PDA

View Full Version : Tyealia...

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 06:45 AM
Well, in my opinion along with many others Tyealia has gone down the drain ever since Cloud X was kicked out by fellow members. They have turned it into a Dustari like ranks, losing its meaning. It has a king and prince like Dustari and well, now today this is what made me a little mad. I see a tyealian with a warlock tag...isnt tyealia meaning holy? I ask him about it and he replies..LOL YOU ARE N00B WE ARE A SKY KINGDOM NOT HOLY. I AM THE EVIL PART LOLOLOLOL. I believe Tyealia is the holy kingdom...and their members are pathetic. We had an rp battle with them yesterday and wiped them out yet theyre men respawned except for 2. Jeff and some archer. Their king isnt ever on and their prince does everything...Cloud X needs to be reinstated...

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Brad_GFX
Well, in my opinion along with many others Tyealia has gone down the drain ever since Cloud X was kicked out by fellow members. They have turned it into a Dustari like ranks, losing its meaning. It has a king and prince like Dustari and well, now today this is what made me a little mad. I see a tyealian with a warlock tag...isnt tyealia meaning holy? I ask him about it and he replies..LOL YOU ARE N00B WE ARE A SKY KINGDOM NOT HOLY. I AM THE EVIL PART LOLOLOLOL. I believe Tyealia is the holy kingdom...and their members are pathetic. We had an rp battle with them yesterday and wiped them out yet theyre men respawned except for 2. Jeff and some archer. Their king isnt ever on and their prince does everything...Cloud X needs to be reinstated...

amen

spi
10-17-2001, 06:48 AM
argh.
He got his damn events team back.
He should not worry about Tylea.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 06:50 AM
Solution: Let's have another bombing of a kingdom!
If the kingdom's don't live up to their expectation, let's simpily blow 'em up!!!!:D
Blowing up a clowd can't be that hard! Perhaps we could blow up the cloud and a big storm would be brought to NewMain... ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-17-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Jerom
If the kingdom's don't live up to their expectation, let's simpily blow 'em up!!!!:D
Blowing up a clowd can't be that hard! Perhaps we could blow up the cloud and a big storm would be brought to NewMain... ;)
Haha, blow up a cloud?
Maybe a big gust of wind sweeps them spontaneousely away :)
No, but in all seriousness the King is a good king, there are also very good members but I find there are too many toguild: spams . We do try to RP and we do have fun, so please don't call the whole kingdom a noob kingdom

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 06:57 AM

already tried

curo nand some samurai crushed em but they respawned

evilive
10-17-2001, 06:58 AM
Never been there. Never done that. Never read the post....

Uhmm.... Any ways, I got the just of it: Tyealia isn't doing so well...

Jerom

already tried

curo nand some samurai crushed em but they respawned
Do it again! make it official, get the players mad at em ;)

Spunky2000ca
really, i think all kingdoms are pothetic. (sp?)

if u wanna RP, go to one of the like 5 RPing servers

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:01 AM
Maybe a simple gust of wind comes and within a second the cloud is gone but the palace and stuff fall and ignite with flames and crash into the bomy moon, making a crater where water falls into and ends up to be another entrance to Zalactic Labs and it can connect to the underground lake.

Maybe. ;)

_AcidIce_
10-17-2001, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by WingDrgn
Maybe a simple gust of wind comes and within a second the cloud is gone but the palace and stuff fall and ignite with flames and crash into the bomy moon, making a crater where water falls into and ends up to be another entrance to Zalactic Labs and it can connect to the underground lake.

Maybe. ;) not a bad idea.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Spunky2000ca
really, i think all kingdoms are pothetic. (sp?)

if u wanna RP, go to one of the like 5 RPing servers
Kingdoms ARE pathetic right now. Antago demonstrated almost exactly what kingdoms need during his little war on NewMain...unity, force, and...*thinks*...uhm...(psst, gimmie another powerfull word).

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 07:06 AM

Maybe. ;)

we have a stroy sorta like that

Cloud x aka Legiaron is my brother..I convinced him to be evil..he joined Curon blah blah..now he wants to destroy Tyealia..blah blah blah etc. etc.

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:10 AM

we have a stroy sorta like that

Cloud x aka Legiaron is my brother..I convinced him to be evil..he joined Curon blah blah..now he wants to destroy Tyealia..blah blah blah etc. etc.

Curon teams forces with Dustari and Samurai and they make a gigantic machine that shoots water from the river by Bomboria at Tyealia Palace. But once it is over, water level lowers and the dark water becomes lighter and there is a pathway to something.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 07:12 AM

Curon teams forces with Dustari and Samurai and they make a gigantic machine that shoots water from the river by Bomboria at Tyealia Palace. But once it is over, water level lowers and the dark water becomes lighter and there is a pathway to something.
ok, now that you have the ideas, don't think, just get on NewMain, and start doing stuff to get the kingdoms [email protected]#

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:14 AM

ok, now that you have the ideas, don't think, just get on NewMain, and start doing stuff to get the kingdoms [email protected]#

Tell someone to make me a GM ;)

But I do have lots of ideas.

Jerom
10-17-2001, 07:16 AM

Tell someone to make me a GM ;)

But I do have lots of ideas.
Put those ideas to use! I give my ideas on the forums.
Some are used, some aren't used, and most of them are flamed with stupid comments like "it sucks", "i could do better", "usawk", all comments which don't help me to make better ideas.

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:18 AM

most of them are flamed with stupid comments like "it sucks", "i could do better", "usawk", all comments which don't help me to make better ideas.

a.k.a. WHY I AM RARELY ON FORUMS

Jerom
10-17-2001, 07:19 AM

a.k.a. WHY I AM RARELY ON FORUMS
hah! Well all that matters is your leet ideas and other people's reasonable feedback.

evilive
10-17-2001, 07:20 AM
I liek Wing's idea ^_~

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by evilive
I liek Wing's idea ^_~

I also like how my signature says Otaku Napster, which is who I am ^_~

Jerom
10-17-2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by evilive
I liek Wing's idea ^_~
shallow water which leads to a new small island out in the sea..
Which could introduce bannanas ;)

WingDrgn
10-17-2001, 07:28 AM

I also like how my signature says Otaku Napster, which is who I am ^_~

T3CK
10-17-2001, 07:53 AM
I asked antago to let me borrow his Zalatic Flak Cannon so I could "Take care of business"

ZanderX
10-17-2001, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by T3CK
I asked antago to let me borrow his Zalatic Flak Cannon so I could "Take care of business"

HAHAHAHA.

T3CK
10-17-2001, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

HAHAHAHA.
*starts singing*
Taking care of business every day dunt dunt dunt
but wouldn't that be a great ending then the buildings could all fall on the forest under it and I could be like FEAR ME an dmy flak cannon of doom

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

*starts singing*
Taking care of business every day dunt dunt dunt
but wouldn't that be a great ending then the buildings could all fall on the forest under it and I could be like FEAR ME an dmy flak cannon of doom

and then me and you would dance with the rest of curon and start singing and dancing and eating bomys

T3CK
10-17-2001, 08:03 AM

and then me and you would dance with the rest of curon and start singing and dancing and eating bomys
and then tyealia's ruins could be found under and it turned out that they had more magic or something but that is that and stuff.