PDA

View Full Version : Look at Who's Online


Xythar
10-18-2001, 08:26 AM
Antago is on there. Guess he didn't leave, huh?

Listen Antago, we want you back here. You're a valuable asset to Graal, and if you're hanging around here you may as well make yourself known. Okay?

gozen
10-18-2001, 08:40 AM
most people leaving is a cry for attention =\

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by gozen
most people leaving is a cry for attention =\

Except for the ones who stay gone;)

Antago
10-18-2001, 08:53 AM
I hardly find people mentioning (or typing, rather) six letters to symbolize a fantasy character of me, Brian, attention.. let alone a soothing and fulfilling form of attention.

Now please do quit replying to posts about me, gozen. I am tired of your attitude. I do not even know you, and if you apparently think you know me, then you are insane.

I would throw a boot at you, however, text cannot physically do so.

And... being on a forum has nothing to do with being a part of a game, literally.

Although... I could be completely mistaken.. your expressions of inanity can possibly be conquered easily by reading text to symbolize a graphically organized pixel character.. however, I find fulfillment in other, more "realistic" things.

NotoriousBLT
10-18-2001, 08:56 AM
Antago is back!!! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN* wait a second...who cares. :D

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:56 AM
stfu Antago he has a point there

Fidel Castro
10-18-2001, 08:57 AM
go away already

Antago
10-18-2001, 08:57 AM
I should shut up because he is implying I quit for attention?

Thank you for your demand. I'll take it into consideration :(

RawPower
10-18-2001, 08:59 AM
Why don't you little pissy fairys lay off Antago? I quit graal but I still look at the forums, SO CAN HE NOW LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Antago
10-18-2001, 09:00 AM
IceHawk has grasped reality. Phew

Zulithe
10-18-2001, 09:00 AM
Noone can escape the grasp of Graal... not even Antago :D

Antago
10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
Lol
We both spoke of "grasping" actions.

Hulk Hogan
10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Antago
I hardly find people mentioning (or typing, rather) six letters to symbolize a fantasy character of me, Brian, attention.. let alone a soothing and fulfilling form of attention.

Now please do quit replying to posts about me, gozen. I am tired of your attitude. I do not even know you, and if you apparently think you know me, then you are insane.

I would throw a boot at you, however, text cannot physically do so.

And... being on a forum has nothing to do with being a part of a game, literally.

Although... I could be completely mistaken.. your expressions of inanity can possibly be conquered easily by reading text to symbolize a graphically organized pixel character.. however, I find fulfillment in other, more "realistic" things.


You tell em Antago! :D!

Yes he is on the forum....*woah*.....
Did he post anything saying "I am coming back." or anything in that nature? no.
I'm personally glad to see him on the forums :)
I mean if he could think up something like bomys and make the wonder graphics he does then he should be apart of Graal ..... It would help Graal out alot to have someone like him...BUT thats his disicion whether he wants to or not....

btw Hi Antago. (also i dont think people should call him Brian unless they do know him.....)

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Antago
IceHawk has grasped reality. Phew

I'M NOT ICEHAWK! I'm Shadrock! That's pictures of IceHawk in my signature though. :D

Antago
10-18-2001, 09:02 AM
Graal is too pulling.. really.

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:02 AM
Haha, I wonder if Antago would be interested in my project. *smiles*

Antago
10-18-2001, 09:03 AM
Hm.
Well I do not know what is going on in Graal anymore.. so if you're Shadrock, then so be it! :p

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Antago
Graal is too pulling.. really.

Indeed. :(

Hulk Hogan
10-18-2001, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
Haha, I wonder if Antago would be interested in my project. *smiles*

I am tell me :(

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:12 AM
I'm only looking for a few more graphic artists Lamer. Antago is like a walking creature shop. He is god of making creatures. :D

psihunter
10-18-2001, 09:15 AM
Me and lamer need to find some more of everything currently we are sort of running a 2/3 man show (or so it seems)

Not bad either don't you think Lamer?

Hulk Hogan
10-18-2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
I'm only looking for a few more graphic artists Lamer. Antago is like a walking creature shop. He is god of making creatures. :D

oh god I cant stop laughing about that 'sad panda' thing with IceHawk :D! :D!

So your looking for gfx people?
You already have it scripted?

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan


oh god I cant stop laughing about that 'sad panda' thing with IceHawk :D! :D!

So your looking for gfx people?
You already have it scripted?

The project is still young, not much dont except lots of documents and concept art. I'm planning the game out til it's perfect.

Here is an example Gonmon came up with.

Hulk Hogan
10-18-2001, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by psihunter
Me and lamer need to find some more of everything currently we are sort of running a 2/3 man show (or so it seems)

Not bad either don't you think Lamer?

we are doing just fine :)
we could use a good npc scripter though...

konidias
10-18-2001, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by RawPower


The project is still young, not much dont except lots of documents and concept art. I'm planning the game out til it's perfect.

Here is an example Gonmon came up with.

I would like to know what you're making it with =)

LilNiglet
10-18-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Antago
I should shut up because he is implying I quit for attention?

Thank you for your demand. I'll take it into consideration :(
Please come back! I LOOOV--

Wait, no. Really, I want you back because you started something that doesn't happen that often... and you helped out Graal a lot, which is good =). So come back...


OR DIE.

KTHXBYE =)

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:40 AM
Another :)

psihunter
10-18-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
Another :)
Nice pistol he gots there >=)

LilNiglet
10-18-2001, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
Another :)
I hope he doesen't kapowpow me :(

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:42 AM
Spark (Who is the most amazing graphics artists I've ever seen drew this up for me :-)

RawPower
10-18-2001, 09:44 AM
Another one of his AMAZING piece.

Evildred144
10-18-2001, 10:00 AM
woah thats a amazing necromancer :megaeek:

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Evildred144
woah thats a amazing necromancer :megaeek:

Isn't it? I wish the graphics rhino would show us more. *HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE*

JeffTL
10-18-2001, 10:20 AM
Sir? I think that if you feel The Pull, you should come back under another name...perhaps some other collection of asciis than 65,110,116,97,103,111(in that order...if nobody understands, that's the ASCII character codes for the letters spelling the first six letters of the opposite of a Protagonist, videlicet, Antago). You'd be able to enjoy the game and/or the board without your reputation of fame (or with certain persons, infamy) causing persons to react oddly to you. I could make arrangements for you to do so without spending a penny...e-mail or Forum PM me for more info :)

I once quit graal, back in January. Then I came back this August...Graal's so fun and has such great folks that sometimes you cannot help but return. Alas, I returned using the same name and acct I used way back when before P2P was out..but I'm sure many a person has returned incognito.

James205
10-18-2001, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Antago
Hm.
Well I do not know what is going on in Graal anymore.. so if you're Shadrock, then so be it! :p

You've finally returned. Now get to work!

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by James205


You've finally returned. Now get to work!

I don't think he's back. :(

James205
10-18-2001, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I don't think he's back. :(

*blinks*
hmm my eyes are playing tricks on me again.

Zulithe
10-18-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Antago
Lol
We both spoke of "grasping" actions. Hmmm that was indeed very strange! An Omen perhaps!

Slaktmaster
10-18-2001, 01:51 PM
I don't know Antago, I still wish you would come back, I've seen your graphics. :)

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
I don't know Antago, I still wish you would come back, I've seen your graphics. :)

i dont really know him either but i like what he has done with the RPing and kingdoms, graal may become fun again..

graal, its addictin but can be boring.. its odd :(

gozen
10-19-2001, 02:23 AM
if you read my post properly it says:
"MOST people"
oh my goodness a general statement
i have nothing against you

Hippie_Bomy
10-19-2001, 02:28 AM
antago was cool until he ruined 90% of FrEAk+'s levels he gave to antago for destiny..you know who i am antago
;)

gozen
10-19-2001, 02:51 AM
JUNO TEH UNO!