PDA

View Full Version : Cards 1-5 so fare taking request

S h i v a
10-18-2001, 01:19 PM
im making cards still its 25g a card heres the examples.
IM me on AIM Kurupt4000
or whisper me on graal Kurupt -Making Cards- (Dream Artist)

http://www.shiznitarmy.com/Card5.bmp http://www.shiznitarmy.com/Card1.bmp http://www.shiznitarmy.com/Card4.bmp

w00t w00t

http://www.shiznitarmy.com/Kurupt.bmp

Cypherlrd
10-18-2001, 01:35 PM
I like mine ;)

enishi-2001
10-18-2001, 06:21 PM
kraken owns you

pezi
10-18-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by enishi-2001
kraken owns you

Esiah
10-18-2001, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by enishi-2001
kraken owns you

wtf 25g? for a piece of crud card that's a ripoff of kraken's? just for a crummy graphic? no thank you :p

S h i v a
10-18-2001, 07:48 PM
you can all talk shiot but lets see u do better eshia with ur weak banner

Esiah
10-18-2001, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by S h i v a
you can all talk shiot but lets see u do better eshia with ur weak banner

Don't take an art class, take a Language Arts class, as your grammar is bad and your art is worse. ;) "You can all talk ****, but lets see you do better, Esiah, with your weak banner."

First of all, how can a banner be weak? It's a computerized graphic. :p

Second of all, I know I can't make graphics worth crap, but at least I don't take other peoples and get rid of graphics and stuff and fill it in saying "made by s h i v a" when it's basically exact same as kraken's, just colored different .. and two lines are moved to make it longer. Yip-dee-doo.

In addition, when I do make them (sometimes for friends) I don't charge anything. Who the heck would pay 25gralats for a dumb graphic on the boards?!

S h i v a
10-18-2001, 07:59 PM
Your mom paid me for 1 =D
and if i wanted to speak proper like you Mr Geek
I would trust me but i could care less what you think

Esiah
10-18-2001, 08:00 PM
One more thing, those cards are pretty bad, but those 'engravings' are neat, but still for 25g? I don't think it's very hard to click and drag your mouse. :) I see.. *counts* 4 pointless topics on this board.. tsk tsk tsk..

Esiah
10-18-2001, 08:00 PM

WTF is "I would trust me"?!

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Esiah

Don't take an art class, take a Language Arts class, as your grammar is bad and your art is worse. ;) "You can all talk ****, but lets see you do better, Esiah, with your weak banner."

First of all, how can a banner be weak? It's a computerized graphic. :p

Second of all, I know I can't make graphics worth crap, but at least I don't take other peoples and get rid of graphics and stuff and fill it in saying "made by s h i v a" when it's basically exact same as kraken's, just colored different .. and two lines are moved to make it longer. Yip-dee-doo.

In addition, when I do make them (sometimes for friends) I don't charge anything. Who the heck would pay 25gralats for a dumb graphic on the boards?!

My god this is a game forum not english class, fo0! who gives 2 ****s about spelling and grammer!

He was refering to weak as a slang word not your geek definition.. stop trying to be a smart ass. Your stupid.

Shiva your cards suck dude.. Krakens are 3930405 times better and he dont charge 25g.

Nice Day! :D

Metal-Slug
10-18-2001, 08:04 PM
everyone shut up and go to school;)

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:08 PM

Translation for the people in geekville.

Your Mother paid me for a card =D
and if I wanted to speak proper, like you Mr. Geek, I would, trust me, but I could care less what you think!

Now try reading it I know im not the best at grammer like you, cuz you try so hard.. but i hope you can understand his paragraph

:)

Shorty2Dope
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
everyone shut up and go to school;)

Im in college im waiting for the class to start :megaeek:

Esiah
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

My god this is a game forum not english class, fo0! who gives 2 ****s about spelling and grammer!

He was refering to weak as a slang word not your geek definition.. stop trying to be a smart ass. Your stupid.

Shiva your cards suck dude.. Krakens are 3930405 times better and he dont charge 25g.

Nice Day! :D

"god," "Who", "grammar", "referring", etc ;)

1. I never said it was. :p I just said go take an english/language arts class.

2. Duh, I know that, I was joking. :p

3. Major agreement 'dere. :)

4. Still morning here. :p

Esiah
10-18-2001, 08:09 PM

Translation for the people in geekville.

Your Mother paid me for a card =D
and if I wanted to speak proper, like you Mr. Geek, I would, trust me, but I could care less what you think!

Now try reading it I know im not the best at grammer like you, cuz you try so hard.. but i hope you can understand his paragraph

:)

Pretty good, but you don't start sentences with and. :)

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Esiah

Pretty good, but you don't start sentences with and. :)

Oh sorry about that Mr English Teacher, *takes out the and*

Esiah
10-18-2001, 08:15 PM
Good psychopathic. *gives psycho treat*

pezi
10-18-2001, 08:57 PM