cds96
10-19-2001, 12:41 AM
haha

GrimMoogle
10-19-2001, 12:42 AM
OK, dont like get in a stress or anything.. Its a joke @[email protected]

Metal-Slug
10-19-2001, 12:47 AM
wow, some poeple just have no respect...

GrimMoogle
10-19-2001, 12:50 AM
I knew someone would say that, I have great respect for Stefan, I couldnt do his job. But as I said this is a joke.

Metal-Slug
10-19-2001, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by GrimMoogle
I knew someone would say that, I have great respect for Stefan, I couldnt do his job. But as I said this is a joke.

i realize you dont mean harm, but i hate to see unixmad and or stefan get trashed for having a game that costs money. i hate when people complain about not wanting to give unix. and stefan money but they still do, its just so hypocritical..

GrimMoogle
10-19-2001, 01:00 AM
I'm fine with paying for 2k1, its worth it, thats why I put 6 months more on the other day. I think that having to pay for anything is a pain in the ass but I realise that 2k1 is a good game and well worth paying for.

My only gripe with it is that scammers can get away with most things. I've been scammed out of stuff and I know how it feels..

Metal-Slug
10-19-2001, 01:07 AM
I'm fine with paying for 2k1, its worth it, thats why I put 6 months more on the other day. I think that having to pay for anything is a pain in the ass but I realise that 2k1 is a good game and well worth paying for.

My only gripe with it is that scammers can get away with most things. I've been scammed out of stuff and I know how it feels..

i agree, except i had muh more faith than most people in graal 2001, i baught a year account.

Brandon_Bravo
10-19-2001, 01:14 AM
I think it's perfectly fine to give Stefan and Unixmad money, I only think it's weird that the License Agreement does not provide any guarantee that you will have and have access to your account for as long as you paid for. There is basically a clause in there that would allow for your account to be deleted/banned before you even use it. :(

Clause in the License Agreement:

10. Termination: Either you or Cyberjoueur may terminate this Agreement at any time. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any Agreement term, or policy or practice of a Graal Online administrator or Cyberjoueur in operating the Graal Online system or change therein is to terminate this Agreement by notifying Graal Online Support Staff of your desire to terminate and confirming such request in writing or electronically if requested. Your notice of termination will be effective upon receipt by the Graal Online Support Staff, or upon receipt of confirmation if confirmation is requested.

GrimMoogle
10-19-2001, 01:18 AM
wow, really? even if you brake no rules? bad...

I got 6 months cos my PC may die or something any time but I have done a year overall!

Metal-Slug
10-19-2001, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Brandon_Bravo
I think it's perfectly fine to give Stefan and Unixmad money, I only think it's weird that the License Agreement does not provide any guarantee that you will have and have access to your account for as long as you paid for. There is basically a clause in there that would allow for your account to be deleted/banned before you even use it. :(

please, someone explain that thing, i dnt comprehend...

thotijn
10-19-2001, 02:56 AM

i dont respect stefan..why should I, you?

i mean..he made a 2d-stolenfromzelda-game...
a strange man who is sitting behind his computer 24/7 and he is like 27!
you just cant respect a guy like that, its a computer nerd...thats all i can say about him...i bet he doesn't even has a girlfriend, heh maybe on the internet....:o

Metal-Slug
10-19-2001, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by thotijn

you just cant respect a guy like that, its a computer nerd...thats all i can say about him...i bet he doesn't even has a girlfriend, heh maybe on the internet....:o

you should respect him for his authority, guy who makes up quotes on the forums, guy who says nerd alert when it is unneccesary, go away, and you ripped your name from one of my favorite games.:(

grim_squeaker_x
10-19-2001, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Brandon_Bravo

Actually all online games which you have to pay for have the right to delete/ban your account as they see fit, and what you're saying could happen but would also mean less people paying money for accounts.

KrAnKyP2P
10-19-2001, 03:50 AM
there should be 1 day where graal2001 is not p2p.. and i bet most of the people that try it out will upgrade an account.. or upgrade one in another way ;p

GrimMoogle
10-19-2001, 03:51 AM
I said that like when I started 6 months ago =)

but just think of the lag on that day @[email protected]

KrAnKyP2P
10-19-2001, 03:57 AM
I said that like when I started 6 months ago =)

but just think of the lag on that day @[email protected]
it would be fun

Falcor
10-19-2001, 04:03 AM
I think that when you regester an account (not upgraded) you should get 10 - 20 days p2p subscription.

Minoc
10-19-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
I think that when you regester an account (not upgraded) you should get 10 - 20 days p2p subscription.
But people would just make alot of accounts and keep transfering the money and the items.

KrAnKyP2P
10-19-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
ill try that out

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 05:19 AM

just shut your mouth u need to be banned from the forums and the game.. you go around dissin it 24/7 and you are a stupid racist *****.. why the **** do you play it or come tot he forums if its such a rip off and shitty and 2d.. get the hell out of here no one wants your stupid ass around.

also most people who make good games are in there higher 20+ (look at the people who make NES games and PSX, i see pictures of them.. hmm can we say OLD) stop being a lame *******.

Minoc
10-19-2001, 05:50 PM
People can be banned on saying their opinions?

thotijn
10-19-2001, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

you should respect him for his authority, guy who makes up quotes on the forums, guy who says nerd alert when it is unneccesary, go away, and you ripped your name from one of my favorite games.:(

so i should respect him, coz he makes quotes...
and i didn't ripped my name of some favourite game of yours...
i bet its GTA2...and there is the name ĽAKUZA!
not Yakuzo :o

thotijn
10-19-2001, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

just shut your mouth u need to be banned from the forums and the game.. you go around dissin it 24/7 and you are a stupid racist *****.. why the **** do you play it or come tot he forums if its such a rip off and shitty and 2d.. get the hell out of here no one wants your stupid ass around.

also most people who make good games are in there higher 20+ (look at the people who make NES games and PSX, i see pictures of them.. hmm can we say OLD) stop being a lame *******.

why should i be banned?
and why am i a racist *****...i ain't a racist...
and i also dont play it...
and how do you know my ass is stupid?
i mean...i am no *** like your punkass daddy, so...

and yes..but what do i say about those people..ahem..NERD!
so you should stop being the lame *******..
i just dont respect stefan..

i only respect my family, friends and my country..and not some guy i only know from a game...

Minoc
10-19-2001, 06:33 PM
People that play a game or use a program don't have to like its maker.

Admins
10-19-2001, 07:22 PM

i just dont respect stefan..

You don't respect me because I am making
money with programming games??? This is not
about hacking some code, it's a job where
you need to be creative and have ideas and
speak with people. You probably don't say
to a soldier that you don't respect him because
he is working too much...

And yes, you can be banned for making
people of the company down and don't stop
to say lies about the game or their makers,
this is not a public forum

toad1413
10-19-2001, 07:36 PM
Y'know, if it wasn't for Stefan (and other people partly) really, you wouldn't have this account. What would you do then? personally, I respect anyone, unless they personally hurt me in any way, or disgust me, like YOU. I used to respect you a bit, but that is no longer true. I respect almost everyone here, even wetferret! Making programs/games is not a hobby, or a pastime, it is a JOB. I program, and yes, for me it is still a pastime/hobby, but that is because I am in school. When I finish school, I am most likely going into programming, and if I make an online game, and you go on there and insult me, I will ban you. You really should be banned here to. No one said you have to like Stefan, you just should post here that you hate him. Keep it to yourself. We don't need to hear it.

So, in conclusion, SHUT UP.

mhermher
10-19-2001, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Stefan

YES THATS RIGHT!
You heard him!
Respect is the key!
Dude if ya wanna survive in graal world then start respect stefan... not unixmad >=D j/k him also

The_Millennium_Joey
10-19-2001, 08:38 PM

Stefan, I respect you, just answer one time, on my pm :D

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 09:02 PM

stefan please ban him he has no right being here.. hes disrespectful to the game and the people who play it, im sick of everyone of his stupid lame post...

Minoc
10-19-2001, 10:28 PM
Shorty you take it too seriously =\

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
Shorty you take it too seriously =\

take what to serious? i just dont like that kid.. Oh well :-)

thotijn
10-19-2001, 11:44 PM

take what to serious? i just dont like that kid.. Oh well :-)

and i dont like you :(
how old are you by the way?

thotijn
10-19-2001, 11:57 PM
oh and by the way stefan, i have the right to say my opinion about someone and if I think your a loser with no life then its my bussiness. You have no right to interfear that, if you'll ban me I'll simple sue you for violating the right of opinion.
You know that people can make a lot of money out of a small thing?
:D

Shorty2Dope
10-20-2001, 12:02 AM
oh and by the way stefan, i have the right to say my opinion about someone and if I think your a loser with no life then its my bussiness. You have no right to interfear that, if you'll ban me I'll simple sue you for violating the right of opinion.
:D

he has the right to ban you its in the agreement of your account.. he can ban you for breathing.. or just being lame like you always are.

Shorty2Dope
10-20-2001, 12:04 AM

and i dont like you :(
how old are you by the way?

older then you :)

thotijn
10-20-2001, 01:18 AM

older then you :)

and that is..? :confused:

ArchOwl
10-20-2001, 06:47 AM
>grim
you still have the best sig on the forums and i respect joo for that

>yakuzo
god shut up

GrimMoogle
10-20-2001, 06:57 AM
Archowl, thanks, Yakuzo, yes shut up.

-Frank-
10-20-2001, 03:35 PM

you just cant respect a guy like that, its a computer nerd...thats all i can say about him...i bet he doesn't even has a girlfriend, heh maybe on the internet....:o You are always insulting people ALWAYS every post I see you are insulting someone I think you at ur computer 24/7 trying to be a **** I never see stefan on usually cuz he has a bunch of kids on his nuts so please your one of the few kids who I wouldnt mind stepping in front of a car

-Frank-
10-20-2001, 03:44 PM
:D 1. In the agreement for the account it says they can change the rules whenever they want (Like Yokuza eats ass) and BOOM! your banned AND! I qoute I believe spanky or corpse I forget when I say "Argueing on the internet is like running in the special olimpics even if you win your still retarded"