM you. It's much faster.

Yamizitzu
10-30-2001, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
pretty nice ;)


(I was just thinking.....why does everyone always say how nice konidias or birdbird did on something but not me when my levels are just as nice/not laggy as the bird's :D :p ??)
Your levels are great Lamer! :D

6Burning6Church6
11-01-2001, 06:12 AM
Isn't Koji the one who likes Delteria?

bravo_gp6
11-04-2001, 04:11 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lyndzey
This look ok?

yea i like it alot, but anyone can do one levels realy good can you do alot of lvls with that same amazing quality :-D


btw nice work

Xanatos(Owner Of Malhangaia)

SkooL
11-04-2001, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
This look ok? (http://samurai.swordsmennet.com/lyndz_level1.png) It looks nice except for the awkward transition from cliff to beach on the upper-left.