PDA

View Full Version : Bah.


LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:16 AM
OK, the next important person to leave Graal dies.

Jerom
10-20-2001, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
OK, the next important person to leave Graal dies.
I don't think there are any important people left...

BrianDAPenguin2
10-20-2001, 08:18 AM
What?

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

I don't think there are any important people left...

There are several! Like Vermain and Dante. :)

Jerom
10-20-2001, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


There are several! Like Vermain and Dante. :)
Stefan, Lyndzey, G_Yoshi, etc.
I was being sarcastic when I made that other post.

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


There are several! Like Vermain and Dante. :)
Let that be a warning! AND IM SERIOUS. Graal is gonna die without these people... espically Gonmon! He should come back.

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:21 AM
Okay. I will quit now. n_n

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Okay. I will quit now. n_n
WAIT! before you go, i need your street adress, zip code, etc

>=)

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Okay. I will quit now. n_n

NOOOOO!!! *cry* :(

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

WAIT! before you go, i need your street adress, zip code, etc

>=)

I'm kidding. I couldn't possibly quit. Numerous reasons, but one of them is this: No one I can leave Dustari to. :)

spi
10-20-2001, 08:25 AM
I hope conidias quits.

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I'm kidding. I couldn't possibly quit. Numerous reasons, but one of them is this: No one I can leave Dustari to. :)
Well, not anyone you can trust. Hell, i cant even trust myself. ;)

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Well, not anyone you can trust. Hell, i cant even trust myself. ;)

Heh. I tried leaving Dustari before. I left it to Birdbird again for...3 days...it nearly fell apart.

spi
10-20-2001, 08:26 AM
YUO CAN GIV IT 2 ME/

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by spi
YUO CAN GIV IT 2 ME/


:) No.

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Heh. I tried leaving Dustari before. I left it to Birdbird again for...3 days...it nearly fell apart.
Really? That would be my first choice on who to leave it to...

spi
10-20-2001, 08:29 AM
ME BC I OWN. [email protected]

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by spi
ME BC I OWN. [email protected]
LAWL

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Really? That would be my first choice on who to leave it to...

Heh...He's not even in Dustari anymore, so my last choice on a person is gone. :O

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Heh...He's not even in Dustari anymore, so my last choice on a person is gone. :O
OMG NO CHOICES CONFUZIOEN!

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

OMG NO CHOICES CONFUZIOEN!

I would probably make a council or something...Dunno...

Sigla
10-20-2001, 08:32 AM
There is ALWAYS a choice. Sometimes it's just less obvious than others. ^^

Shayde
10-20-2001, 08:32 AM
I am important!
I am starting to get sick of computers, it's destroying my social life day by day...

Sigla
10-20-2001, 08:33 AM
Wow. You have a social life. I'm jealous. lol

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Heh...He's not even in Dustari anymore, so my last choice on a person is gone. :O

I could always join Dustari ;).

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Sigla
There is ALWAYS a choice. Sometimes it's just less obvious than others. ^^

Yep, that's right. If I left, I would leave the kingdom to Calin Rubeus! :O


Note the sarcasm. :)

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


I could always join Dustari ;).

Of course. Be Prince. :O

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Of course. Be Prince. :O

Prince Alkaren Hyralt...nope... doesn't sound right :D .

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


Prince Alkaren Hyralt...nope... doesn't sound right :D .

Be Cardinal of the Dustari Church. :(

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Be Cardinal of the Dustari Church. :(

Tempting :)

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


Tempting :)
That sounds cool.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 09:06 AM
Leave it to me :D :D

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Leave it to me :D :D

Leave what? :confused:

slick_soul
10-20-2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Shayde
I am important!
I am starting to get sick of computers, it's destroying my social life day by day...

i dont ><

TDK_RC7
10-20-2001, 09:46 AM
I need a way to get respected on graal, or I might as well leave.

WingDrgn
10-20-2001, 10:21 AM
Prince Crispin of (Dustari)

I need a new character anyways if I'm gonna play Graal again. :rolleyes:

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn
Prince Crispin of (Dustari)

I need a new character anyways if I'm gonna play Graal again. :rolleyes:


SLICK. :)

WingDrgn
10-20-2001, 10:28 AM
Is it still that lame Sylyvyrwynyd name or something?

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn
Is it still that lame Sylyvyrwynyd name or something?

It does happen to be so. And yes, it is lame. I thought it up one day in a rush, and it stuck cause I got lazy and didn't want to change it.

WingDrgn
10-20-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


It does happen to be so. And yes, it is lame. I thought it up one day in a rush, and it stuck cause I got lazy and didn't want to change it.

How about something like Aldehyde or Lorne or something? SOMETHING COOL, YO. :cool:

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn


How about something like Aldehyde or Lorne or something? SOMETHING COOL, YO. :cool:

I will adopt [email protected] :cool:

We will find a name. :) Or I will change the royal family name, I don't like Sylverwynd all that much, reminds me too much of Elves...

spi
10-20-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


It does happen to be so. And yes, it is lame. I thought it up one day in a rush, and it stuck cause I got lazy and didn't want to change it.

KING KAMUII SPIPWNSMEBC OF (DUSTARI)

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by spi


KING KAMUII SPIPWNSMEBC OF (DUSTARI)


NO SORRY :)

WingDrgn
10-20-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by spi


KING KAMUII SPIPWNSMEBC OF (DUSTARI)

Haha, Spipwnsmbec.

Sounds French-Canadian.

Gross.

WingDrgn
10-20-2001, 10:42 AM
Mr. Kamuii, read your damn PMs. Thanks.