PDA

View Full Version : My account


Domini
10-18-2001, 12:27 PM
My IceHawk account is banned, yet browsing the forums, how can this be?

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 12:27 PM
Yes. I'd like to know, as well.

Providence_Admin2
10-18-2001, 12:31 PM
i have a feeling that a monster named timmy was involved in this.

NotoriousBLT
10-18-2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Providence_Admin2
i have a feeling that a monster named timmy was involved in this.
lol you're a *******.

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

lol you're a *******.

Do NOT call Crono a *******. He's far from one. :O

TrueHeaT
10-18-2001, 12:38 PM
Have you tried it again to see if it was unbanned?

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Have you tried it again to see if it was unbanned?

Stefan has read his PMs and ignored them. :( He can't log in to the account, presumably because it's banned. I tried to get Birdbird to check the IP on the account right now, but he said he couldn't. :O

psihunter
10-18-2001, 12:46 PM
Stefan really needs to higher some real tech support with some power to really help people

NotoriousBLT
10-18-2001, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by psihunter
Stefan really needs to higher some real tech support with some power to really help people
Agreed

CoolAnge
10-18-2001, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Agreed

That's an understatement.

gozen
10-19-2001, 03:04 AM
we like to consider crono "special";)

AlkarenHyralt
10-19-2001, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by psihunter
Stefan really needs to higher some real tech support with some power to really help people

*Alkaren points to his custom title* ;)

btedji
10-19-2001, 04:11 AM
when did you find out your account was banned, while you were surfing the board or when you were about to go back on?

AlkarenHyralt
10-19-2001, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by btedji
when did you find out your account was banned, while you were surfing the board or when you were about to go back on?

If you are banned you'll see this message on the main page when you log in:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


That's how you know your forum account is banned.

btedji
10-19-2001, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt


If you are banned you'll see this message on the main page when you log in:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.


That's how you know your forum account is banned.

but when did he see that message?

spi
10-19-2001, 04:28 AM
When my account(s) was(were) banned I only saw that message when I tried to post or something. I was still able to view the boards.