PDA

View Full Version : Should fireballs be allowed in Survivor?

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-18-2001, 04:13 AM
I think it shouldn't be, because it doesn't take skill to shoot a fireball, and Survivor should be won by the person with the most skill, not by someone who just used a fireball to win.

btedji
10-18-2001, 04:16 AM
and some people dont have the fireball

Minoc
10-18-2001, 04:19 AM
Alot of people just run on survivor when there are only a few or one person left, and there is no way to catch 'em but shooting.
If you remove fireball each survivor event will last 2 hours.

Xythar
10-18-2001, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by btedji
and some people dont have the fireball

So they need to get off their asses and get one. It takes all of twenty minutes; it's really a wonder so many people don't have them.

Ramirez_the_Silvite
10-18-2001, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Xythar

So they need to get off their asses and get one. It takes all of twenty minutes; it's really a wonder so many people don't have them.

That safari is hard to get 250 points.

Xythar
10-18-2001, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Ramirez_the_Silvite

That safari is hard to get 250 points.

Not really, if you maximise to full-screen. I made several hundred gralat spending 15 g to hunt, and selling the fireball for obscene prices (50 g! Ha!).

konidias
10-18-2001, 05:38 AM
Umm.. hard? The score in the shooting game saves (check the bear statue outside) so you only have to play like 2 games and hit a decent ammount of targets to get the fireball.

Listen to what you're saying "it takes no skill to use fireball" Um.. what? It takes a lot of skill to use fireball.. since you are also vulnerable to fireball, you must be careful when to shoot. It isn't impossible to beat someone with fireball.. it's just like how I school people in CS with my sword while they use nukes.. run in at them diagonally and attack that way.. they can only shoot 4 directions and it takes a second for them to fire.. PLUS fireball is blockable..

What SHOULD be removed is the ability for players to set guild tags.. I HATE playing survivor and there is a guild of 5 people going around killing everyone.. it isn't fair.. especially in the high prize survivor where they split the money up between their guild when it's over. :mad:

Plus I think the stupid ET that hold it should go around and see the fights going on.. there are some people that lag tremendously and end up winning because no one can hit them, yet the ET are sitting on their lazy ass at the starting point picking their nose and reading pms. :rolleyes:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 05:39 AM
Whatever floats your boat

sac
10-18-2001, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by konidias
there are some people that lag tremendously and end up winning because no one can hit them, yet the ET are sitting on their lazy ass at the starting point picking their nose and reading pms. :rolleyes:

*cough*Dragonbladex*cough*

spi
10-18-2001, 06:20 AM
u r jus mad that fireball pwns u. they should add nooks and u really blow up

AlexH
10-18-2001, 06:25 AM
if they dont have fireball thats their tuff
do you see real people in real wars saying
o we dont have planes so you cant use your planes
no you dont so why should this be different

AlexH
10-18-2001, 06:26 AM