PDA

View Full Version : Very Scary!!!11

yoshee15
10-17-2001, 11:20 PM
heh, I attempted making a "scary" or "dead" type level. It's hard >,<

ill try later on when i have a big for/mist gif thats transperant.

Birdbird_0
10-17-2001, 11:22 PM
I loev the Faharia tile set to a degree, those trees look scarey @[email protected]
FOR THE LIGHTS USE drawaslight; so they go above the setcoloreffect y0!

thotijn
wow...all black!
**** off with this ****ing nonsence crap, ok? good!

Birdbird_0
Originally posted by thotijn
wow...all black!

One more cop out from you its a 2 moth ban buddy.

yoshee15
10-17-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
I loev the Faharia tile set to a degree, those trees look scarey @[email protected]
FOR THE LIGHTS USE drawaslight; so they go above the setcoloreffect y0!

thank you......i asked two people and theyre like NO THErE SI NO WAY...im like ahh screw you......i know there has to be a way.....so i asked liquidice and thats what he told me....i just took the screenshot before hand!

thotijn
10-17-2001, 11:27 PM
hahah i think thats funny...:(

yoshee15
10-17-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by thotijn
wow...all black!

good point, i shoulda made the level EXTRA BRIGHT.....im sure it woulda increase the scary meter by 10 points :rolleyes:

Jerom
10-17-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by yoshee15
heh, I attempted making a "scary" or "dead" type level. It's hard >,<

ill try later on when i have a big for/mist gif thats transperant.
It looks pretty cool, I would like to see different variations of the tomb stones to make the level a bit more like an old graveyard.
Everything looked just perfect accept for the trees didn't look quite right, and the hole in the ground is too tall, compare the Graalian sprite to that hole, THEN tilt it so that they are lying down facing upward, the hole just needs to be shrinked down vertically a little bit. I like the stones, the pathways(btw, do you mind if I steal the pathways?;)) and the torch stands.

yoshee15
10-17-2001, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Jerom

It looks pretty cool, I would like to see different variations of the tomb stones to make the level a bit more like an old graveyard.
Everything looked just perfect accept for the trees didn't look quite right, and the hole in the ground is too tall, compare the Graalian sprite to that hole, THEN tilt it so that they are lying down facing upward, the hole just needs to be shrinked down vertically a little bit. I like the stones, the pathways(btw, do you mind if I steal the pathways?;)) and the torch stands.

a) not enough room in the pics1 to go aroung making different tombstones
b)hole in ground is perfect, if i go one size smaller his head is likely to not fit :rolleyes:
c) go ahead and steal the pathwyas from the screenshot :(

Jerom
10-17-2001, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by yoshee15

a) not enough room in the pics1 to go aroung making different tombstones
b)hole in ground is perfect, if i go one size smaller his head is likely to not fit :rolleyes:
c) go ahead and steal the pathwyas from the screenshot :(
Solutions
a) make a gif and then...use addtiledef :D
b) heh, it just seems a bit big to me, but heck, if you wanna keep it that way, go for it d00d :)
c) seriously? thanks :D