PDA

View Full Version : Classic Forum.


StraightHustler
10-24-2001, 10:32 PM
Why dont they have a "Graal Classic" forum?
Classic is just as good, or even better then NewMain.
And I am syre it would be just as active as this one!
Or you could just a sub forum to this onw for it!
But I like to talk about classic and I am sure other would too.
So please consider it stefan or unimaxed. And post you
comments here.

NotoriousBLT
10-24-2001, 10:33 PM
Yea that would be pretty cool but we have to pay for accounts to use these forums, and classic is free. So I dunno

Domini
10-24-2001, 10:35 PM
Just use this forum.

NotoriousBLT
10-24-2001, 10:37 PM
I bet you on the classic forum there would be alot of swearing and stuff lol alot more than here. Because I'm just thinking of some of the people that play there, I bet you there would be alot of threads that say, support my guild, where is this hera, pkers are stupid...

StraightHustler
10-24-2001, 10:37 PM
Like I said in that. "or you could just add a sub forum to this one for it.

NotoriousBLT
10-24-2001, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Like I said in that. "or you could just add a sub forum to this one for it.
Good Idea, I want them to do this.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-25-2001, 06:14 AM
This is a Graal forum. There is no rule saying we can only talk about Graal 2001 material.

Xythar
10-25-2001, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
This is a Graal forum. There is no rule saying we can only talk about Graal 2001 material.

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:07 AM
Everone knows that 100% of all graal stuff on this forum is related to Graal2001.

TrueHeaT
10-25-2001, 08:08 AM
Classic sucks. Someone can make a forum for it privately if they think it deserves one.

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Classic sucks.

Got anything to back up that statement?
Classic owns, plain and simple.

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


Got anything to back up that statement?
Classic owns, plain and simple.
I do!
Classic sucks because for one, it's not p2p.
Secondary, it sucks because of the overall player morality.
The Classic forums before P2P were pretty much *****ing non-stop.

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:14 AM
No, classic is the orignal.

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
No, classic is the orignal.
Hence the word CLASSIC

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

I do!
Classic sucks because for one, it's not p2p.
Secondary, it sucks because of the overall player morality.
The Classic forums before P2P were pretty much *****ing non-stop.

So it not being p2p makes it inferior?...most of the low morality comes from the PK community, there are lots of nice players, including me.

Qwert616
10-25-2001, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

I do!
Classic sucks because for one, it's not p2p.
Secondary, it sucks because of the overall player morality.
The Classic forums before P2P were pretty much *****ing non-stop.

Yeah, I like Classic and all but mostly everyone is real edgey and ready to kill each other.

TrueHeaT
10-25-2001, 08:16 AM
Classic is no fun anymore. Anything without an NPC server is no good. Classic doesn't even have good levels =\

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Classic is no fun anymore. Anything without an NPC server is no good. Classic doesn't even have good levels =\

Level quality is getting a LOT better, Tyhm and his team's new stuff looks pretty damn good, and the couple level errors are getting ironed out...

TrueHeaT
10-25-2001, 08:19 AM
Just delete Classic, it's over . . .
Tyhm should make a P2P playerworld.

thotijn
10-25-2001, 08:19 AM
classic sux, coz too much lag, no regular updates like on newmain, corrupt staff, too much players, too much pkers, bad levels...i will think of more later but its too late now so i will go to bed :asleep:

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616


Yeah, I like Classic and all but mostly everyone is real edgey and ready to kill each other.

and they aren't edgy here?...hell, you got people fighting over a couple gralats and people whining constantly about money and scammers...Graal2001 is getting too annoying for me

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616


Yeah, I like Classic and all but mostly everyone is real edgey and ready to kill each other.
"WATCHU SAY MUTHA FAWKER!??!?!?!"
"I R GUNNA KILL U!!"
Average newbie attitude.

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


and they aren't edgy here?...hell, you got people fighting over a couple gralats and people whining constantly about money and scammers...Graal2001 is getting too annoying for me
NewMain didn't use to be that way...

Providence_Admin2
10-25-2001, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by thotijn
classic sux, coz too much lag, no regular updates like on newmain, corrupt staff, too much players, too much pkers, bad levels...i will think of more later but its too late now so i will go to bed :asleep:

newmain has started getting actual content and regular updates? :megaeek:

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Just delete Classic, it's over . . .
Tyhm should make a P2P playerworld.

delete Classic?
You'd piss off a LOT of people by doing that, including me.

just because it isn't p2p doesn't mean it's crap, but then again, how would you know, I haven't seen you there lately

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


delete Classic?
You'd piss off a LOT of people by doing that, including me.

just because it isn't p2p doesn't mean it's crap, but then again, how would you know, I haven't seen you there lately
Classic is really....ragged is the term I think I'm looking for.

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

"WATCHU SAY MUTHA FAWKER!??!?!?!"
"I R GUNNA KILL U!!"
Average newbie attitude.

no, that's your average Zol's Pub attitude...

Qwert616
10-25-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

"WATCHU SAY MUTHA FAWKER!??!?!?!"
"I R GUNNA KILL U!!"
Average newbie attitude.

I like most of the toall: conversations. Though they are sometimes polluted with

"OH MAN I WAS FIGHTING THIS NOOB NAMED (insert name) AND I OWNED HIM AND STUFF AND NOW HE IS IN THE WATER!!! I AMS GREAT, YO!''


Oh well, it is still fun to play at times.

and, yeah the level quality is getting better

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


no, that's your average Zol's Pub attitude...
level13.graal is pretty much a freakin' tea party now...

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:24 AM
LOL! More like Angel Clan.

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by thotijn
classic sux, coz too much lag, no regular updates like on newmain, corrupt staff, too much players, too much pkers, bad levels...i will think of more later but its too late now so i will go to bed :asleep:
No regular updates eh? (http://www.graalclassic.com/site/levelsnpc/level-updates.php)

Corrupt Staff?....well I'm not corrupt for a start , so it's not all corrupt, and most of it ISN'T.

Bad Levels?.....how would you know...very little people from 2001 go there

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
LOL! More like Angel Clan.

No
there is no attitude there, just PKing 24/7...and some nice conversation sometimes at the tables

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:28 AM
Nimada is pretty cool!
I like the docks a lot.

Qwert616
10-25-2001, 08:30 AM
Oh yeah, on one of the new spots there is a convention center. It's kewl because you can rent the building for things like weddings and meetings for a certain amount of time. I don't think it is open yet...(kinda lagged in)

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Nimada is pretty cool!
I like the docks a lot.

Be sure to stop at the Gift Shop!:D

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:38 AM
Or the new and inproved! Ogi Bear quest! "You guys want some Picanac baskets?" lol:D

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
Or the new and inproved! Ogi Bear quest! "You guys want some Picanac baskets?" lol:D

um......no

StraightHustler
10-25-2001, 08:54 AM
The only bad thing about classic is that, it has the ****ing Heras! But other wise it's cool.. (My fav server) and Angel Clan needs to be redone

Qwert616
10-25-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
The only bad thing about classic is that, it has the ****ing Heras! But other wise it's cool.. (My fav server) and Angel Clan needs to be redone

The Heras were implemented so they could add more quests.(Thym did some equation thing that came up to about 70 somethin) because people wanted more quests.

Also, people would complain if Angel Clan was changed. Some say it has historical value.

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
The only bad thing about classic is that, it has the ****ing Heras! But other wise it's cool.. (My fav server) and Angel Clan needs to be redone
LEAVE ANGELCLAN ALONE, but do fix the tile errors plz ;)

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by StraightHustler
The only bad thing about classic is that, it has the ****ing Heras! But other wise it's cool.. (My fav server) and Angel Clan needs to be redone

If we converted all Hera's to Hearts...we'd have about 15 fullheart quests...not good...and some aren't really worth a whole heart like Zol's...

Jerom
10-25-2001, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


If we converted all Hera's to Hearts...we'd have about 15 fullheart quests...not good...and some aren't really worth a whole heart like Zol's...
zol's is something for newbies to learn from, it's a first step in a way.

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

zol's is something for newbies to learn from, it's a first step in a way.

just the kinda place you'd put a Hera...Hera's are pretty cool...collect them and trade them in for good things(hearts)

Jerom
10-25-2001, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


just the kinda place you'd put a Hera...Hera's are pretty cool...collect them and trade them in for good things(hearts)
I don't like the idea of heras...
But perhaps half-hearts would be nice. What would be even better would be percentage health, or a number bar of health.

Qwert616
10-25-2001, 09:03 AM
And one day...magic will be added.

When that happens there should be a big RP event to introduce it...but not too many people on Classic roleplay:(

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

I don't like the idea of heras...
But perhaps half-hearts would be nice. What would be even better would be percentage health, or a number bar of health.

hearts and hera's are fine with me, all on what you want, and we haven't been getting many complaints about them, health bar...hearts...heras...yay, I don't care

Jerom
10-25-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


hearts and hera's are fine with me, all on what you want, and we haven't been getting many complaints about them, health bar...hearts...heras...yay, I don't care
Lot's of people I know(who have spoken to be about Classic), don't like the heras.
But oh well...

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Lot's of people I know(who have spoken to be about Classic), don't like the heras.
But oh well...

some people are whiny and want the good stuff right away and some people don't want to quest that hard for something good, if your this way, you shouldn't be playing

Jerom
10-25-2001, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


some people are whiny and want the good stuff right away and some people don't want to quest that hard for something good, if your this way, you shouldn't be playing
If I took the time, I would make a better system for heras, but oh well, I bet it wouldn't get put up anyway.

DarkCloud_PK
10-25-2001, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

If I took the time, I would make a better system for heras, but oh well, I bet it wouldn't get put up anyway.

Hmm...share with us, I like to hear ideas.

Zulithe
10-25-2001, 10:19 AM
The reason there is no Classic forum... it will use up bandwidth and space, and that is just one more free service they will be providing. On the other hand, I think we should have a forum for Classic here, at the GCC. We already have a G2K1 and NewWorld one :D

And another thing... maybe more people would upgrade if you got SPECIAL BENEFITS on the free servers! Like maybe exclusive NPCs, or multiple characters per account? Or heck, why not add a new race to Classic that only P2P can play as :D Tyhm can have that Zorbi/Zorba race he always wanted

Mithica_Admin3
10-25-2001, 12:24 PM
At least on free playerworlds, people don't become tightwads over a mere 30 grelats. =/