PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Read!!!!

disaster
10-20-2001, 01:27 PM
Stefan. Japinthuss scammed me of 834g! I have the history which you can look for yourself and I have a screenshot of him admitting it. He was my firend and he was staff which is why I trusted him. He scammed me by saying he would hold my money in his room while i got my account reset. Then he stole it by using his bomy account. Now he changed his room but I can describe in exact detail on what his room used to look like if you wanted me to. please help me!!!!:( :( :(

sac
10-20-2001, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by disaster
Stefan. Japinthuss scammed me of 834g! I have the history which you can look for yourself and I have a screenshot of him admitting it. He was my firend and he was staff which is why I trusted him. He scammed me by saying he would hold my money in his room while i got my account reset. Then he stole it by using his bomy account. Now he changed his room but I can describe in exact detail on what his room used to look like if you wanted me to. please help me!!!!:( :( :(

haha

NotoriousBLT
10-20-2001, 01:32 PM
Scamming happens so much, we can't really prevent it. Loads of people bug Stefan about it too.

disaster
10-20-2001, 01:32 PM
now did you really need to post that? haha?

NotoriousBLT
10-20-2001, 01:37 PM
now did you really need to post that? haha?
Did you really need to post this thread? Noone cares you were scammed, it happens all the time on g2k1.

disaster
10-20-2001, 01:40 PM
actually, stefan told me to post this thread

NotoriousBLT
10-20-2001, 01:46 PM
actually, stefan told me to post this thread
**** I doubt that, he always says Forum pm me plz. That's why the forum pm option is there. I'm real sure he said waste space on the forums instead of forum pming me.

Minoc
10-20-2001, 03:28 PM
Scamming is legal if there is no police witness =)

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
Scamming is legal if there is no police witness =)