PDA

View Full Version : TrueHeaT to be fed cookies all day.


Antago
10-22-2001, 03:04 AM
TrueHeaT is being too strict and power hungry with his moderating position.

He's deleting threads and closing them like the people who said something said it for no reason at all.

There was a lot of work in the thread and a lot of people spoke in there.

He just deletes it because he's a child with power and can't stand it when people speak out against him.
For God's sake; I never even did that! People spoke out against me all the time. Bleh

Someone might as well delete this forum if we can't even say anything in here without it being deleted because TrueHeaT decides it's "cruel" to his nature.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:05 AM
boo.
your idea was stupid and i think everyone's upset by your trying to make everything your way.
and I'm not deleting threads, I deleted your thread. not plural.

LilNiglet
10-22-2001, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
boo.
your idea was stupid and i think everyone's upset by your trying to make everything your way. Thats your opinion. Some others may want to see that thread and its ideas.

spi
10-22-2001, 03:06 AM
I thought the idea was ok.
Not everyone. just some.

;)

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:06 AM
Oh, that's right. A poll apparently takes a vote because the person who proposed something didn't want people's opinion first.

You're too immature to hold a real conversation.

If we give you the RC you'll be removing people's Gralats for PKing.

You just don't get it.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:06 AM
oh well. it's gone now.
it was an in-the-moment kind of decision

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:07 AM
i dont think any threads shuold be deleted ever, and true heat, do you ever go on graal?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-22-2001, 03:07 AM
What thread was it?

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:07 AM
There was a lot of fighting in it. He warned earlier in the thread he might delete it if the fighting continued. "Flaming" or fighting on the forums is not allowed. Unixmad told everyone that was against the rules. THT gave the notice he might delete it; he didn't just delete it out of the clear blue.

DoragonKoden_RC6
10-22-2001, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
oh well. it's gone now.
it was an in-the-moment kind of decision
That's why you LOCK threads and not DELETE them.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
i dont think any threads shuold be deleted ever, and true heat, do you ever go on graal?

when i want to. what does that have to do with anything?

Lionel-Jonson
10-22-2001, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Antago
he's a child with power and can't stand it when people speak out against him.



:rolleyes: et tu?

spi
10-22-2001, 03:08 AM
There were alot of argumental posts, but Trueheat could have just editted them ?

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by DoragonKoden_RC6

That's why you LOCK threads and not DELETE them.

Nah. I thought that bastard of a thread should go for good.

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 03:08 AM
Antago, I wish that you would just shut the hell up and go away. You do not make the decisions around here, if TrueHeaT wants to close a thread he can.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


when i want to. what does that have to do with anything?

what doesn anything have to do with anything, stay on topic :)

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by spi
There were alot of argumental posts, but Trueheat could have just editted them ?

There is no "Mass edit" option.

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:09 AM
It's a role-playing system to get people to understand a plot.

It changes nothing physically, however, it adds action to the people playing the game.

Hell, I didn't like game calling me a child, but he can if he wants to. It's a forum for chatting! He can say whatever he wants.

However, you find it as an argument and decide to close it and then delete the posts.

Then when it's reopened and people talk about the moderators on there, you decide it's a threat to what you're really doing so you delete the thread and all the hard work that was put into it.

I don't care if the idea is thrown out the window.
If I did, I would never have placed a "No" and "Undecided" option on the poll in the first place.

However, morally, people who use this forum do not enjoy being pushed around by a child with a middle-finger in his signature.

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 03:10 AM
Antago, your plot was stupid. graal 2001 is fine the way it is.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Antago, I wish that you would just shut the hell up and go away. You do not make the decisions around here, if TrueHeaT wants to close a thread he can.


please be quiet and leave

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Antago, your plot was stupid. graal 2001 is fine the way it is.

What IS your point? It's not even about that.

You obviously have no concept as to morals and freedom of speech.

The idea may be dumb, but you don't ever delete threads with discussions because of it.

There was a poll there, and even though there was arguments, you should never delete the thread.

TrueHeaT was so mad because everyone is mad at the Mods so he removed the thread.

That is stupid and illogical.

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug



please be quiet and leave
I'm getting tired of you running your damn mouth, too, go back to hell.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Antago
It's a role-playing system to get people to understand a plot.

It changes nothing physically, however, it adds action to the people playing the game.

Hell, I didn't like game calling me a child, but he can if he wants to. It's a forum for chatting! He can say whatever he wants.

However, you find it as an argument and decide to close it and then delete the posts.

Then when it's reopened and people talk about the moderators on there, you decide it's a threat to what you're really doing so you delete the thread and all the hard work that was put into it.

I don't care if the idea is thrown out the window.
If I did, I would never have placed a "No" and "Undecided" option on the poll in the first place.

However, morally, people who use this forum do not enjoy being pushed around by a child with a middle-finger in his signature.

yes, i was the first un decided guy

spi
10-22-2001, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Antago, your plot was stupid. graal 2001 is fine the way it is. Graal running around with *****s like you going "SKRUW YUO ***OT" when you lose some fight (JUST AN EXAMPLE) is ok?

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Antago
It's a role-playing system to get people to understand a plot.

It changes nothing physically, however, it adds action to the people playing the game.

Hell, I didn't like game calling me a child, but he can if he wants to. It's a forum for chatting! He can say whatever he wants.

However, you find it as an argument and decide to close it and then delete the posts.

Then when it's reopened and people talk about the moderators on there, you decide it's a threat to what you're really doing so you delete the thread and all the hard work that was put into it.

I don't care if the idea is thrown out the window.
If I did, I would never have placed a "No" and "Undecided" option on the poll in the first place.

However, morally, people who use this forum do not enjoy being pushed around by a child with a middle-finger in his signature.

Antago, you've done a lot for Graal, I know. But your holier-then-thou attitude is slowly getting on my nerves...

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri

I'm getting tired of you running your damn mouth, too, go back to hell.

i never left, and how could you possibly be tired of my mouth, it cant run any ways, i dont even use my mouth on the forums, and you are too new to the forums to read my other pointless threads and such.

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Lionel-Jonson



:rolleyes: et tu?


lol
:(

Last time I did anything remotely to that was when I jailed Highlander back in 1.2... that was old, and it was undoable.

Deleting something is not undoable.
TrueHeaT knows that, and if he is going to be deleting things without thinking first (a spur of the moment thing), then he has no right having power in the first place.

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by spi
Graal running around with *****s like you going "SKRUW YUO ***OT" when you lose some fight (JUST AN EXAMPLE) is ok?

I'm talking about the little role-playing thing (I don't fight anyway, so I never say those vulgar things) Antago's idea will not change anyone, because no one on Graal 2001 RP's, and the ones that do role-play seem to have fun with the current RPing.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:16 AM
It's just a thread. You'll live. I suggest you revise your idea and post it again, then I will be able to properly control the topic. You know how hard it is to find a topic when it's in its like seventh page and it's full of arguements? It's impossible to get a hold of it.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


I'm talking about the little role-playing thing (I don't fight anyway, so I never say those vulgar things) Antago's idea will not change anyone, because no one on Graal 2001 RP's, and the ones that do role-play seem to have fun with the current RPing.

i think the role playing now is terrible, if you role play and think the role playing now is good you need to get with it

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


i think the role playing now is terrible, if you role play and think the role playing now is good you need to get with it

In my opinion, Antago's system is terrible.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
It's just a thread. You'll live. I suggest you revise your idea and post it again, then I will be able to properly control the topic. You know how hard it is to find a topic when it's in its like seventh page and it's full of arguements? It's impossible to get a hold of it.

but editing the title just shows how egotistical you are about your position

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


In my opinion, Antago's system is terrible.
it has some flaws....but it is much better than what we currently have

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


but editing the title just shows how egotistical you are about your position

Ever hear of something called humor?

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


Antago, you've done a lot for Graal, I know. But your holier-then-thou attitude is slowling get on my nerves...

Holier-than-thou?

Where did you get that from?

I speak how I wish to and I give ideas.

Have I done anything to change Graal yet since I came back? Have I come back officially? Do I even get on Graal?
Do I critisize people for no reason at all? Do I just jump into people's business?

Apparently everyone now thinks that because I came back to give ideas (almost all of you told me to come back and "make it funn"), that I think I'm better than everyone?

If you don't want to hear and idea, then don't even compliment me in the first place and ask me to come back.

An idea can be rejected or accepted. Your view of me thinking I'm better than everyone because I propose an idea is just lame.

Then TrueHeaT being a jerk and saying, "It sucked to begin with," as if that had anything to do with him removing the thread.

Perhaps if you want help and anything better in life, you grow up and learn to accept an idea as an "option"; not a dictorial enforcement upon your system.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


Ever hear of something called humor?

exactly. *sigh*

BruceLee2000
10-22-2001, 03:19 AM
tony: omg moderator [email protected]!$!

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


Ever hear of something called humor?

no... this humor concept, explain it to me


YES i have heard of humor, changing the title to what he did just covers op the reason....

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:21 AM
woot lol have your fun delete all proofs

Darkman2001
10-22-2001, 03:21 AM
Antago: This is why people don't like your attitude. you named the thread "Trueheat to be suspended" not "trueheat should be suspended" you automaticaly assume it will be so because you want it so. childish

Truheat: There really wasn't that much flaming going on in that thread. I've seen MUCH worse here that have stayed up.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:22 AM
yeah I know it probably should not have been deleted. it was a in-the-moment thing.

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


no... this humor concept, explain it to me


YES i have heard of humor, changing the title to what he did just covers op the reason....

"Trueheat to be suspended"

Oh yes, silly me. Changing the title to something different then that covers up EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
It's just a thread. You'll live. I suggest you revise your idea and post it again, then I will be able to properly control the topic. You know how hard it is to find a topic when it's in its like seventh page and it's full of arguements? It's impossible to get a hold of it.

Forget it! What do you think this is!? Communism!?!

An idea is proposed as an idea! You telling me what it can and cannot be shows that you are too immature to handle a forum!

You always have been!

At least for a little while without your so-called "power over me", you at least showed a little dignity and humanity to your actions.

Now you're saying that if you don't like anything on this forum you're going to delete it.

I'll have to have a talk with Stefan about what you're doing.

(watch everyone think that I somehow think I'm better for saying that... the odd thing about it is that I have the option to speak with him... so does everyone else. If you don't like something and know it is completely unfair, you can do the same. Just e-mail him and talk to him about this. He'll get the idea that TrueHeaT is abusing his powers.. especially when he is actually DELETING threads because a "spur of the moment" led him to do so)

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Forget it! What do you think this is!? Communism!?!

An idea is proposed as an idea! You telling me what it can and cannot be shows that you are too immature to handle a forum!

You always have been!

At least for a little while without your so-called "power over me", you at least showed a little dignity and humanity to your actions.

Now you're saying that if you don't like anything on this forum you're going to delete it.

I'll have to have a talk with Stefan about what you're doing.

(watch everyone think that I somehow think I'm better for saying that... the odd thing about it is that I have the option to speak with him... so does everyone else. If you don't like something and know it is completely unfair, you can do the same. Just e-mail him and talk to him about this. He'll get the idea that TrueHeaT is abusing his powers.. especially when he is actually DELETING threads because a "spur of the moment" led him to do so)

i tell him porblems with staff all the time, heres his answer: Hmmm...

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Darkman2001
Antago: This is why people don't like your attitude. you named the thread "Trueheat to be suspended" not "trueheat should be suspended" you automaticaly assume it will be so because you want it so. childish

Truheat: There really wasn't that much flaming going on in that thread. I've seen MUCH worse here that have stayed up.

Yes, sorry. I can see your point there... however, in the normal English language that adults see, when something says "to __", it usually refers to a request.

An infinitive that has not been fulfilled yet is known as a request.. however, some younger people don't realize that. =/

My vocab and English is too advanced. Damn you Owl Shimy!!!

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


i tell him porblems with staff all the time, heres his answer: Hmmm...

Ugh.. not usually..
Eh, I guess I do have an advantage when talking to Stefan..

Neh.

If you guys want TrueHeaT suspended, you can ask Stefan yourself.

I'll stay out of it..


Oh, and TrueHeaT renaming the thread as a coverup is NOT humorous. It's an obvious "hide" in the psychological world.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Yes, sorry. I can see your point there... however, in the normal English language that adults see, when something says "to __", it usually refers to a request.

An infinitive that has not been fulfilled yet is known as a request.. however, some younger people don't realize that. =/

My vocab and English is too advanced. Damn you Owl Shimy!!!

yes my vocab is too great for your minds, it shall make you pee your pants

DoragonKoden_RC6
10-22-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug


yes my vocab is too great for your minds, it shall make you pee your pants
*notices a wet spot in his pants*

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:32 AM
antago like you have never abused power. let it go.

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Ugh.. not usually..
Eh, I guess I do have an advantage when talking to Stefan..

Neh.

If you guys want TrueHeaT suspended, you can ask Stefan yourself.

I'll stay out of it..


Oh, and TrueHeaT renaming the thread as a coverup is NOT humorous. It's an obvious "hide" in the psychological world.
thank you, and i dont want true heat suspended

Metal-Slug
10-22-2001, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by DoragonKoden_RC6

*notices a wet spot in his pants*
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHBUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
antago like you have never abused power. let it go.

Why should I let it go? When I abused power (a long time ago when I was 12 and still in middle school) people hassled me for it up until even today.

You even did!

Apparently we should give you a break for deleting our discussion and a 9-12 page discussion on role-playing.

Oh yes, I forgot: A moderator who actually "deletes" things in a spur-of-the-moment situation should just be ignored and forgiven.

Forget it.

I want you to post a new thread titled, "Antago to be fed lots of starburst".
Inside you must apologize! :)

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Holier-than-thou?

Where did you get that from?

I speak how I wish to and I give ideas.


I get it from your post, or your "ideas". The way you are presenting these ideas are you, do not look like you are simply "giving" them. To me, it looks like you are telling everyone "this is how newmain should be, and will be".

Have I done anything to change Graal yet since I came back? Have I come back officially? Do I even get on Graal?
Do I critisize people for no reason at all? Do I just jump into people's business?

No, you do have me there. Except, you continuesly(sp) accuse THT of deleting your thread, only because "people wer against him" or whatever reason you claim to have. That's all you are saying. Such folly.

Apparently everyone now thinks that because I came back to give ideas (almost all of you told me to come back and "make it funn"), that I think I'm better than everyone?

If you don't want to hear and idea, then don't even compliment me in the first place and ask me to come back.

I don't like being told how things might end up being. Perhaps though, that is your writing style. And I am misinterpting it.

An idea can be rejected or accepted. Your view of me thinking I'm better than everyone because I propose an idea is just lame.

It is not the idea, it is how you are "proposing it" that bothers me.

Then TrueHeaT being a jerk and saying, "It sucked to begin with," as if that had anything to do with him removing the thread.

Funny. That idea is what you seem to be basing this entire folly of your's about.

Perhaps if you want help and anything better in life, you grow up and learn to accept an idea as an "option"; not a dictorial enforcement upon your system.

Why are you telling me to "grow up"? To me, this statement is hypocritical. In arrogance you title a thread "Trueheat to be suspended" and go on about how he is power hungry child who deletes threads because he doesn't like people insulting him. A person who does this has no room to tell ANYONE to "grow up", period.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 03:38 AM
Actually Antago, I think I was one of the few that never cared if you abused power. I was in (Destiny) and stuff.

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Why are you telling me to "grow up"? To me, this statement is hypocritical. In arrogance you title a thread "Trueheat to be suspended" and go on about how he is power hungry child who deletes threads because he doesn't like people insulting him. A person who does this has no room to tell ANYONE to "grow up", period.

Oh yes, that's right! No person can ever be a child! No person can ever delete a thread because it was speaking out against them!

Anyone who says that's a reason for anything "must" be hypocritical when telling someone to "Grow up".

And when I said "grow up", the basis of it was what it was followed by.
If you cannot realize that, then please, don't even respond to it.

BTW - Removing threads in a spur-of-the-moment situation is "abuse" and "power hunger".
If he removed it because he was mad at that moment, he realized he had the power and he knew what he wanted to do with it.. hence, "power hungry".

Also, a spur-of-the-moment thing is usually based on deep and concentrated confusion from anger.. hence, "deletes threads because he doesn't like people insulting him".

Bleh

That my opinion at least.

If you disagree, we could argue for hours.

TrueHeaT would end up deleting this thread... and we would "never" be able to fatten him up with cookies again!
Damnit, I want him fat! The witch in the ginger-bread-house is giving me 3,001 gralats for a fat child filled with cookies!

Antago
10-22-2001, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Actually Antago, I think I was one of the few that never cared if you abused power. I was in (Destiny) and stuff.

:( hehe :(

spi
10-22-2001, 03:43 AM
hi truhat. u chok on cookise ok. by

Minoc
10-22-2001, 03:45 AM
I HATE %@#(^%*!^() CESORSHIP

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Antago

If you disagree, we could argue for hours.


Indeed, we can. Both of us coming up with points to parry something the other said. I do not wish to argue for hours myself; I do not have that ammount of time to argue with you. Originally I just wanted to point out that I didn't like the way you were presenting your ideas, and I didn't like the reason you were accusing THT for deleting the thread. Yes, he shouldn't have done it as a "spur-of-the-moment" thing, I will agree with you there. I do not consider this to be power hungry though. It was mistake to do so; we are human, and we make mistakes. Really I just want you to drop the folly over deleting the topic. You are not my enemy Antago, nor do I wish you to be. But, if you wish I can sit here and argue for maybe one more hour with you. ;)

James205
10-22-2001, 04:00 AM
I wish the forums would magicly disapear.

Domini
10-22-2001, 04:09 AM
teh wizad:

is'nt there some rule against restarting closed or deleted threads?

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by James205
I wish the forums would magicly disapear.

If they did, what would I do!? I find pride in making conflict 24/7!
hehe

wetferret1
10-22-2001, 04:10 AM
hehe

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Domini
teh wizad:

is'nt there some rule against restarting closed or deleted threads?

Yes. That is why I want to restart it.. however, I don't have the time nor the concern to do so.

Graal is a side thing.. I just have some.. ugh.. things to do (secret) before I jet off again.

Especially with Bogenera! The town of all towns!

Domini
10-22-2001, 04:12 AM
merlin:

hey whatever floats your boat.
i am an expert with all of my 7 accounts banned.

EDIT BY ISAWK: Don't get this one banned fool

Sp1
10-22-2001, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Antago, your plot was stupid. graal 2001 is fine the way it is.
(Griffyn)
.....who are you?

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Domini
merlin:

hey whatever floats your boat.
i am an expert with all of my 7 accounts banned.

but games like graal are dumb because they are run by 12 year olds (not talking about trueheat)

No. Graal is fine... it's the people that make it terrible.

Hell, I even make it terrible. Oh well
bleh

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Sp1

(Griffyn)
.....who are you?

An evil oldbie acting like a newbie.

Sp1
10-22-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


An evil oldbie acting like a newbie.
(Griffyn)
oh, ok then

Slaktmaster
10-22-2001, 04:17 AM
This was TrueHeaT's wrongdoing, if he wanted to delete it he should have done so way earlier. Not after a few days when HE HAD BEEN TAKING PART IN IT AS WELL.

Domini
10-22-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No. Graal is fine... it's the people that make it terrible.

Hell, I even make it terrible. Oh well
bleh merlin:

well i suppose so.
as for you, nah you were a cool guy back in the classic days.

freddyfox
10-22-2001, 04:18 AM
Well, a much more family happy title!

James205
10-22-2001, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


An evil oldbie acting like a newbie.

Did you magicly come out of no were and know everything? Ok I am glad you have a grudge against Antago :)(NOT) I bet you don't even know him which makes it sad.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Antago


If they did, what would I do!? I find pride in making conflict 24/7!
hehe

Newmain was better when the forums were not here. I know lots of people who will agree with me on this one.

Tyjiri
10-22-2001, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by James205


Did you magicly come out of no were and know everything? Ok I am glad you have a grudge against Antago :)(NOT) I bet you don't even know him which makes it sad.

Actually, I do know Antago, just under a different name (remember the oldbie acting like newbie thing?) and I don't have a grudge against Antago, in fact I like Antago, he just does stupid stuff sometimes.

Domini
10-22-2001, 04:26 AM
merlin:

he called me tehwizad in a different thread so he must be someone who was around in like march april around then

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by James205


Newmain was better when the forums were not here. I know lots of people who will agree with me on this one.

Graal was better when 1.3 was not here!

That was when we used to get along and have fun.. except the pansy Azrael.. :mad:

I was in Jesus Freaks then and the rappers were hitting the charts! Bill Clinton and Monic Lewinsky were all over the news and the Graal community was better than ever!
Projects were active and fun! ...until... Tyhm and others came and ruined the whole social evironment. He said everyone was trying to take over a game he was never a part of and then he took it over himself.
That's all for now!

Join me next week on, "When Good times went bad: Part 2".

Sp1
10-22-2001, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Graal was better when 1.3 was not here!

That was when we used to get along and have fun.. except the pansy Azrael.. :mad:

I was in Jesus Freaks then and the rappers were hitting the charts! Bill Clinton and Monic Lewinsky were all over the news and the Graal community was better than ever!
Projects were active and fun! ...until... Tyhm and others came and ruined the whole social evironment. He said everyone was trying to take over a game he was never a part of and then he took it over himself.
That's all for now!

Join me next week on, "When Good times went bad: Part 2".
(Griffyn)
i joined in 1.3 :(

freddyfox
10-22-2001, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Antago

I was in Jesus Freaks then and the rappers were hitting the charts! Bill Clinton and Monic Lewinsky were all over the news and the Graal community was better than ever!
Projects were active and fun! ...until... Tyhm and others came and ruined the whole social evironment. He said everyone was trying to take over a game he was never a part of and then he took it over himself.
That's all for now!

Join me next week on, "When Good times went bad: Part 2".

Tyhm has really done nothing except make classic funner.

Except now classic is LAG CITY so, blah.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Graal was better when 1.3 was not here!

That was when we used to get along and have fun.. except the pansy Azrael.. :mad:

I was in Jesus Freaks then and the rappers were hitting the charts! Bill Clinton and Monic Lewinsky were all over the news and the Graal community was better than ever!
Projects were active and fun! ...until... Tyhm and others came and ruined the whole social evironment. He said everyone was trying to take over a game he was never a part of and then he took it over himself.
That's all for now!

Join me next week on, "When Good times went bad: Part 2".

I know graal was better when newmain wasnt here but I was talking about newmain. Anything you have to pay for becomes less fun(well most things) when it's free it's more fun because it's just free... also Tyhm never ruined it, he made classic a different place he had nothing to do with the poinltess rules. Tyhm is a good LAT Chief, is isnt some super admin guy who abuses his powers.

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


Actually, I do know Antago, just under a different name (remember the oldbie acting like newbie thing?) and I don't have a grudge against Antago, in fact I like Antago, he just does stupid stuff sometimes.

So many people pretend to be another person that I don't even care who they are anymore.

I, myself, have over 5 different aliases..
Protobolt the Soccer Giver
Lopesk
Chronic Man
Scarecrow
-=God#2=- (when me and ROS had to go undercover in 1.2 to cheat)
.....and whatever else I used.....

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox


Tyhm has really done nothing except make classic funner.

Except now classic is LAG CITY so, blah.

No.. try asking the players who were around back in 1.1 and 1.2

We'll all tell you it was a hell of a lot better.
I don't really play anymore because Graal is gone to hell.

The only reason it is fun is because of NewMain (which is the best thing to happen to Graal since guildcodes).

Sp1
10-22-2001, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. try asking the players who were around back in 1.1 and 1.2

We'll all tell you it was a hell of a lot better.
I don't really play anymore because Graal is gone to hell.

The only reason it is fun is because of NewMain (which is the best thing to happen to Graal since guildcodes).
(Griffyn)
hmm...i dunno...i kinda liked wearing three tags at one time

James205
10-22-2001, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


Actually, I do know Antago, just under a different name (remember the oldbie acting like newbie thing?) and I don't have a grudge against Antago, in fact I like Antago, he just does stupid stuff sometimes.

His "stupid stuff" improves graal more. Do you just want Graal2001 to become a theme park full of rides? I don't I want it to be better than that. Things need to be done.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. try asking the players who were around back in 1.1 and 1.2

We'll all tell you it was a hell of a lot better.
I don't really play anymore because Graal is gone to hell.

The only reason it is fun is because of NewMain (which is the best thing to happen to Graal since guildcodes).

I was around back then Antago. Although I have to say classic has got worse, but that's not because of quests or anything, it's because of the people. I did like the old level a lot though but they are located in OLD GRAAL, which is a very good idea. Another reason why I don't like classic much anymore is because of the lag of course. Now that you're back do stuff! Work on graal!

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Sp1

(Griffyn)
hmm...i dunno...i kinda liked wearing three tags at one time

Yes.. guildcodes.

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by James205


I was around back then Antago. Although I have to say classic has got worse, but that's not because of quests or anything, it's because of the people. I did like the old level a lot though but they are located in OLD GRAAL, which is a very good idea. Another reason why I don't like classic much anymore is because of the lag of course. Now that you're back do stuff! Work on graal!

Bleh. I don't work anymore. No want wants me to, no one cares, and people only cause conflict.

freddyfox
10-22-2001, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. try asking the players who were around back in 1.1 and 1.2

We'll all tell you it was a hell of a lot better.


Because it had less options, crappier levels, and more lag?

Maybe I'm missing the point.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 04:42 AM
around 1.34-1.39 was the most fun time for me

Minoc
10-22-2001, 04:45 AM
Graal at older version had less lag and better levels.
Tyhm added some good things for classic, but he removed some of the best things.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
Graal at older version had less lag and better levels.
Tyhm added some good things for classic, but he removed some of the best things.

ughm, graal used to have crappy levels. the levels today are MUCH better

Minoc
10-22-2001, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


ughm, graal used to have crappy levels. the levels today are MUCH better
Destiny and Graal Castle were removed...
Also alot of fun old items were removed (but it happened before Tyhm was LAT admin I think)

Sp1
10-22-2001, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

Destiny and Graal Castle were removed...
Also alot of fun old items were removed (but it happened before Tyhm was LAT admin I think)
(Griffyn)
Destiny is gone? Rohar would be mad

Jerom
10-22-2001, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

Destiny and Graal Castle were removed...
Also alot of fun old items were removed (but it happened before Tyhm was LAT admin I think)
Wait a minute..
Last time I was on Classic, I went over to Destiny(or whats left of it, my gawd people, stop editing good pieces of work!), and I was in the Destiny Black market.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


ughm, graal used to have crappy levels. the levels today are MUCH better

Levels arnt everything. It was less populated with nice people. It was nice to play, I made a lot of good friends at that time.

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


ughm, graal used to have crappy levels. the levels today are MUCH better

No.. Graal was totally less laggy and had such simple, yet completely original levels.

It was a close and small community. Nothing was cluttered.. is was extremely fun.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:54 AM
The werent strict, there werent like many admins, and people didnt freak out when people do there job and say "I AM GUNNA GET U FIRED!" everytime they do something. They admitted they did something wrong. I still to this day think Classic is better because whenever I do get on I always have fun.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. Graal was totally less laggy and had such simple, yet completely original levels.

It was a close and small community. Nothing was cluttered.. is was extremely fun.
Heh...now Graal City(and surrounding areas), are waaay too crowded(just look at the map in it's square tree formation, thats how you tell how the size of each level is ;) ).

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 04:54 AM
Graal was much better back then, but the levels certainly were not.
That's not really argueable. Good levels now are far more appealing to the eyes than older levels.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. Graal was totally less laggy and had such simple, yet completely original levels.

It was a close and small community. Nothing was cluttered.. is was extremely fun.

Last but not least insults were at a low. Of course there were insults but nothing like today. Also when oldbies would always kill newbies and when like admins had powers (like Pachuka with his death sword) no one freaked out. Everyone wasnt paranoid about anything, now today everyone wants to get eachother fired so they have a bigger chance on being staff.

James205
10-22-2001, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Graal was much better back then, but the levels certainly were not.
That's not really argueable. Good levels now are far more appealing to the eyes than older levels.

Still, the levels were clean and easy to get around. The scripting as imporved as well don't forget that. Levels don't make a game great though, I think it's more the people who play it.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-22-2001, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Antago


No.. Graal was totally less laggy and had such simple, yet completely original levels.

It was a close and small community. Nothing was cluttered.. is was extremely fun.
I hate it when people say "Oh man, I wish it was back when..."
Hey, you know what? I wish a lot of things too, but there is such a thing called CHANGE. People have to adapt to it, and not sit on their ass and say "I wish it was like this..." Fortunately, you have made some effort to bring better things into this community, but you can't compare what was back then to today, it's all different.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by James205


Last but not least insults were at a low. Of course there were insults but nothing like today. Also when oldbies would always kill newbies and when like admins had powers (like Pachuka with his death sword) no one freaked out. Everyone wasnt paranoid about anything, now today everyone wants to get eachother fired so they have a bigger chance on being staff.
Graal is slowly going PC because little kiddies want their own ways...

Antago
10-22-2001, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Graal was much better back then, but the levels certainly were not.
That's not really argueable. Good levels now are far more appealing to the eyes than older levels.

With how simplistic the Graal engine back then was, the levels were far advanced and nicely made.

I remember when the level editor couldn't even be maximized!
It was a small square on your screen that you have to build with.

In ratio with what we can do today, the levels are terrible.

When I did Destiny, I started it in 1.1... Destinopolis (the center of Destiny) was the first part ever made. As you can see, it is simple compared to what can be done today... however, back then, it was advanced.
Of course I didn't finish Destiny until a year later... so Destiny is all screwed up -- it was made during at least 15 different versions.. from late 1.1 to 1.2... from 1.2 to 1.3.

Oh well.
Tyhm ended up removing it because he is building on his trend to take over Graal.
bleh

Antago
10-22-2001, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I hate it when people say "Oh man, I wish it was back when..."
Hey, you know what? I wish a lot of things too, but there is such a thing called CHANGE. People have to adapt to it, and not sit on their ass and say "I wish it was like this..." Fortunately, you have made some effort to bring better things into this community, but you can't compare what was back then to today, it's all different.

Yes, I hate it too.
If you were implying that I said that, well perhaps then you should reread my posts. I never said I wish it was "back then".

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-22-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Yes, I hate it too.
If you were implying that I said that, well perhaps then you should reread my posts. I never said I wish it was "back then".
No, I just used that one post as an example. Things like "Back then it was better because..." or "I wish it was like this because..." I hear it all the time

James205
10-22-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Yes, I hate it too.
If you were implying that I said that, well perhaps then you should reread my posts. I never said I wish it was "back then".

There is no reason why the game should be getting worse. It should be getting better with better scripting. Before it was like a fun place, you could do anything and not get yelled at. When I heard about the cursing rule I laughed.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by James205


There is no reason why the game should be getting worse. It should be getting better with better scripting. Before it was like a fun place, you could do anything and not get yelled at. When I heard about the cursing rule I laughed.
Just about everybody laughed, I laughed. If they want to prevent cussing, they should make a censor feature for Graal.

Antago
10-22-2001, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Just about everybody laughed, I laughed. If they want to prevent cussing, they should make a censor feature for Graal.

Hell, I used to call my friends back then, "stupid mother âucking pieces of shlt".

Not really.. but at least I knew I had the freedom to!

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Antago
but at least I knew I had the freedom to!
Thats the spirit!:D

James205
10-22-2001, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Antago


Hell, I used to call my friends back then, "stupid mother âucking pieces of shlt".

Not really.. but at least I knew I had the freedom to!

Now when someone witnesses a bad word they should be jailed! There is no freedom on the server except "work for gralats and spend them and use those npcs" that's about all.

James205
10-22-2001, 05:12 AM
Also the fact that 65% of the people who PM me about gralats being stolen or someone stealing a hat or hacked there gralats or just getting someone jailed are lies. I have many ways to proove this from screenshots.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by James205


Now when someone witnesses a bad word they should be jailed!
Actually thats true in some situations, if you see a bad word you get blamed for it and you get jailed.
It's like being around a PK. If you're around a PK when they kill somebody, and a Police walks by 2 seconds after it happens, they might assume it was you who PKed that person instead of the black APed PK.

James205
10-22-2001, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Actually thats true in some situations, if you see a bad word you get blamed for it and you get jailed.
It's like being around a PK. If you're around a PK when they kill somebody, and a Police walks by 2 seconds after it happens, they might assume it was you who PKed that person instead of the black APed PK.

Also another stupid rule is "If the person keeps pking you it is illegal." Has everyone forgotten the pause button? This is also another stupid addition to the rules. People now want PKing to be illegal because they will loose 25 of there precious gralats, life is over. It shouldn't be a rule it should be deleted.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by James205


Also another stupid rule is "If the person keeps pking you it is illegal." Has everyone forgotten the pause button? This is also another stupid addition to the rules. People now want PKing to be illegal because they will loose 25 of there precious gralats, life is over. It shouldn't be a rule it should be deleted.
If somebody pauses, then another player taunts that player into unpausing, then the player gets killed because they unpaused, after that the player gets mad, tells a police, and the stupid stupid STUPID complaints flow in.

Wing
10-22-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Antago


BTW - Removing threads in a spur-of-the-moment situation is "abuse" and "power hunger".


no it's called judgement

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Wing
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Antago


BTW - Removing threads in a spur-of-the-moment situation is "abuse" and "power hunger".
QUOTE]

no it's called [b]judgement

bad judgement, but yes.

Antago
10-22-2001, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Wing


no it's called judgement

Psychologically, I will say what I think it.
Good say, sir :)

cds96
10-22-2001, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
boo.
your idea was stupid and i think everyone's upset by your trying to make everything your way.
and I'm not deleting threads, I deleted your thread. not plural. <3



and ill be dammed if im reading all this about antago whining

TDK_RC7
10-22-2001, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Antago
TrueHeaT is being too strict and power hungry with his moderating position.

He's deleting threads and closing them like the people who said something said it for no reason at all.

There was a lot of work in the thread and a lot of people spoke in there.

He just deletes it because he's a child with power and can't stand it when people speak out against him.
For God's sake; I never even did that! People spoke out against me all the time. Bleh

Someone might as well delete this forum if we can't even say anything in here without it being deleted because TrueHeaT decides it's "cruel" to his nature.

When did become god? You left because Tyhm PROVED he was better than you! You abused your power and made everyone think you were a good scripter when you scripted ****! Everyone here knows it

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC7


When did become god? You left because Tyhm PROVED he was better than you! You abused your power and made everyone think you were a good scripter when you scripted ****! Everyone here knows it
Uhm, what in the flying poptart are you talking about?

TDK_RC7
10-22-2001, 05:28 AM
I'm talking about Antago being a ****ing hippocrite and whining when he is proven wrong..Trueheat deleted that thread for a reason and that's cause it broke the rules.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC7
I'm talking about Antago being a ****ing hippocrite and whining when he is proven wrong..Trueheat deleted that thread for a reason and that's cause it broke the rules.
no, I think the thread was deleted because The Game kept starting fights and the whole moral of the thread was ruined...

TDK_RC7
10-22-2001, 05:30 AM
Actually I'm just posting to get 500 again for my avatar =)
-Sisok

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC7
Actually I'm just posting to get 500 again for my avatar =)
-Sisok
heh, well please refrain from starting any arguments ;) :D

Antago
10-22-2001, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC7


When did become god? You left because Tyhm PROVED he was better than you! You abused your power and made everyone think you were a good scripter when you scripted ****! Everyone here knows it

You make absolutely no sense at all.
You're making stuff up now.

Now please kindly fall over and never get up again.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Antago
Now please kindly fall over and never get up again.
Usually people say "plzfallofftheworldanddie", but you said something different...*hands you a chocolate cookie*

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 05:34 AM
actually it was deleted for NONE of those reasons!

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
actually it was deleted for NONE of those reasons!
INSERT REASON HERE

Antago
10-22-2001, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by TDK_RC7
Actually I'm just posting to get 500 again for my avatar =)
-Sisok

And you are extremely stupid.
In Graal, it is very dangerous to just say stupid **** to get posts.

I should have stabbed you myself.

I'ld stab TrueHeaT for being a back-stabber, however, I will continue to respect him as a friend unless he start deleting all myself.

The bastard didn't even say sorry.

Jerom
10-22-2001, 05:36 AM
Antago, to prevent yourself from being banned for cussing...cut down on the cussing, or at least alter the words(instead of the f word, say fudge).

Admins
10-22-2001, 05:37 AM
Hmmm I don't know if anyone reads
the 13th page of a thread, but I wanted
to say:
No one is supposed to start a deleted thread
again or complain in the forum about the
deleting. Contact a higher admin instead.

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 05:37 AM
I'm not sorry. That topic gave me a headache

TrueHeaT
10-22-2001, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Hmmm I don't know if anyone reads
the 13th page of a thread, but I wanted
to say:
No one is supposed to start a deleted thread
again or complain in the forum about the
deleting. Contact a higher admin instead.

it's okay stefan. i should not have deleted the thread anyway, it was a mistake