PDA

View Full Version : Ars...

thotijn
10-20-2001, 05:25 AM
has somebody seen someone of ars...i want my account recovered now! :o

konidias
10-20-2001, 05:27 AM
They don't even exist anymore it seems.. I guess people are stuck as what they are.. we need more ars not two people that are NEVER ON. :o

Jerom
10-20-2001, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by konidias
They don't even exist anymore it seems.. I guess people are stuck as what they are.. we need more ars not two people that are NEVER ON. :o
Solution:
Give me back my beloved ARS(Account Recovery System).
I loved that thing like it was my own child! Every time I got disconnected from the server and my account was stuck online, I would use ARS to disconnect my account. Whenever I wanted to recieve my password for my account, I would use ARS. When I wanted to unstick my account because unstick me hadn't even been invented... I would use ARS.

thotijn
10-20-2001, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Solution:
I loved that thing like it was my own child! Every time I got disconnected from the server and my account was stuck online, I would use ARS to disconnect my account. Whenever I wanted to recieve my password for my account, I would use ARS. When I wanted to unstick my account because unstick me hadn't even been invented... I would use ARS.

yes, its a stupid thing to delete the ars

CoolAnge
10-20-2001, 05:32 AM
The ARS lost all it's stuff then died.
It was so useful back in the day.

Jerom
10-20-2001, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by CoolAnge
It was so useful back in the day.
DANG RIGHT IT WAS USEFULL!!
Ange surely remembers what it was like to ask a GP to set your sword/shield image ;)

Hulk Hogan
10-20-2001, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by konidias

what?

its only me until Stefan answers my pm about hiring people....

I get on for ATLEAST one hour every day......

smallballn13
10-20-2001, 05:56 AM
Im on i just dont got my RC

spi
10-20-2001, 05:57 AM
1 hour is not enough. You need other people from different countries/timezones, because not EVERYONE needs their account reset at the SAME time YOU ARE on. (for that 1 hour. :rolleyes: )

Sigla
10-20-2001, 06:28 AM
I think it would be appropriate to, at the very least, write some kind of ARS Anthem - one that people would sing for generations. Don't let the legend die here. Or something.

spi
10-20-2001, 06:30 AM
hi we r hear 2 reset ur acct.
do not mak us mad or we will reset u teh f out.

Sigla
10-20-2001, 06:51 AM
ARS! Exit the building with your hands behind your head. We don't want to have to USE this! *holds up Account Reset Weapon*

Sp1
10-20-2001, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Solution:
(Griffyn)
good days, good days...i remember my first 5 min. of graal..i got stuck on Northern Limits and used the ARSe...my best buddy

Jerom
10-20-2001, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Sp1

(Griffyn)
good days, good days...i remember my first 5 min. of graal..i got stuck on Northern Limits and used the ARSe...my best buddy
The first time I remember NEEDing to use ARS, was in the mines when I accidently fell into a pond, in which I couldn't escape from, so I used ARS to reset my location.

Sigla
10-20-2001, 07:04 AM
The first time I had to use it is just too damn embarrassing to repeat. Let's just say it involved an NPC that required a flag. I did not have the flag, and thus my character continually said something that is rather rude and completely untrue. At least I had a good laugh over it.

-Frank-
10-20-2001, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by CoolAnge
It was so useful back in the day. me<--- dumb ass what the hell is ars the thing at the website I have been playing since 1.4 and I dont know what ur guys are talking about (Maybe it was the 6 month graal break)

thotijn
10-20-2001, 04:14 PM
first time when i had to use ARS was when i got in jail for hacking

mhermher
10-20-2001, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by spi
1 hour is not enough. You need other people from different countries/timezones, because not EVERYONE needs their account reset at the SAME time YOU ARE on. (for that 1 hour. :rolleyes: )

Im from sweden and im on like 5-10 hours per day... now my accoutn are banned so i cant go on

Sigla
10-20-2001, 10:10 PM
=/ Well, there must be SOME sane solution.