PDA

View Full Version : Silvester

CoolAnge
10-17-2001, 05:02 PM
Anyone know if Silvesters still happen? If they do it would of happened this weekend.

This is an old screen shot of the day showing a Silvester.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 05:16 PM
Not quite sure when it happens...
Although don't you think we should have some more things added onto the Silvester this year?
The first thing I could think up, was frying something in the sun...
Perhaps some of the water boil in some areas of NewMain, and if you stand in one place(on land that is) long enough, you start steaming. Or perhaps if you don't drink water every so often, you start losing health slowly due to dehydration(sp?).
Just some corney ideas I thought up.

toad1413
10-17-2001, 05:30 PM
Whoa... Never thought about what would happen on the graal silvester. But with the whole bomy-moon-coming-out-of-orbit-and-crashing-into-us and stuff, you'd think something else would happen, wouldn't you?

Jerom
10-17-2001, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
Whoa... Never thought about what would happen on the graal silvester. But with the whole bomy-moon-coming-out-of-orbit-and-crashing-into-us and stuff, you'd think something else would happen, wouldn't you?
Forest fires, extreme heat, crazy weather conditions, Mt.Antora melting and causing the excess water to overflow lands making floods, etc

toad1413
10-17-2001, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Jerom

Forest fires, extreme heat, crazy weather conditions, Mt.Antora melting and causing the excess water to overflow lands making floods, etc

Forest fires: cool! We could have a graalian fire brigade!! The fires could be raging for a whole year, they sometimes go down a bit, but can flare back up at any moment.

Extreme heat: Could be something from the fires. ^_-

Crazy weather conditions: Nah.

Mt Antora melting, etc...: :eek: A bit too much, maybe.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

Forest fires: cool! We could have a graalian fire brigade!! The fires could be raging for a whole year, they sometimes go down a bit, but can flare back up at any moment.

Extreme heat: Could be something from the fires. ^_-

Crazy weather conditions: Nah.

Mt Antora melting, etc...: :eek: A bit too much, maybe.
The forest fires would also be too much if you ask me ;)
I'm just giving ideas for now. Perhaps we could purposely start a forest fire to clear out some land for a new thing on NewMain?

toad1413
10-17-2001, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerom

The forest fires would also be too much if you ask me ;)
I'm just giving ideas for now. Perhaps we could purposely start a forest fire to clear out some land for a new thing on NewMain?

Thought that too. My idea with the fires would be that there could be a fire in the main part of trees (between Bomboria and Harmonia). And after a year (At the next silvester) the fires could clear and there could be something in a clearing. ;) The forest fire would be a really good idea I think.

cds96
10-17-2001, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CoolAnge
Anyone know if Silvesters still happen? If they do it would of happened this weekend.

This is an old screen shot of the day showing a Silvester. last night

Shorty2Dope
10-17-2001, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by CoolAnge

This is an old screen shot of the day showing a Silvester.

yes it did happen last weekend.. i think friday.. I got on to play and that bastard silvester came again.. that was the day after the karts came out and i wanted to check them out so i ran over to them and ended up with .5 health in the middle of the track so i had to sign off so it didnt kill me :-)

grim_squeaker_x
10-17-2001, 08:18 PM
I was a bomy during the first silvester and completely survived it while staying outside ;)
(Very useful thing one of those bomy shells :p )

Shard_IceFire
10-17-2001, 08:46 PM
lol I remember MY first silvestar...I remember EVERYONE was crowded around in the UG lake...lol

GrimMoogle
10-17-2001, 09:58 PM
How about this time the sun gets so close it destroys the bomy world and we all have to live in a space station called Space Station Bomber.

We will all live happily ever after. Unless your account has been upgraded for less that 1 month in which case you have to live in the steaming wreck of the bomy world and your health slowly goes down and you have to find food packs that the people on the station throw down to survive.

After being on for a month you can then go into decontamination (sp?) for a week after which you can join the eilite on the station. Oh and a plage wipes out all the bomys and humans can feast on them.

Or not.

Learsi_Man
10-18-2001, 12:01 AM
I was at the last silvester, I didn't know about it before, it was like, I came out after being in a house for a long long time, so I thought to myself damn it's so bright I should stay out more. lol
Anyway here's a screen shot. :D