PDA

View Full Version : Adieu


evilive
10-20-2001, 01:08 AM
Well, I guess I am now composing my finall farewell message to the Graal Community. I have had some fun times during the past two years spending my time online getting to know people all around the world. Despite what my parents have said, I have become close to the friends that I have met through Graal. I have a few things to say before I leave for good, though, my friends.

For one, I am now appointing my assistant FireBolt, otherwise known as Zach, in charge of the Bomy Managment. That means that all E-mails for Bomy submissions will now be dirrected to [email protected]
Also, I am re-hiring (Sorta) Shadow Angel as an assistant. He's usefull and resourcefull at finding information and relaying it. Don't give these two much hassle, or you'll have me to answer to. Which leads me to the next topic.

Although I will be leaving the Graal Community, I will not be leaving the boards for some time. I will monitor and keep track of things are going and post now and then with some ideas. You will not, though, find me in game. Also I will not be checking Bomy Submissions, so if you send them to me, you'll probably never see it online.

Now then, about the BAES. The graphics are finished, unless Stefan wants a bit more added. All that needs to be done for it is Stefan's scripting. Please do not E-mail me or phone me or instant message me or anything complaining about it. It's not my problem if it's not scripted.

Now now, please don't start getting all whiney and teary eyed. Please just say your good byes and such while I am un-installing Graal2k1. It's been great ya'll. And perhaps we will meet again....And Stefan, I must talk with you on ICQ. It's important and pertaining to what's going to happen from here on out.

This is Gonmon Kitatchi, Bomy Admin and Co-Creator, signing off for the -- possible -- last time. Farewell and good-bye.

DeathChill
10-20-2001, 01:11 AM
ONO :(

TDK_RC7
10-20-2001, 01:12 AM
g'bye

DarkPyro_2001
10-20-2001, 01:15 AM
;_;

thotijn
10-20-2001, 01:17 AM
bye...:o

Domini
10-20-2001, 01:34 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

revalation
10-20-2001, 02:07 AM
Well... bye.:(

James
10-20-2001, 02:29 AM
[penchoo]
good, gonmon got some sense into him

James
10-20-2001, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by James
[penchoo]
good, gonmon got some sense into him

RADiKAL
10-20-2001, 03:04 AM
:mad: :mad: I'll miss ya :( :(

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Well, I guess I am now composing my finall farewell message to the Graal Community. I have had some fun times during the past two years spending my time online getting to know people all around the world. Despite what my parents have said, I have become close to the friends that I have met through Graal. I have a few things to say before I leave for good, though, my friends.

For one, I am now appointing my assistant FireBolt, otherwise known as Zach, in charge of the Bomy Managment. That means that all E-mails for Bomy submissions will now be dirrected to [email protected]
Also, I am re-hiring (Sorta) Shadow Angel as an assistant. He's usefull and resourcefull at finding information and relaying it. Don't give these two much hassle, or you'll have me to answer to. Which leads me to the next topic.

Although I will be leaving the Graal Community, I will not be leaving the boards for some time. I will monitor and keep track of things are going and post now and then with some ideas. You will not, though, find me in game. Also I will not be checking Bomy Submissions, so if you send them to me, you'll probably never see it online.

Now then, about the BAES. The graphics are finished, unless Stefan wants a bit more added. All that needs to be done for it is Stefan's scripting. Please do not E-mail me or phone me or instant message me or anything complaining about it. It's not my problem if it's not scripted.

Now now, please don't start getting all whiney and teary eyed. Please just say your good byes and such while I am un-installing Graal2k1. It's been great ya'll. And perhaps we will meet again....And Stefan, I must talk with you on ICQ. It's important and pertaining to what's going to happen from here on out.

This is Gonmon Kitatchi, Bomy Admin and Co-Creator, signing off for the -- possible -- last time. Farewell and good-bye.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gozen
10-20-2001, 03:33 AM
bye gonmon

heh i remember i used to talk to you on Classic about your town heh
YES THEIR WAS INTELLIGENT COVERSATION ON CLASSIC!
;)

TrueHeaT
10-20-2001, 03:41 AM
g'bye

cds96
10-20-2001, 03:55 AM
zach will do good.

laters

cds96
10-20-2001, 03:56 AM
one more thing, gonmon you like the avatar iracious made for me?

gozen
10-20-2001, 03:59 AM
its so secsai

JinZero
10-20-2001, 04:01 AM
BYE BYE :(

Jerom
10-20-2001, 04:03 AM
*says with Jamacan accent*
Gonmon is now 'Gon-Mon' :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 04:04 AM
Kamuii, I hope you wrote down my "Rule of Thumb" from a long time ago, because this where we will apply it. You'll be back in a while Gonmon, I know it. I'm not that stupid. But until then, bye

cds96
10-20-2001, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by gozen
its so secsai allmost as secsai as you sir <3

Admins
10-20-2001, 04:18 AM
Yes I need more graphics and ideas for the BAES :(

The_Millennium_Joey
10-20-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Yes I need more graphics and ideas for the BAES :(

@Stefan, read my pm :grrr:

revalation
10-20-2001, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Yes I need more graphics and ideas for the BAES :(

Are taking to everyone or just Gonmon?

freddyfox
10-20-2001, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Yes I need more graphics and ideas for the BAES :(

I could give ideas, but I'm about as talented with graphics as a one legged salamander.

Anyways, see ya Gonmon. Nice knowing you.

gozen
10-20-2001, 04:39 AM
i am so *****ai
i never got birth control pills in time Mr. Morton and I had a Baby whale last night
weighs 400 punds
never been so proud before in my life

Metal-Slug
10-20-2001, 04:41 AM
bye bye gonnomompjouh oho (i dont know how to spell, lol)

Tyhm
10-20-2001, 04:47 AM
((psst...just use the Baddy skins, say they hatched...to heck with the BAES. Or put the Bomy on the Baddy body and call it a day. Easy ganis. ^_~))

Valder
10-20-2001, 04:56 AM
Bah, those guys don't deserve the jobs, they haven't even done anything to earn it...

JeffTL
10-20-2001, 05:02 AM
Good day Gonmon. I needn't say any more than that.

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 05:44 AM
Bye Gonmon. If you come back, I'll say Hi and go about my usual business. If you don't...well then, seeya!

And yes, I do have the "Rule of Thumb" somewhere.

Jerom
10-20-2001, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Bye Gonmon. If you come back, I'll say Hi and go about my usual business. If you don't...well then, seeya!

And yes, I do have the "Rule of Thumb" somewhere.
Speaking of quoted rules...
I need to do a write-up on the "Way Of The Leaf". :D

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Speaking of quoted rules...
I need to do a write-up on the "Way Of The Leaf". :D

Aiel. :O

Jerom
10-20-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Aiel. :O
I apparently do not know what that means.
Could ya fill me in on the definition of "Aiel"?

cds96
10-20-2001, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by gozen
i am so *****ai
i never got birth control pills in time Mr. Morton and I had a Baby whale last night
weighs 400 punds
never been so proud before in my life But if the baby has your looks, then it shouldnt have no problem

AlkarenHyralt
10-20-2001, 07:21 AM
Wow, I've been quoted in Gonmon's sig.

Anyway, later Gonmon...by the way, take it from a cowboy.. it's correctly spelled "y'all" :)

Sp1
10-20-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Jerom
*says with Jamacan accent*
Gonmon is now 'Gon-Mon' :(
(Griffyn)
<QUOTING>

Sp1
10-20-2001, 07:25 AM
(Griffyn)
oh, and bye Gonmon

ArchOwl
10-20-2001, 01:08 PM
:eek: :confused: :( :( :( :( :mad: :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Firebolt
10-21-2001, 12:52 AM
Well...bye gon keep in touch, youve been a great mentor and friend. =/ stefan i have a few ideas of my own for b a e s...do you want them? also my email is [email protected] and not [email protected] seems the bomy submitter is broken...so email all new bomies and creations there...

gozen
10-21-2001, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by cds96
But if the baby has your looks, then it shouldnt have no problem
my baby does she has already found a mate

Firebolt
10-23-2001, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Valder
Bah, those guys don't deserve the jobs, they haven't even done anything to earn it...

thats bull the bomy submitter has been down for months...we want a forum for people to post their bomys and we can accept/decline them there if we had the power we would most definately be doing the work

Jerom
10-23-2001, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Firebolt

...we want a forum for people to post their bomys and we can accept/decline them there if we had the power we would most definately be doing the work
GRAPHICS FORUM

Firebolt
10-30-2001, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

GRAPHICS FORUM
im talking about a mini forum w/in it thats bomys only that we can moderate

Valder
10-30-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Firebolt


thats bull the bomy submitter has been down for months...we want a forum for people to post their bomys and we can accept/decline them there if we had the power we would most definately be doing the work

I've fixed WAY more bomy's than you, so don't even start.