PDA

View Full Version : ~racing Teams~

T3CK
10-17-2001, 04:31 AM
The text file explains it all!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-17-2001, 06:07 AM
You make people pay so much acsh to enter a league and you'll get no one. Keep in mind go kart is for fun, not for cash. Heck, I could care less about the cash, I would be there for a good time

T3CK
10-17-2001, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
You make people pay so much acsh to enter a league and you'll get no one. Keep in mind go kart is for fun, not for cash. Heck, I could care less about the cash, I would be there for a good time
There would be to many teams=/
this makes it funner and I want sports to play a role more in econmy =]
like betting and stuff

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-17-2001, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by T3CK

There would be to many teams=/
this makes it funner and I want sports to play a role more in econmy =]
like betting and stuff
Then do this. Adpot supopose, 8-12 teams and create them on a first come, first serve basis. At first, do the league for fun.... test new strageties and ways to run the league smoothly. You don't have the experience to run a league yet. If the league is a stunning success then move into making people pay. You can have the entire racing league run on a season schedule like football too, you know

T3CK
10-17-2001, 06:22 AM
Yes it will be sort of like that =]

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-17-2001, 06:24 AM
Then I would like to register a team (as long as it doesn't cost money) :)

Sjc2k1
10-17-2001, 06:27 AM
i would like to register a team also (aslong as you dont have to pay)

T3CK
10-17-2001, 06:34 AM
I want players to really want a team and earn it.
Maybe team up with other players to co own one. You cant irl go to the store and say "Yes I will have one free football team please"

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 06:38 AM
Can I be in charge of the football pool and the Car racing pool..I will be Mr. Gambler :cool:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-17-2001, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by T3CK
I want players to really want a team and earn it.
Maybe team up with other players to co own one. You cant irl go to the store and say "Yes I will have one free football team please"
No, it will be my friends racing together, don't worry we will race, and we will race hard :p
Anyways, you never told us how many per team?

sac
10-18-2001, 04:42 AM
add a betting system to races.like we can bid on which team wins and stuff.

wow cloudx is going to get rich from getting all those money =D

T3CK
10-18-2001, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by sac
add a betting system to races.like we can bid on which team wins and stuff.

wow cloudx is going to get rich from getting all those money =D
no I think 50 will be added to the pot and the rest ill ask stefan to take off the server =]
maybe more like 100 goes to events but some will be removed =]

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-18-2001, 06:42 AM
Here is a better idea:
If your able to get a certain establishment to sponsor you (like Dustari, or Samurai, or Antora etc) you can race as their sponsor. I doubt anyone wantds to pay, and gathering sponsors would be more fun. No stupid sponsors like "HI THIS GUY SPONSORES ME SO LIKE IM GOOD TO RACE" or any jibberish like that, it has to be legit

T3CK
10-18-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Here is a better idea:
If your able to get a certain establishment to sponsor you (like Dustari, or Samurai, or Antora etc) you can race as their sponsor. I doubt anyone wantds to pay, and gathering sponsors would be more fun. No stupid sponsors like "HI THIS GUY SPONSORES ME SO LIKE IM GOOD TO RACE" or any jibberish like that, it has to be legit
Thats the idea you have to find rich people to buy the team so you can race.

Darkspector
10-18-2001, 09:38 AM
how about also a minor league where any one can join but its not worth as much and there arn't teams and there are many races so that not every one races at the same time so its less lag and then you record the top couple of ppl in each heed and race them together for to deturmin the winner