PDA

View Full Version : My Dream...

BrianDAPenguin
10-19-2001, 08:21 PM
I had this really wierd dream that I was in the future, and I got on graal, and only about 5 people were on, im guessing it was supposed to be early in the morning, because some kid told me there would be more people on later, anyhow, Antago and Mafukie were the owners of everything, I don't know how this dream had come up, but i thought it was hilarious when I woke up.

*edit*I forgot to mention I had the dream before Antago actually came back...

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by BrianDAPenguin
I had this really wierd dream that I was in the future, and I got on graal, and only about 5 people were on, im guessing it was supposed to be early in the morning, because some kid told me there would be more people on later, anyhow, Antago and Mafukie were the owners of everything, I don't know how this dream had come up, but i thought it was hilarious when I woke up.

*edit*I forgot to mention I had the dream before Antago actually came back...

strange dream.. maybe its a sign!! :rolleyes:

NeoNPL
10-19-2001, 08:32 PM
wow you must be really cool to dream about graal:rolleyes:

Shard_IceFire
10-19-2001, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
wow you must be really cool to dream about graal:rolleyes:
Yes, because you had a dream about graal, we all must boot stefan and place you as new owner of graal!

NotoriousBLT
10-19-2001, 10:55 PM
Who actually dreams about graal? When I first saw this thread I was laughing so hard. Dreaming about graal? You're cool buddy :D

cds96
10-19-2001, 11:15 PM
wow, dreaming about graal... well, ummm you need to get out more.

NotoriousBLT
10-19-2001, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by cds96
wow, dreaming about graal... well, ummm you need to get out more.
lol ALOT more.

Birdbird_0
10-19-2001, 11:24 PM
One time I was dreaming about walking around, all of a sudden I picked up an AWP from a dead CT Corpse, I than looked down and I had a CT uniform with a mask on, I was wigged out, I ran around than looked behind me and saw graal in first person view, I even saw the admin house in 3d, than tahn tahn, I saw graalains walking around, me with my gun started to go krazy on them, than Loriel busts out of nowhere in a spectacular light display and just says "control heart birdbird_0 0" and I woke up....
My deream that night freaked me out, I never slept again.

cds96
10-19-2001, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

lol ALOT more. lol

NotoriousBLT
10-19-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by cds96
lol
holy *(#(@ congrats on ur 3k posts.

yoshee15
10-19-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
One time I was dreaming about walking around, all of a sudden I picked up an AWP from a dead CT Corpse, I than looked down and I had a CT uniform with a mask on, I was wigged out, I ran around than looked behind me and saw graal in first person view, I even saw the admin house in 3d, than tahn tahn, I saw graalains walking around, me with my gun started to go krazy on them, than Loriel busts out of nowhere in a spectacular light display and just says "control heart birdbird_0 0" and I woke up....
My deream that night freaked me out, I never slept again.

heh sweet!

Total_Carnage
10-20-2001, 01:17 AM
once i dreamt about going onto Dino Valley and PKing everyone o.O

cds96
10-20-2001, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

holy *(#(@ congrats on ur 3k posts. thanks i hadnt noticed <3

LanceMartin
10-20-2001, 04:17 AM
Once I had a dream that I was in graal but when I woke up I was In graal but realzied I was really dreaming....

Dreaming about Graal is almost bad as playing graal : P

Jerom
10-20-2001, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by LanceMartin
Once I had a dream that I was in graal but when I woke up I was In graal but realzied I was really dreaming....

Dreaming about Graal is almost bad as playing graal : P
I've dreamed about Graal quite a bit. It's mostely about new possible worlds of Graal though, heh...*is crazy*:megaeek:

RaVeN_629
10-20-2001, 04:21 AM
even thou i play this game alot i have never ever! had a dream about graal =P