PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some LAT's ...

nyghtGT
10-21-2001, 08:17 PM
As a few people know I am starting a server. I have 3 LAT/Level Makers helping me out as of now. I was wondering if any of you are interested in a possible job as LAT on my server. My servers name is Norin and you can find our Website Here (http://www.norin.f2s.com/php/news.php) . My server is basically just a place to hang out and have fun. Allthough I will add a little story-lin in for quests and such. As I said we are under construction and wouild appreciate anyones help. If you need to contact me my via AIM/AOL (Nyght2k1) or
e-mail [email protected] Also, i only have 1 screen shot for now but as soon as I get my NPC's working properly I will surely have more.

The 1 screen I have is attatched:

Shard_IceFire
10-22-2001, 09:36 PM
lol nice descriptions...
I like the chat box too.

Sir Triclops
10-22-2001, 10:26 PM
That's nice, but this needs to be in Playerworlds forum.

Olorin
10-23-2001, 02:48 AM
You need some work on that house level... I saw several tiling errors in it when I looked at it...

nyghtGT
10-23-2001, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Shard_IceFire
lol nice descriptions...
I like the chat box too.
thanx ...
Originally posted by Sir Triclops
That's nice, but this needs to be in Playerworlds forum.
Its posted here cause this is a place where level makers mainly hang out.
Originally posted by Olorin
You need some work on that house level... I saw several tiling errors in it when I looked at it...

The level has many things in it you could not see because of me disabling all the gifs in the room besides the ones you see. In the house there is a desk, couch, and a few little TV Monitors(still making gif) that you can chat across the server with ... i'll post pics of those too ...

Olorin
10-23-2001, 09:34 AM
still that doesnt make up for the tiling errors i see

nyghtGT
10-24-2001, 11:31 AM
explain to me where you see the errors ?

Sir Triclops
10-24-2001, 09:44 PM
I've circled some tile errors I noticed right away.

Poogle
10-24-2001, 11:45 PM
I've circled some tile errors I noticed right away. I cant see it will you please redo it in white??

Thak2
10-25-2001, 03:31 AM

Not all of those are neccisarily tile errors, some are, but the floor tiles that go beside the walls are fine like that. It gives them the appearence of overlapping.

nyghtGT
10-25-2001, 03:55 AM
If you were paying attention you would have seen my post about all my gifs being disabled for while i was using the showimg .... and, the things about the house walls there is not definition for those they can be whatever they are not really considered an error. And, the housewall carpet bored is supposed to look like that ... thast my style i like to use ...

spi
10-25-2001, 05:50 AM
they are tile errors no matter what gifs did not load.
fix them, please.

nyghtGT
10-26-2001, 05:10 AM
here we go:
this adds a little more to the overlapping affect ...