PDA

View Full Version : Dilrod.. Thief?


Rone
10-22-2001, 10:04 PM
Dilrod sold his house yesterday and i hade 1968 in it.. now he has me on ignore and refuses to give it back .. how can i get back

craig_bomy
10-22-2001, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Rone
Dilrod sold his house yesterday and i hade 1968 in it.. now he has me on ignore and refuses to give it back .. how can i get back no one gives a **** about your pretend money

Shorty2Dope
10-22-2001, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Rone
Dilrod sold his house yesterday and i hade 1968 in it.. now he has me on ignore and refuses to give it back .. how can i get back

You dont.. either he has the money or the person who bought the house does.. dilrods a dumb ass anyway :) people need to start getting rooms in a house you know wont be sold.. I hear about people losing money from this all the time.. greedy house owners.. (not all owners, since I am one of them :-)

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


You dont.. either he has the money or the person who bought the house does.. dilrods a dumb ass anyway :) people need to start getting rooms in a house you know wont be sold.. I hear about people losing money from this all the time.. greedy house owners.. (not all owners, since I am one of them :-)

I wish I had a room in a house :(

Shorty2Dope
10-22-2001, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


I wish I had a room in a house :(

I have 2 or 3 left in mine :)

Qwert616
10-22-2001, 11:58 PM
I have 2 or 3 left in mine

What is the rent?

Shorty2Dope
10-23-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616


What is the rent?

small room 45g
big room 60 or any hat :)

rents due every friday

I don't make much money off it so if those are to high, oh well..

Qwert616
10-23-2001, 12:59 AM
Hm...that is a pretty good price. I mostly fish so I usually don't have that much:(

Brad_GFX
10-23-2001, 04:22 AM
I trust spi so I dont think I will ever lose money like this

Dilrod
10-23-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Rone
Dilrod sold his house yesterday and i hade 1968 in it.. now he has me on ignore and refuses to give it back .. how can i get back

i talked to loriel about it and he thinks its a just reason to keep his money.... so i sugest you be quiet

and for you Shorty2Dope i dont even know you?! how are you to make judgments on som1,you are an unjust,biased person that needs to go play in the street

Sp1
10-23-2001, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Brad_GFX
I trust spi so I dont think I will ever lose money like this
(Griffyn)

Brad_GFX
10-23-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Sp1

(Griffyn)


:confused:

Sp1
10-23-2001, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Brad_GFX



:confused:
(Griffyn)
i also trust spit

LanceMartin
10-23-2001, 09:19 AM
Why do people get mad if they get robbed? I mean doesn't stefan want like a reality rp game?? People get robbed in real life..we have cops...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-23-2001, 09:24 AM
Shorty2dope is a good house owner :)

ArchOwl
10-23-2001, 09:37 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH A rone you deserve it. your a coward and always mines with gralats and pauses between every hit when your stealing rocks

Rone
10-23-2001, 06:09 PM
Dilrod has me on ignore and wont tell me why he wont give my money back.. i never scammed him.. I NEVER DID ANYTHING

Slaktmaster
10-23-2001, 06:16 PM
he's an *******; you can't do anything so you lost your money.

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-23-2001, 06:30 PM
1. You deserved it if you trusted Dilrod
2. Dilrod is an *******.
3. You CANNOT trust Dilrod

Shorty2Dope
10-23-2001, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Dilrod


i talked to loriel about it and he thinks its a just reason to keep his money.... so i sugest you be quiet

and for you Shorty2Dope i dont even know you?! how are you to make judgments on som1,you are an unjust,biased person that needs to go play in the street

I know you.. not close but i know you, i play graal alot and i read the forums.. you learn alot about some people real quick.. I been around for awhile i just change my name alot :) Im to old to play in the streets =( oh well.. I may be a ****head and a ******* and dont care about what people say to me.. but I help people not, scam them.. specially when they trust you enough to put lots of money they earned in your house.. then you take it in 2 sec.. =/

thotijn
10-23-2001, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

I am a ****head and a ******* .. but I help not people ,I scam them..
especially when they trust you enough to put lots of money they earned in your house.. then you take it in 2 sec..like me >=)

hahah :o

Shayde
10-23-2001, 08:54 PM
I wouldn't trust my money to anyone, except NBK:)
Dilrod is good in my books.. Don't know why you'd trust such a large some of money to someone you don't really know.

TheFrozenFiend
10-23-2001, 08:57 PM
I wouldnt trust anyone with my money...
oh yeah...I dont have any money. :p

Shayde
10-23-2001, 09:00 PM
I have many monies now!

Shorty2Dope
10-23-2001, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by thotijn


hahah I'm Lame! :o

ha... ha... Shut up dumb ass

Dilrod
10-24-2001, 02:42 AM
i dont do bad stuff unless im provoked Rone here pmed me a week ago saying do you have Aim cuzNightLord wants you to be his asst. so...i went along with the gag and some guy named NightLord2k1 on aim pmed me and wanted me to give me his password so i got loriel to check the ip on the guy on one of my spare accounts and the ip on rone's account so they wer on the same computer so i decided to take some of rone's fake money for the scam he did to me :-) thank you the end

also i dont even know who some of you people are that think im an *******! and Shayde i dont know who you are,but your cool and i like your sigs

Falcor
10-24-2001, 02:53 AM
wow, gralats are so overrated.. @.o

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-24-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


ha... ha... I'm a dumb ass

:D

spi
10-24-2001, 03:17 AM
hi, i know dilrod in real life

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-24-2001, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by spi
hi, i know dilrod in real life, and he's an *******

:D :D

spi
10-24-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Ramirez_the_Silvite


:D :D

;)

thotijn
10-24-2001, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


i rape my goldfish

:(
be nice to pets

spi
10-24-2001, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by thotijn


:(
be nice to pets

haha

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-24-2001, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod
I **** uncles, and I am ***

Rone
10-24-2001, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod
i dont do bad stuff unless im provoked Rone here pmed me a week ago saying do you have Aim cuzNightLord wants you to be his asst. so...i went along with the gag and some guy named NightLord2k1 on aim pmed me and wanted me to give me his password so i got loriel to check the ip on the guy on one of my spare accounts and the ip on rone's account so they wer on the same computer so i decided to take some of rone's fake money for the scam he did to me :-) thank you the end

also i dont even know who some of you people are that think im an *******! and Shayde i dont know who you are,but your cool and i like your sigs

I dont remember doing that.. and with aol IP changes everytime someone logs on or off.. so im sure you had loriel check my IP

Shayde
10-24-2001, 06:53 AM
Of course you don't remember doing that, because you're the "innocent" victim, aren't you?

Rone
10-24-2001, 07:00 AM
Not what i said at all.. I just dont think i ever did that.. MY only aol is Silversurfer413

I use it for personal and graal.... i never had an account with nightlordk1 he IMed me on aol and told me if i got these 3 peoples AOL he would pay me (I was never payed)

Dilrod
Jeice Lighthawk
Rob

Dilrod
10-24-2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Shayde
Of course you don't remember doing that, because you're the "innocent" victim, aren't you?

Rone
10-24-2001, 07:44 AM
Gimme a Break.. i was innocent

i never had and AIM account for Nightlordk1 or whatever and i was told he would pay me 100g for getting these peoples AOL

i admit it was stupid but i never thought it would lead to this.. i just thought "He is prolly a scammer but if not i am 100g richer"

not 2000 g poorer

Dilrod
10-24-2001, 07:50 AM
what ever you say big guy

BeZeRkEr
10-24-2001, 07:50 AM
i made dilrods sig but has he put -Sig by BeZeRkEr?
no >_<

Rone
10-24-2001, 07:53 AM
You have 6 times as much money as me

and you have to steal to get it all

i trusted you.. it was all a game so you could get all my money

how pathetic

BeZeRkEr
10-24-2001, 08:17 AM
dilrod never keeps a house for more than a week
he has 10k from stealing money in his house that he sold