PDA

View Full Version : I Sux Birdbird plz save me!!!!


kicarot
10-19-2001, 02:44 PM
i sux at graphics and can some put a big lightning streak
around the name

wetferret1
10-19-2001, 02:57 PM
I can't because I am not god.
BUT QUIZ TIME!
DOse lightning come from the sky or from the ground?
1) Ground
2) Sky
3) I dont care but I like fish..

NeoNPL
10-19-2001, 02:59 PM
UM both answers are wrong wetferret!
Lightning comes from ma's ol family cooking!!

CoolAnge
10-19-2001, 03:01 PM
THE SKY MAKES THE LIGHT! JUST AS IT MAKES THE SUN!

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-19-2001, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by CoolAnge
THE SKY MAKES THE LIGHT! JUST AS IT MAKES THE SUN!

THE SKY ALSO MAKES THE MOON! AND THE STARS!

NotoriousBLT
10-19-2001, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Ramirez_the_Silvite


THE SKY ALSO MAKES THE MOON! AND THE STARS!
AND ALIENS!!!

DoragonKoden_RC6
10-19-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

AND ALIENS!!!
Does that mean aliens shall fall too when the sky falls? ohno! *hides under bed*

toad1413
10-19-2001, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by DoragonKoden_RC6

Does that mean aliens shall fall too when the sky falls? ohno! *hides under bed*

......

DoragonKoden_RC6
10-19-2001, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by toad1413


......

Eek, did my post dumbfound you? :confused:

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 08:05 PM
lmao everyone completly got off topic..

anyway doesnt lightning come from both? the clouds then the ground is kinda what brings it down? (Who the **** knows.. One time when we had a tornado around here lightining hit my front yard while i was lookin out the window.. like a hour later me and my family got in the car and was chasin after the tornado to see what it looked like, since my dad didnt believe we had one in our area :-)

DoragonKoden_RC6
10-19-2001, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope
lmao everyone completly got off topic..

anyway doesnt lightning come from both? the clouds then the ground is kinda what brings it down? (Who the **** knows.. One time when we had a tornado around here lightining hit my front yard while i was lookin out the window.. like a hour later me and my family got in the car and was chasin after the tornado to see what it looked like, since my dad didnt believe we had one in our area :-)

That's true, it actually comes from the ground. It's too fast for you to see it that way though.