PDA

View Full Version : Update

T3CK
10-24-2001, 07:14 AM
Hi,
I need the football team leaders to contact me since they seem to not be able to attend games I post =/, Togther we can go in a chatroom and plan the seasons ok? My aim is Rcrossbone.
Next, What about a graal olympics for the kingdoms. Each kingdom gets a team and they compete and it may be like a irl friday saturday and sunday evewnt thing like on friday the tourch is carried saturday is main games sunday is finishing games,awards and closing. What do you think?

Dilrod
10-24-2001, 08:32 AM
the olympics sound like fun,but i think it would take more planning then fun and what about people who think its fun to pk/throw bushes and stuff during them you cant just jail everyone also i think it sounds good,but i mean are you just gonna give out those tropyhs or what?

Raven
10-24-2001, 12:19 PM
yes u would need alot of peopel to host the olympics because of all the immature noobs that go around and play graal today

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-24-2001, 12:27 PM
I say that one ET should be responsible for co-ordinating one event, and this way the workload is evenly distributed.

NotoriousBLT
10-24-2001, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I say that one ET should be responsible for co-ordinating one event, and this way the workload is evenly distributed.

Shorty2Dope
10-24-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Raven
yes u would need alot of peopel to host the olympics because of all the immature noobs that go around and play graal today

Your talking about immature n00bs as.. all the dumb lame oldbies that go around dissin everyone and calling every other person a n00b? or are you trying to say that the new people to graal are immature? (cuz thats not correct)

T3CK
10-27-2001, 09:07 AM
Well Graal Olympics will be coming soon Not sure when. Should it maybe be on the next friday or friday after that?

Raven
10-28-2001, 01:04 AM
make it next friday