PDA

View Full Version : I need LATs


MattPlug
10-23-2001, 11:56 AM
I need LATs for a server that I am co owner on. Right now its only me and the ownering making all the outside levels. We need LATs to help with the outside,insides etc. The server name is Zianthor. Website is at http://www.digilights.net/zianthor/
I am still working on the site. I sort of threw it together in half an hour at 3 am one night. I'll post the latest map and a preview of a level. The level may not be much, thats why we need LATs to help go over them fix stuff up and crap. If you wanna be a LAT please email me at [email protected] their zeros not o's. I am not ne0shockwave. I am Matt. In subject of the email put LAT tryout, in the email include your aim/aol. And a zip of an outside level and inside level of your best! Thank you!

Matt (Co Owner of Zianthor)

Qwert616
10-23-2001, 11:57 AM
Hm...you may get more positve results posting in the PWs forum...

TheOneJustin
10-23-2001, 11:59 AM
Hey matt i cant believ u actually picked one of the name si gave you.


Zianthor does kinda rock

Hey can i get a Job liek Police?


WildArms_2001

James205
10-23-2001, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by TheOneJustin
Hey matt i cant believ u actually picked one of the name si gave you.


Zianthor does kinda rock

Hey can i get a Job liek Police?


WildArms_2001

I rest my case.

MattPlug
10-23-2001, 12:00 PM
map

MattPlug
10-23-2001, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Qwert616
Hm...you may get more positve results posting in the PWs forum... maybe

MattPlug
10-23-2001, 12:02 PM
screen shot, s u see we need help

Qwert616
10-23-2001, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by MattPlug
maybe

Don't take it the wrong way it wasn't criticism just a suggestion.

I would volunteer but I am currently involved in another project.

AlkarenHyralt
10-23-2001, 12:06 PM
Sir, might I kindly direct you to the Playerworld Forum? :)

MattPlug
10-23-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Qwert616


Don't take it the wrong way it wasn't criticism just a suggestion.

I would volunteer but I am currently involved in another project. :(

Qwert616
10-23-2001, 12:25 PM
Sorry, but i've been staff on the soon to be server since the beginning of the summer. We are getting closer and I'm not going to leave now.

Shayde
10-23-2001, 09:06 PM
Is this a suitable place for advertising a player server?