PDA

View Full Version : RPing

Total_Carnage
10-20-2001, 01:08 AM
i have been thinking a lot about Rping and kingdoms in the past couple of days, and with the post by Brad of Curon, saying im going to attack this and that.. i realised how stupid that sounds, as in a realistic RP situation you dont want battles (as fun as they may be) you want to keep lives not loose them!... battles should try to be avoided not set up for no reason, and if a war is the only answer it should have a set date and time and place, and know who allies are.. no early attacks ... i know i have not been following this lately so i apoligise to the other kingdom leaders.. but i will try my hardest to follow these rules.. and i think curon should re think their attacks...

Zarnage

NeoNPL
10-20-2001, 01:12 AM
Yes i agree.

I appologize for my (repeated) posts attacking the Curons. Rping is a matter of politics not of mindless violence.

GrimMoogle
10-20-2001, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I think that peace is the key. But not against the scummy Dustari DEATH TO DUSTARI!!!!!!!

-Zeinth Of The Zormites

LilNiglet
10-20-2001, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by GrimMoogle
Yeah, I think that peace is the key. But not against the scummy Dustari DEATH TO DUSTARI!!!!!!!

-Zeinth Of The Zormites
Hah, weakling fish. We will boil you in your own water!

cds96
10-20-2001, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Hah, weakling fish. We will boil you in your own water! haha... err what kingdom are you in, is it dustari?

- Zaig

TDK_RC7
10-20-2001, 04:02 AM
the more blood of curon spilled, the better.

JinZero
10-20-2001, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Total_Carnage
i have been thinking a lot about Rping and kingdoms in the past couple of days, and with the post by Brad of Curon, saying im going to attack this and that.. i realised how stupid that sounds, as in a realistic RP situation you dont want battles (as fun as they may be) you want to keep lives not loose them!... battles should try to be avoided not set up for no reason, and if a war is the only answer it should have a set date and time and place, and know who allies are.. no early attacks ... i know i have not been following this lately so i apoligise to the other kingdom leaders.. but i will try my hardest to follow these rules.. and i think curon should re think their attacks...

Zarnage
The Zormites are the WORST Roleplayers EVER. They are OOC all the time, they use slang, they peekay with tag on and plus their leader is a *******.

JinZero
10-20-2001, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by JinZero

The Zormites are the WORST Roleplayers EVER. They are OOC all the time, they use slang with tag on, they peekay with tag on and plus their leader is a *******.

Jerom
10-20-2001, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by JinZero

The Zormites are the WORST Roleplayers EVER. They are OOC all the time, they use slang, they peekay with tag on and plus their leader is a *******.
I liked Zormites better when they would constantly guard their Underwater Palace and not allow anyone in, sort of like Dustari, only you could actually beat up Zormites to get into their homes. :D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 04:06 AM
It's Curon and Tyealia now...

Jerom
10-20-2001, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
It's Curon and Tyealia now...
Curon being Zormite?
I am confused.:confused:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Curon being Zormite?
I am confused.:confused:
Brad now owns Tyealia and Curon

Total_Carnage
10-20-2001, 09:24 PM
jin if im a ***** when i come on graal and your on i dont do anything to you, but you go out of your way to swear at me ect.. and no one on graal besides a few are inreseted in proper rping these days

Brad_GFX
10-20-2001, 09:28 PM
War is what Curon is about

Aftershock gave me many ideas though. While Curon is the backbone of fighting for the empire, Tyealia holds our political force and defense...

You say war isnt what its all about..its not...I made friends with Dustari and PC aleady...

Sjc2k1
10-20-2001, 09:30 PM
rp is about peace only the war like kingdoms ((who are *****s)) think rp is about fighting that is the last thing and i can ashore you zormite will be like a phonix(sp?) from the flames reborn again
Zormite Elder Zulipe(Zormite)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 09:37 PM
If you seriously want to know what RP'ing is then I will tell you:

No kingdom RP's on Graal 2001, not even the most honorable or the largest or the most classical kingdom. None of them do. Why, you ask? Because we only RP half the components on Graal. Sure, you can declare war and make allies and have peace but you have an infinite financial situation to support your decisions. In real wars, you have to finance your army in order to do anything! People can respawn and attack as much as they want because they don't have to tax their lands or pay to do so or anything.

In an ideal Roleplay, a war would cost you $$$. Wars would not be very often either and you would have to work for what you got

Brad_GFX
10-20-2001, 09:39 PM
X.X

Zormite seems to be ttrying to maek a comeback:rolleyes:

gozen
10-20-2001, 09:51 PM
rping is about wars and peace
politics and antics
and having fun :D

Lyndzey
10-20-2001, 09:55 PM
If you seriously want to know what RP'ing is then I will tell you:

No kingdom RP's on Graal 2001, not even the most honorable or the largest or the most classical kingdom. None of them do. Why, you ask? Because we only RP half the components on Graal. Sure, you can declare war and make allies and have peace but you have an infinite financial situation to support your decisions. In real wars, you have to finance your army in order to do anything! People can respawn and attack as much as they want because they don't have to tax their lands or pay to do so or anything.

In an ideal Roleplay, a war would cost you $$$. Wars would not be very often either and you would have to work for what you got

Yes. I'm a big History person and it cost A LOT of money to go to war. Of course, this is just a computer game, so we will try and get as close to that as possible...

FatherDante
10-20-2001, 10:04 PM
I think roleplaying might be better if Brad didn't let every idiot who could type into Curon. >:|

G_yoshi
10-20-2001, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
I think roleplaying might be better if Brad didn't let every idiot who could type into Curon. >:|

Hehe, I hardly play on Graal2001 anymore but I couldn't agree more with you :D

FatherDante
10-20-2001, 10:48 PM
Lyndzey, we seriously need to talk about [clench] samurai. >:|

Lyndzey
10-20-2001, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Lyndzey, we seriously need to talk about [clench] samurai. >:|

I'm on Classic right now. ::Swallows::

gozen
10-20-2001, 11:09 PM
i got something in my nose
*sneeze*
so thats wear my gralat went ;)

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 11:38 PM
Read History, El-Zarnage! Some nations were at war constantly, some leaders loved to play war, and others still simply wanted bloodshed. In a "realistic RP environment", everyone is different. Not EVERYONE wants peace, not EVERYONE wants war. End!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Read History, El-Zarnage! Some nations were at war constantly, some leaders loved to play war, and others still simply wanted bloodshed. In a "realistic RP environment", everyone is different. Not EVERYONE wants peace, not EVERYONE wants war. End!
Social Studies 20 AP, it's all about history

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 11:42 PM

Social Studies 20 AP, it's all about history

Only thing on TV that I watch : History Channel.

:cool:

Sjc2k1
10-20-2001, 11:45 PM
true but zarange might have realised that zormites would be better as a peaceful nation during this momment in time.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-20-2001, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Only thing on TV that I watch : History Channel.

:cool:
That's good too, there is nothing on TV these days, that's why we got satellite. Not the Canadian one where you get 10 channels of the same show, but DirecTV

ZanderX
10-20-2001, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Sjc2k1
true but zarange might have realised that zormites would be better as a peaceful nation during this momment in time.

I understand that, Zulipe. :) What I'm trying to say is that he was attempting to dictate all of our thoughts and say that we should think that way, which is wrong.

Sjc2k1
10-20-2001, 11:53 PM
i agree with you on that each government should be different or it would be to boring on graal

gozen
10-21-2001, 12:26 AM
Tyealia has fallen

ZanderX
10-21-2001, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by gozen
Tyealia has fallen

:O

Xythar
10-21-2001, 12:31 AM
Am I alone in thinking that it might be wise if Zormite would start trying to make peace with the only kingdoms who could potentially protect them against a Curon invasion?

Sjc2k1
10-21-2001, 12:31 AM
:eek: :eek:
fallen to who now

Sjc2k1
10-21-2001, 12:34 AM
dont you worry about zormite
we can protect ourselfs but the advice is noted

Silver Knight
10-21-2001, 12:34 AM
Samuria held an attack against the Curon, and old Tyealians. The attack, led by Dante, resulted in the capturing of serveral old Tyealians. However, I managed to escape, and witnessed the death of Legarion.

Lyndzey
10-21-2001, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Silver Knight
Samuria held an attack against the Curon, and old Tyealians. The attack, led by Dante, resulted in the capturing of serveral old Tyealians. However, I managed to escape, and witnessed the death of Legarion.

Argh, I missed it!

gozen
10-21-2001, 12:46 AM
it was fun

NeoNPL
10-21-2001, 02:29 AM
Samurai = Peaceful farming kingdom with lots of fighting power

Zormite = Peaceful friendly kingdom with plentyful knowledge

Curon/Tyelia reign = War mongers who love just to kill have only the power of PK.

Pirate Crew = Dont see much of them these days...

Dustari = Show offs, Hide in there castle saying "we can beat you" but when it comes to a war *sigh* they hide in the gates...

gozen
10-21-2001, 02:40 AM
sheesh its not Curon/Tyealia
its just Curon Tyealia has fallen bubba

psihunter
10-21-2001, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
Samurai = Peaceful farming kingdom with lots of fighting power

Zormite = Peaceful friendly kingdom with plentyful knowledge

Curon/Tyelia reign = War mongers who love just to kill have only the power of PK.

Pirate Crew = Dont see much of them these days...

Dustari = Show offs, Hide in there castle saying "we can beat you" but when it comes to a war *sigh* they hide in the gates...

We pirates have our own plans for what is going on
And really you shouldn't see alot of pirates you know >=)

As for me I'm going on my quest to claim control of Hell again and bring Armageddon =X

Total_Carnage
10-21-2001, 05:16 AM
and actually there were no people in the past who went around constantly attacking or they would have become extinct .. thats probably why threes no trace of them :rolleyes: so realistically curon should be gone, but i forgot their men can come back to life o.O

maybe we should actually finance wars encourage our men to RP and not to respawn by paying them when battle is the only answer... to help the realism along