PDA

View Full Version : Life Bar Sprite Thingy


Smacky
10-18-2001, 01:24 AM
If you made one of those Life Bar thing,you know the thing that shows you how much you life you have and how much money and time ect!!!if you have one post it here!!!:D :D :D :D

Jerom
10-18-2001, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Smacky
If you made one of those Life Bar thing,you know the thing that shows you how much you life you have and how much money and time ect!!!if you have one post it here!!!:D :D :D :D
oh yes, we are at your command of great unknown person to the forums, we bow down to your every wish...:rolleyes:
At least try to make one of your own! :grrr:

Smacky
10-18-2001, 01:37 AM
The point of this thread was too see diffrent kind of sprites by other people!!!!

Smacky
10-18-2001, 01:40 AM
Thats was made by other people,hehe

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

oh yes, we are at your command of great unknown person to the forums, we bow down to your every wish...:rolleyes:
At least try to make one of your own! :grrr:

Haha.

LanceMartin
10-18-2001, 02:02 AM
Jerom so funny!

evilive
10-18-2001, 02:17 AM
Lol... n00b alert.... hahahahaha...

If you want some state.png's, try going to Graal sites.

Jerom
10-18-2001, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Lol... n00b alert.... hahahahaha...

If you want some state.png's, try going to Graal sites.
yeah, like checking the graphics forum on this Communication Center :D

evilive
10-18-2001, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

yeah, like checking the graphics forum on this Communication Center :D

Sure fire way to find some.... why do you suppose that, I wonder...

rofl

konidias
10-18-2001, 03:51 AM
I'm guessing "life bar sprite thingy" = state.png
:p