PDA

View Full Version : New Guild Admin

StoneColdRichie
04-18-2001, 05:21 PM
Bhala is doing an awful job. He is extremely slow. Have someone take over his position.

Zulithe
04-18-2001, 05:48 PM
Perhaps he is doing an "awful job" but does being slow constitute awful? Why else do you feel he is doing awful? Maybe he is just very busy with other things.

Never have I been satisfied with the speed of the Guild Admins, but maybe he has a good reason for the setbacks.

Else, I agree, he should be replaced. With someone devoted, willful, decisive... someone like... Game

Cyboars
04-18-2001, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I agree, game would be a great Guild Admin, considering he's on more than almost anyone else.

Bhala
04-20-2001, 11:25 AM
I am sry I dont dovote my live to graal & I do have real life problems

04-20-2001, 12:07 PM
Well, Bhala was away for a week or something.
He's not doing anything very wrong yet.

04-20-2001, 05:45 PM
You guys are sick...

this community is making me pissed off at how I see the future of graal act.

Unixmad do something dude. Threatening people dosn't work anymore.

milotheman
04-22-2001, 08:31 AM
i like the current guild manager if u just keep switching them nuthin will get done

waar
04-22-2001, 09:33 AM
a script to automatically create the guild when 10 people supported it would replace the need for a guild admin.

Krakken_2001
04-22-2001, 12:57 PM
**** no... Bhala is a great Admin... Game is this the way you get all your staff poitions... damn man you insult EVERYONES position on Graal but NEVER your own damnit

StoneColdRichie
04-22-2001, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by waar
a script to automatically create the guild when 10 people supported it would replace the need for a guild admin.

haha
yes.

Bhala
04-22-2001, 07:58 PM
That wont happon because what I am really here for is to make sure no one gets a guild tag that they shoudnt

Originally posted by waar

juztin890
04-23-2001, 12:59 AM
I've not had any problems with any guild features. Therefore that shows, to me, that the guild system is working fine, thus the guild admin is administering to it properly.
Even if there were any problems, I find it incredibly insensitive how you expect someone whom doest get paid, to fix each and every problem as they arise.

Mooo on you! I think Bhala is doing just fine.

Bhala
04-23-2001, 10:50 AM
Thx

Originally posted by juztin890
I've not had any problems with any guild features. Therefore that shows, to me, that the guild system is working fine, thus the guild admin is administering to it properly.
Even if there were any problems, I find it incredibly insensitive how you expect someone whom doest get paid, to fix each and every problem as they arise.

Mooo on you! I think Bhala is doing just fine.