PDA

View Full Version : Damn it...


RawPower
10-24-2001, 07:09 AM
Hawk:

Stefan pick the moderator for this forum...
I have an idea, everyone must post who should be the moderator for this forum, IT CANNOT BE YOURSELF.
Just do that, I will make a poll.
Or atleast say yourself and someone else.
Start voting :)

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:10 AM
Vote me :D

Domini
10-24-2001, 07:10 AM
me and hawk

FatherDante
10-24-2001, 07:11 AM
Why, the answer's easy, cloudx.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 07:12 AM
Yes we need a mod!

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:12 AM
JIN AND HAWK AND LYNDSEY AND CLOUD X

RawPower
10-24-2001, 07:14 AM
Hawk:

I pick Jin.

TrueHeaT
10-24-2001, 07:16 AM
not jin, he is a goddamn *****.
lyndzey and cloudx

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
not jin, he is a goddamn *****.
lyndzey and cloudx
You are a goddamn feeling hurter guy :(

DragonBladesX
10-24-2001, 07:18 AM
How about Cloud X since he IS ETA and he is supposed to be mod.

RawPower
10-24-2001, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
not jin, he is a goddamn *****.
lyndzey and cloudx

Hawk:

hey wts you can only pick one, WE DON'T NEED 2 MODERATORS FOR THE EVENTS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:21 AM
YES PICK JIN AND I WILL GIVE FREE PIZZA BY TEH MAIL TO YOU

sandin
10-24-2001, 07:32 AM
i vote for Jin

AlexH
10-24-2001, 07:35 AM
ETA should be mod
so therefore CloudX gets my vote

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by sandin
i vote for Jin
:D

JinZero
10-24-2001, 07:45 AM
A moderator is someone who takes care of the channel and make sures its not bad and stuff, so Cloud X doesnt have to be the moderator, because hes the ET Admin and he doesnt have to be the moderator.

Torankusu
10-24-2001, 07:55 AM
the forum should be deleted.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-24-2001, 08:00 AM
Hey and the rumors forum...

Torankusu
10-24-2001, 08:01 AM
The rumors forum is okay because the post count does not go up there. It does here, though.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:03 AM
It needs a mod and Yes this forum is needed I post events in it a lot.

Torankusu
10-24-2001, 08:06 AM
and you are complaining about how people don't participate in the events?

Your roleplaying events are ****, by the way.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
and you are complaining about how people don't participate in the events?

Your roleplaying events are ****, by the way.
Your first sentence makes no sense.

Your second is an opinion thanks for your input.

Torankusu
10-24-2001, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

Your first sentence makes no sense.

Your second is an opinion thanks for your input. It does make sense, seeing as you and other people constantly post "so and so did not show up."

The second, yes, it may be an opinion, but it is an opinion with-held in most of the graal players.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
It does make sense, seeing as you and other people constantly post "so and so did not show up."

The second, yes, it may be an opinion, but it is an opinion with-held in most of the graal players.
1)Hmm yes I did complain about football I admit. Other then that there are none so bye.

2) No only the unimaginitive younger players. The more mature older ones seem to enjoy them =/

spi
10-24-2001, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

1)Hmm yes I did complain about football I admit. Other then that there are none so bye.

2) No only the unimaginitive younger players. The more mature older ones seem to enjoy them =/ Have fun contradicting yourself.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by spi
Have fun contradicting yourself.
Uhh...Please note the *OTHER THEN THAT*

spi
10-24-2001, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

Uhh...Please note the *OTHER THEN THAT* "Bye."
"Some other shithead response."

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by spi
"Bye."
"Some other shithead response."
I ment to that part of his response.
Im in Honors English believe me I have had enough Grammer for a day I don't need to worry about it here also. Sorry if some things are wrong.

spi
10-24-2001, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

I ment to that part of his response.
Im in Honors English believe me I have had enough Grammer for a day I don't need to worry about it here also. Sorry if some things are wrong. hahahaha.
I'm in honors grammar.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by spi
hahahaha.
I'm in honors grammar.
Oops I made a typo go **** yourself

spi
10-24-2001, 08:26 AM
YOU MISSED THE COMMA AND THE PERIOD. ARE YOU FAILING HONORS "GRAMMER," TOO?

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by spi
YOU MISSED THE COMMA AND THE PERIOD. ARE YOU FAILING HONORS "GRAMMER," TOO?
No getting an A.
I said honors english *****...learn to read.:asleep:

spi
10-24-2001, 08:29 AM
Oh please.
Lets cover it up so you look "smarter," and make it look like I am lying.

Either way, you still missed a few commas and periods in thet last post, too.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by spi
Oh please.
Lets cover it up so you look "smarter," and make it look like I am lying.

Either way, you still missed a few commas and periods in thet last post, too.
Buddy, does it look like a give a ****?

Dilrod
10-24-2001, 08:33 AM
cloud x and brad should both have power over the forums

spi
10-24-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

Buddy, does it look like a give a ****? You went back and corrected it... So I would say so.

T3CK
10-24-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by spi
You went back and corrected it... So I would say so.
WTF are you talking about no didn't.

spi
10-24-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

WTF are you talking about no didn't. Correct your honorary english, sir.

You changed "grammer" to "English" in that one post.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-24-2001, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
The rumors forum is okay because the post count does not go up there. It does here, though.
And if someone posts something inappropriate in those forums?

spi
10-24-2001, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

And if someone posts something inappropriate in those forums? I meant forum-wise, not moderator wise.

We do need a new moderator, or at least give Fai a forum account.

Lyndzey
10-24-2001, 10:03 AM
This thread makes me :O

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-24-2001, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by spi
I meant forum-wise, not moderator wise.

We do need a new moderator, or at least give Fai a forum account.
Not till someone gets 5000 posts, because otherwise he would do it. He has like 4700 posts