PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

NotoriousBLT
10-21-2001, 02:13 PM
I'm getting too lazy...like I don't want to sit and farm forever, and bake etc. So I'm wondering what's the fastest way to make money on graal, I have my own opinions and so do other people. So I'm making a poll, please vote and post comments. I know there has been these threads in the past but I want to know what people think now is best.

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 12:57 AM
Actually, I'd say being a merchant might be the quickest way...

Jerom
10-22-2001, 01:04 AM
PSST, YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE JOBS LIKE APPLE PIE BAKING AND BREAD BAKING

ZORG1986
10-22-2001, 01:06 AM
Best way to make money on G2K1 is to sell/trade Hats and Bomys.....and after you get enough money Houses :D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-22-2001, 01:16 AM
Out of those farming is the best. Mining, it's way too laggy. You go into the crafting place and all the tables are full and usually people bring their "buddies" in to help them. I hope Stefan opens up the underground crafting soon :(

Jerom
10-22-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Out of those farming is the best. Mining, it's way too laggy. You go into the crafting place and all the tables are full and usually people bring their "buddies" in to help them. I hope Stefan opens up the underground crafting soon :(
I hope an earthquake rumbles the grounds of NewMain to create new mining caves, but I don't think that's gonna happen since they didn't listen to me the last 3243141 times.
I also don't hope that salt isn't found in the underground lake, nor crystal shards are found while diving, no, none of that will ever get online :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-22-2001, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

I hope an earthquake rumbles the grounds of NewMain to create new mining caves, but I don't think that's gonna happen since they didn't listen to me the last 3243141 times.
I also don't hope that salt isn't found in the underground lake, nor crystal shards are found while diving, no, none of that will ever get online :(
Hush!
Stefan said Graal's "geologists" have predicted many changes to the entire planet, they won't happen immediately but they will happen soon ;)

Jerom
10-22-2001, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Hush!
Stefan said Graal's "geologists" have predicted many changes to the entire planet, they won't happen immediately but they will happen soon ;)
We could have had many seasonal changes by now, but noooo!
I also suggested the earthquake idea when the mines were depleated, but nooo, we are just going to get our endless minerals from the sides of cliffs... ;) :rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
10-22-2001, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by ZORG1986
Best way to make money on G2K1 is to sell/trade Hats and Bomys.....and after you get enough money Houses :D

That, is being a merchant; I already said that.