PDA

View Full Version : I know this goes under


DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:25 AM
Events but i also wanted to say it here! I hope Brad, Twiztid, Cloud X, Zach, Valder, Sac and WildArms are happy! :-D Their dreams came true, i got fired from ET, good job guys :-D

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-18-2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Events but i also wanted to say it here! I hope Brad, Twiztid, Cloud X, Zach, Valder, Sac and WildArms are happy! :-D Their dreams came true, i got fired from ET, good job guys :-D

Huh?!
Why?
You were a good ET.

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:27 AM
Getting people free off-road karts isn't just a minor offense, DragonX. You abused it and got fired. As will several other ET.

spi
10-18-2001, 08:29 AM
how'd you do that ?? ?!?2?!

lloololroforly,


NOW YoU CAN WORK FOR MY 532 MONYS.

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Getting people free off-road karts isn't just a minor offense, DragonX. You abused it and got fired. As will several other ET.

How isnt it? Its not like I hacked 50k and gave everyone 1k I dont think driving around will hurt anyone.

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:31 AM
DragonX, it is called abusing a glitch. It's against the Events Team ethics.

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:32 AM
Well fire all ET than and hire new one's all ET's have abused something, some warp people out of jail! Fire them, some use horses to go through quests fire them, dont fire me just cause I gave everyone a kart that is HARMLESS!!

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:33 AM
Brad may be demoted and a lot of others are getting fired.

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-18-2001, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
Getting people free off-road karts isn't just a minor offense, DragonX. You abused it and got fired. As will several other ET.

Not fair...
he improved the game for people, without doing anything unfair..
People want to ride GoKarts around, and no harm should come of letting people.
So he warps them and lets them..
it makes the game more fun.
we pay to have fun.
He makes game more fun. Is fired.
Wrong.
In fact Go Karts should be changed to manually go off track

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
DragonX, it is called abusing a glitch. It's against the Events Team ethics.

lmao who the **** are you? shut your mouth you suck up.. have fun with ET life cuz ima make it hell :-)

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:35 AM
It was breaking rules. It doesn't matter, but the go-karts were never meant for what they were being used for.

Jerom
10-18-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Well fire all ET than and hire new one's all ET's have abused something, some warp people out of jail!
If they're jailed in the first place, they should get fired, don't ya think?...

spi
10-18-2001, 08:35 AM
Glitch?

Hello?
Stefan knows about the if (!strequals(#l,acartonlylevel) || (#l,anothercartlevel)) {destroy;}(I think. Have not bothered with scripts for a while) script, I am sure. If he did not want things like this to happen he would have used it.

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:35 AM
Yes riding around having fun is breaking the rules yea sure.

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


lmao who the **** are you? shut your mouth you suck up.. have fun with ET life cuz ima make it hell :-)

I am a trusted Events Team member. :)

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

If they're jailed in the first place, they should get fired, don't ya think?...

Im saying some ET's get their friends outta jail island by warping them to survivor than to the admin house.

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-18-2001, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
It was breaking rules. It doesn't matter, but the go-karts were never meant for what they were being used for.

What were they being used for??
Free money? No
Invincible PKing? No
A way to scam? No
Anything that makes the game less enjoyable for other people? No

Everyone who was fired/demoted/whatever because of letting people ride go karts everywhere should be rehired/promoted back to normal!

AlexH
10-18-2001, 08:38 AM
you broke the rules
you got what you deserved
deal with it

spi
10-18-2001, 08:38 AM
He was probably hosting an offroad-survivor go-kart race; Ever think of that?

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX


Im saying some ET's get their friends outta jail island by warping them to survivor than to the admin house.

If you go in the Admin house after being jailed on teh island then you get warped back :D

Jerom
10-18-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX


Im saying some ET's get their friends outta jail island by warping them to survivor than to the admin house.
Not quite as bad...
But it's still a bad thing...
That bug should be fixed, and the ET members who do this should be fired for their actions. Because if they're willing to do that for their friends, then they would most likely let their friends win an event

AlexH
10-18-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Not quite as bad...
But it's still a bad thing...
That bug should be fixed, and the ET members who do this should be fired for their actions. Because if they're willing to do that for their friends, then they would most likely let their friends win an event

exactamundo

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri


If you go in the Admin house after being jailed on teh island then you get warped back :D

That's why if you COAST them they appear outside of admin house and have about 10-20 minutes (sometimes forever) than they warp back.

spi
10-18-2001, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by spi
Glitch?

Hello?
Stefan knows about the if (!strequals(#l,acartonlylevel) || (#l,anothercartlevel)) {destroy;}(I think. Have not bothered with scripts for a while) script, I am sure. If he did not want things like this to happen he would have used it. I agree.

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:43 AM
hehehe, maybe Stefan wasn't thinking about that, Stefan probably wasn't thinking about ET and their corrupt powers.

spi
10-18-2001, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
hehehe, maybe Stefan wasn't thinking about that, Stefan probably wasn't thinking about ET and their corrupt powers--- (I will finish that sentence for you) when he let that ***** Lycia "found" them.

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by spi
(I will finish that sentence for you) when he let that ***** Lycia "found" them.


If you like dissing Lycia check out


JR's PM log with Lycia in her last day as Events Admin (http://sg111.*******ers.net/chronicles.shtml)

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by spi
(I will finish that sentence for you) when he let that ***** Lycia "found" them.

Tyjiri IS probably Lycia in disguise trying to get her job back.

NotoriousBLT
10-18-2001, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


lmao who the **** are you? shut your mouth you suck up.. have fun with ET life cuz ima make it hell :-)
LOL!

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 08:50 AM
LIKE DISSING LYCIA? CHECK OUT JR'S PM LOG WITH LYCIA IN THE DAY BFORE SHE GOT FIRED!!! (http://sg111.*******ers.net/chronicles.shtml)

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Tyjiri
hehehe, maybe Stefan wasn't thinking about that, Stefan probably wasn't thinking about ET and their corrupt powers.

might want to wipe that dirt off your nose bxtch.. I don't like you already.. your to damn goody goody and suck up big time to get a homo job.. =/

spi
10-18-2001, 08:52 AM
Cloud X should not be ET Admin. He was horrible when he was it before.

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by spi
Cloud X should not be ET Admin. He was horrible when he was it before.

i thought he was doing good (better then lycia atleast) until now.. dont know what happened to him :-(

Tyjiri
10-18-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


might want to wipe that dirt off your nose bxtch.. I don't like you already.. your to damn goody goody and suck up big time to get a homo job.. =/ :D I was asked. I'm just a messenger boy.

konidias
10-18-2001, 09:44 AM
What's the big deal with getting people karts outside of the track? Like said earlier.. it hurts nothing.. Exposing glitches that effect others IS illegal.. I can't see the harm in taking advantage of harmless glitches.

"omg this guy is driving around on a kart near the admin house and he can't attack me and he is riding it around and if I hit him he loses it!"

wow.. that's some real bad stuff there.. :rolleyes:

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by konidias
What's the big deal with getting people karts outside of the track? Like said earlier.. it hurts nothing.. Exposing glitches that effect others IS illegal.. I can't see the harm in taking advantage of harmless glitches.

"omg this guy is driving around on a kart near the admin house and he can't attack me and he is riding it around and if I hit him he loses it!"

wow.. that's some real bad stuff there.. :rolleyes:

Produces spam on the forums? ;)

Fidel Castro
10-18-2001, 10:23 AM
i ride the kart offtrack everyday and i don't need no stinkin et to warp me around :)

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Fidel Castro
i ride the kart offtrack everyday and i don't need no stinkin et to warp me around :)

Tell me how! :cool:

Also, in regards to this thread which I forgot to post earlier:

Oh no! You got fired from a pretend team on a pretend game! LET'S COMMIT SUICIDE. Good god...grow up... :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 10:35 AM
Yeah and that rob guy I think was doing that too, warping people off for cash. But I don't see a problem, I am just pointing it out

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Yeah and that rob guy I think was doing that too, warping people off for cash. But I don't see a problem, I am just pointing it out

I personally think the entire Events Team is a stupid concept as a whole, but that's just me. :O

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I personally think the entire Events Team is a stupid concept as a whole, but that's just me. :O
It's not bad, but it's becoming a tool for unimaginative little people who don't know how to have fun anymore

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

It's not bad, but it's becoming a tool for unimaginative little people who don't know how to have fun anymore

So true.

By the way, two X's in your sig again(as like long ago!)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


So true.

By the way, two X's in your sig again(as like long ago!)
Yes, I noticed that :)
I'll have to either change it, or get SkooL to check out what's going on with it

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Yes, I noticed that :)
I'll have to either change it, or get SkooL to check out what's going on with it


He is Adre, not SKooL. Even though SKool is :cool:

Haha, I rock.

^_^

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX



He is Adre, not SKooL. Even though SKool is :cool:

Haha, I rock.

^_^
:D
That was pretty :cool: what you just did, even though it was :spam:

Well I'm going to :asleep: now, goodnight. Got a couple big tests tomorrow

(Booyah, I rock)

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

:D
That was pretty :cool: what you just did, even though it was :spam:

Well I'm going to :asleep: now, goodnight. Got a couple big tests tomorrow

(Booyah, I rock)

Haha, shut up. ^_^

cds96
10-18-2001, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX


How isnt it? Its not like I hacked 50k and gave everyone 1k I dont think driving around will hurt anyone. what if you run over them?

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by cds96
what if you run over them?

lol

anyway for the peaple saying hes makin a big deal out of it, dont go commit suicide blah blah.. i dont see were he did its everyone posting who is.. he was just simple telling he lost his job cuz of a big fat pork who has never liked him and runs to cloud like a little ***** when dragon does one thing wrong.

T3CK
10-19-2001, 01:33 AM
Shorty im not sure if you ever liked me after you sent me that wounderful xp version that messed up my computer =/

Next, YES THEY WERE FIRED THEY ABUSED A GLITCH END OF SENTENCE.

DragonBladesX
10-19-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by T3CK
Shorty im not sure if you ever liked me after you sent me that wounderful xp version that messed up my computer =/

Next, YES THEY WERE FIRED THEY ABUSED A GLITCH END OF SENTENCE.

Abuse? More like giving people what they need, a lil bit of FUN. Giving people karts was fun, I dont see how it can turn into abuse. Yes they can go over water but can they swing their swords no also if they get hit once while on it they lose it so I dont understand why I got fired for giving Graal a lil bit of FUN.

Jerom
10-19-2001, 02:07 AM
This topic is like discussing if oral sex is adultary...

sac
10-19-2001, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX


Abuse? More like giving people what they need, a lil bit of FUN. Giving people karts was fun, I dont see how it can turn into abuse. Yes they can go over water but can they swing their swords no also if they get hit once while on it they lose it so I dont understand why I got fired for giving Graal a lil bit of FUN.

making money off of it. =p

DragonBladesX
10-19-2001, 03:10 AM
Yes I was because I was gonna hold a 300g event when I got that much (no lie) but I guess I can't now (And i dont care if you think im lying or not cause im not) Anyways it was only 5g, go bake 5 bread and you have the money. (I didnt know at the time which event)

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by T3CK
Shorty im not sure if you ever liked me after you sent me that wounderful xp version that messed up my computer =/

Next, YES THEY WERE FIRED THEY ABUSED A GLITCH END OF SENTENCE.

I like you, your just not being fair.. and i dont think you like me after you installed XP wrong =/ all my friends used the same files and im installin mine hopefully this weekend now that i have all my stuff i want.. sorry it didnt work but it worked for anyone else who has used it.. you must have done something wrong.. you were rushing way to fast.. you need many things to haev XP (updated drivers and aspi so the cd rom drivers work for example)You were just to much in a hurry..

BrianDAPenguin2
10-19-2001, 06:08 AM
Geez. That's like firing a candy shop guy for giving a kid gum.