PDA

View Full Version : Arg...Had to fire some ET's


T3CK
10-18-2001, 08:56 AM
DragonX
Rob
were all fired for glitch abuse,selling it,and other problems regarding the glitch allowing them to warp themselves to survivor island to get the go kart.

If you know any other ET's doing this please let me know.

sac
10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
Oh yeah BTW I reported it to cloudx.
haha

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 09:04 AM
Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will be: Brad, Twiztid, Sac, Zach, WildArms)


Edit: Also Zach WANTED to go offroad karting, fire him, also some other ET's did it also, so dont fire just me and Rob (Even though Rob did nothing) fire everyone who DID it or you are just biased.

sac
10-18-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will be: Brad, Twiztid, Sac, Zach, WildArms)

and valder =p

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 09:07 AM
Yes I forgot about him, oh and also Cloud X (Add Rob back he DIDNT do anything)

T3CK
10-18-2001, 09:09 AM
I need proof logs would be nice. Anyone with proof agaisnt them is gone. However all ET's I consider in this matter innocent untill proven guilty

DragonBladesX
10-18-2001, 09:10 AM
I showed you proof about Zach, did you fire him?

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by T3CK
DragonX
Rob
were all fired for glitch abuse,selling it,and other problems regarding the glitch allowing them to warp themselves to survivor island to get the go kart.

If you know any other ET's doing this please let me know.

Cloud i thought you were a smart man.. you have proved me wrong.. they should have gone off with a warning.. specially since dragon is ONE of the best ETs i have seen lately. so have fun finding good ETs now.. =/ Go ahead and fire twizted then the hole ET will really suck.. they were the only good ET.. oh well

T3CK
10-18-2001, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
I showed you proof about Zach, did you fire him?
yes then 3 people showed me the REST of the log.
Twizted wont be fired since he has NEVER ONCE had a complaint about him I believe he is the only ET who never abused anything so i'm willing to overlook this.

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

yes then 3 people showed me the REST of the log.
Twizted wont be fired since he has NEVER ONCE had a complaint about him I believe he is the only ET who never abused anything so i'm willing to overlook this.

wasnt sayin fire twizted.. hes ko0 im sayin since your being a dumb xss and firing good people u mize well...

sac
10-18-2001, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will be: Brad, Twiztid, Sac, Zach, WildArms)


Edit: Also Zach WANTED to go offroad karting, fire him, also some other ET's did it also, so dont fire just me and Rob (Even though Rob did nothing) fire everyone who DID it or you are just biased.


ummm stfu you liar.I got logs to prove it

DragonX -Lost his ET job, Hope You are Happy! :-D- (10/17/01 7:31:09 PM):
Mass message:
PM me if u want offroad car, it isnt free though, although its cheap


and rob's


Rob (10/15/01 8:28:03 PM):
Mass message:
since urt not really supposed to warp cars outta the track im doing it for 50g a
peice

lol

noway u can convinve me otherwise
Rob (10/15/01 8:19:11 PM):
Mass message:
selling a birce 1
Rob (10/15/01 8:14:04 PM):
Mass message:
im buying a bomy!
Rob (10/15/01 8:10:30 PM):
Mass message:
sry nomore warping i found out its ileagle
Rob (10/15/01 7:47:00 PM):
Mass message:
only 10g!!!!!

and u get to ride ur go kart any were on graal!!!!!!

PM me!
Rob (10/15/01 7:43:06 PM):
Mass message:
ok since so much popular demand its now 10g for a outside go cart warp!


and one chance only if u get killed it aiont my fault

spi
10-18-2001, 09:48 AM
I saw cloud X do it.

Fidel Castro
10-18-2001, 09:58 AM
you don't need to get warped out to go offroad karting :)

Shorty2Dope
10-18-2001, 09:58 AM
Who cares.. so people are havin a little fun.. get over it, no need to fire good ET, atleast give them a warning.


Originally posted by sac



ummm stfu you liar.I got logs to prove it

DragonX -Lost his ET job, Hope You are Happy! :-D- (10/17/01 7:31:09 PM):
Mass message:
PM me if u want offroad car, it isnt free though, although its cheap


and rob's


Rob (10/15/01 8:28:03 PM):
Mass message:
since urt not really supposed to warp cars outta the track im doing it for 50g a
peice

lol

noway u can convinve me otherwise
Rob (10/15/01 8:19:11 PM):
Mass message:
selling a birce 1
Rob (10/15/01 8:14:04 PM):
Mass message:
im buying a bomy!
Rob (10/15/01 8:10:30 PM):
Mass message:
sry nomore warping i found out its ileagle
Rob (10/15/01 7:47:00 PM):
Mass message:
only 10g!!!!!

and u get to ride ur go kart any were on graal!!!!!!

PM me!
Rob (10/15/01 7:43:06 PM):
Mass message:
ok since so much popular demand its now 10g for a outside go cart warp!


and one chance only if u get killed it aiont my fault

Dilrod
10-18-2001, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Hope everyone is happy! (I know these people will be: Brad, Twiztid, Sac, Zach, WildArms)


Edit: Also Zach WANTED to go offroad karting, fire him, also some other ET's did it also, so dont fire just me and Rob (Even though Rob did nothing) fire everyone who DID it or you are just biased.

ONO YOU LOST YOUR FAKE NON-STAFF JOB

Metal-Slug
10-18-2001, 09:20 PM
dont fire brad. he is good, me and him are the oldest et guy d00ds peeps men. so, dont do it, he is cool

T3CK
10-19-2001, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by spi
I saw cloud X do it.
.......?
Funny I wasn't aware of the glitch untill yesterday

Brad_GFX
10-19-2001, 03:22 AM
Im making a statement..

Hire Dragon back

we had our differences true..but he was a good et

Make him et once again please

*Why am i doing this*

freak0102
10-19-2001, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

.......?
Funny I wasn't aware of the glitch untill yesterday

twiztid:yes i told you about it

T3CK
10-19-2001, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by freak0102


twiztid:yes i told you about it
??
Did I actually reply to the PM?
(or aim? Email?)
I heard that Go-karts could go off road somehow but wasnt sure how.

Shorty2Dope
10-19-2001, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Brad_GFX
Im making a statement..

Hire Dragon back

we had our differences true..but he was a good et

Make him et once again please

*Why am i doing this*

lol im shocked that you just said that! But its true he is a very good ET, hes human and a kid 2 of which make mistakes.. he should go with a warning. Good to see your not as bad as i thought brad..

Valder
10-19-2001, 07:06 AM
No, keep dragon fired, he wasn't a good ET, he sucked. People always complained to me that he was doing a bad job. Me and Brad are the only ones that hold events nowadays. I hold one everyday and am slowly running out of money. We need people to donate money so I won't lose all of my hard earned money.

Brad_GFX
10-19-2001, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Valder
No, keep dragon fired, he wasn't a good ET, he sucked. People always complained to me that he was doing a bad job. Me and Brad are the only ones that hold events nowadays. I hold one everyday and am slowly running out of money. We need people to donate money so I won't lose all of my hard earned money.

talk to me on graal

I can hook yo up

i got 5k ;-)

spi
10-19-2001, 07:44 AM
i saw cloudx do it.

T3CK
10-19-2001, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by spi
i saw cloudx do it.
.....?
funny how you saw me do it yet I didn't

DragonBladesX
10-19-2001, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Valder
No, keep dragon fired, he wasn't a good ET, he sucked. People always complained to me that he was doing a bad job. Me and Brad are the only ones that hold events nowadays. I hold one everyday and am slowly running out of money. We need people to donate money so I won't lose all of my hard earned money.

Now you hold events since I was fired, when I was ET I was good, I think you want to keep me fired cause I yes I even held more events than you did and I think you might of felt a little bit like you were inferior to me (Is inferior the right word? I forgot :()

Valder
10-19-2001, 07:45 PM
Inferior, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!

I hold events everyday. I had 2.5 k gralats and am down to 800 because of constantly holding events, so please before you open your n00b mouth again, get the facts straight. And I must be one of the only ones holding events because you seem to have like 3K in gralats so if you were holding events you shouldn't have that much...

Shorty2Dope
10-20-2001, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Valder
Inferior, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!

I hold events everyday. I had 2.5 k gralats and am down to 800 because of constantly holding events, so please before you open your n00b mouth again, get the facts straight. And I must be one of the only ones holding events because you seem to have like 3K in gralats so if you were holding events you shouldn't have that much...

he does not have that kind of money.. he owes toran money at the same time he was holding events.. I rarly seen you hold events before... You and many other have never givin Dragon a chance since he first started as ET.. Ever since he got that job i have seen people all down his back when he is the most active ET. Shut up and stop being lame and treatin him like ****..

(Valder: How am i lame? "so please before you open your n00b mouth again, get the facts straight", stop trying to be cool and call everyone you dont like a n00b, this is a message for everyone)

:D

KFSP2P
10-20-2001, 02:16 AM
Hey guys i c everyone has a kool looking player card and i was wondering if someone could make me one and how do you put a picture up like yur player cards?:confused: Thanx:)

spi
10-20-2001, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

.....?
funny how you saw me do it yet I didn't I sat there and watched you.

RaVeN_629
10-20-2001, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Yes I forgot about him, oh and also Cloud X (Add Rob back he DIDNT do anything)

Well rob was massing that he would do it for 50g so he probably did it too.

JinZero
10-20-2001, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
Yes I forgot about him, oh and also Cloud X (Add Rob back he DIDNT do anything)
lol Rob was selling the kart glitch

Valder
10-20-2001, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


he does not have that kind of money.. he owes toran money at the same time he was holding events.. I rarly seen you hold events before... You and many other have never givin Dragon a chance since he first started as ET.. Ever since he got that job i have seen people all down his back when he is the most active ET. Shut up and stop being lame and treatin him like ****..

(Valder: How am i lame? "so please before you open your n00b mouth again, get the facts straight", stop trying to be cool and call everyone you dont like a n00b, this is a message for everyone)

:D

WTS?!? When did I call you lame? NEVER that's when. I never see you on, so how can you tell me I don't hold events? I only hold events when there are a lot of people on. Dragon may hold more events than me, but they are VERY unorganized and most of them are just stupid fighting ones. I hold events that don't test how good your fighting sills are, but I do them for the fun Value. And I did give dragonX a chance. I just got pissed at him after I kept getting complaints about him doing shitty events.

spi
10-20-2001, 07:00 AM
valder's IQ is lower than room temperature.

Valder
10-20-2001, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by spi
valder's IQ is lower than room temperature.

Still higher than your though ;)

Brad_GFX
10-20-2001, 10:35 PM
sry i havent been on lately

personal reasons