PDA

View Full Version : Custiomised gocarts

cds96
10-16-2001, 06:05 PM
I would like it if you could buy your own cart and be able to upgrade it/custiomise it like in grand turismo, where the more money you have the better your car is.

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by cds96
I would like it if you could buy your own cart and be able to upgrade it/custiomise it like in grand turismo, where the more money you have the better your car is.
and you should be able to sell it in the market and stuff... stefan or sum1 would hold races every so often were if u win u get around 1k.. like on a sat or sunday.. everyone has to pay 20g to enter.. then that will goto the prize money.. the more cash u have the more upgrades you can get.. the more upgrades you have the better chance you have at winning the gold... ;)

**Edit: Also if i may add.. im making a track like many other people are.. i can tell you right now.. it will probably be the hardest track you will EVER race on ;p its has many obsticals and its a real brainteezer ;p **

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:09 PM
Also upgrades that you get could be sold at your market stand.. like turbo boosters weapons for your kart..
Stefan could auction off some karts that are sort of like BOMYS..
you get a little control program.. and bombs = gass you can choose to ride it and upgrade parts on it.. you could even sell it. make a car trading depot or something.. comon guys post some ideas

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 07:14 PM
yea that would be ko0.. he prolly wont do it though :-(

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope
yea that would be ko0.. he prolly wont do it though :-(
yes he will
it is pretty easy.. its just like the Cyberpoc bomy u can ride in it..
Put gass in it(bombs) and upgrade it..
this is going to really be fun because every week or so there would be a race that the prize is around 1k
A lot of people would be determined to win and it would get a lot more people on graal2001..
so stefan if u read this..
ADD CARS THAT ARE LIKE CYBERPOC BOMYS!!!

CoolAnge
10-16-2001, 07:21 PM
I got an idea! A little "!" marked circles can be in parts of the track and when you hit it you get weapons (ie, bombs will hover over the track and red bombs will follow a player)! Karts can be 5cc 10cc and 15cc. Oh and race gralats will be on the track and when you get bummed or attacked you lose one. That's what you use to upgrade your kart (race gralats).
Oh wait that sounds like something.

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:29 PM
we already thought of that yesterday The box things.. they apear then after 10 seconds they disapear.... stefan is adding it along with me and vermains idea ( bomy shell projectiles that you shoot out of your go kart that push your opponent off the side...)
Vermain had the bomy shell part ;P
i was thinking of missiles

CoolAnge
10-16-2001, 07:33 PM
OMG I was joking! More ripoffs from Nintendo. Graal needs to be called Nintendo ripoff Online.

Admins
10-16-2001, 07:36 PM
I have the idea of placing special stuff on
the levels which can be activated by
getting an 'action' item, like
there is standing a police man and if you
use that item the police guys are blocking
the street and catching the first player.
On another level there can be fire on the ground
which sets you under fire until you go somewhere
where there is water on the track

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 07:39 PM
graal needs some cheesy japanese ideas, like train racing and a dating simulator (hey, that would own all these graal relationships lololol)

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
I have the idea of placing special stuff on
the levels which can be activated by
getting an 'action' item, like
there is standing a police man and if you
use that item the police guys are blocking
the street and catching the first player.
On another level there can be fire on the ground
which sets you under fire until you go somewhere
where there is water on the track
Sounds cool..
What about my idea..
just like the bomy pets except its a car and you can upgrade it and stuff.. feed it ,ride it , sell it ,race it , show it off

Then we could have races once in a while that have a HUGE POT.. around 500g - 1k

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by KrAnKyP2P

Sounds cool..
What about my idea..
just like the bomy pets except its a car and you can upgrade it and stuff.. feed it ,ride it , sell it ,race it , show it off

Then we could have races once in a while that have a HUGE POT.. around 500g - 1k
it'd need to have feul consumption over auto-consume, like, you drive, it guzzles, not you sit there, it guzzles

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX

it'd need to have feul consumption over auto-consume, like, you drive, it guzzles, not you sit there, it guzzles
x.x
U feed it bombs like a bomy.. that will be like filling er up with gas..

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 07:47 PM

x.x
U feed it bombs like a bomy.. that will be like filling er up with gas..

eh, bombs and engine dont go well together, you could have oil mines and use the bottle on them to get oil, then go refine it or something?

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 07:54 PM

eh, bombs and engine dont go well together, you could have oil mines and use the bottle on them to get oil, then go refine it or something?
Very good idea!
Keep the ideas flowing PPL!!!

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 07:57 PM

Very good idea!
Keep the ideas flowing PPL!!!

you could also have fat chicks in bikini's who pose with the driver in the kart when a player takes a screenshot, that would seriously own

cds96
10-16-2001, 07:58 PM

Sounds cool..
What about my idea..

Then we could have races once in a while that have a HUGE POT.. around 500g - 1k i love that idea, but i dont want to race for money, i want to race for compertition

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 08:04 PM
i love that idea, but i dont want to race for money, i want to race for compertition
Whats compertition lol ;)

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 08:19 PM

Whats compertition lol ;)

it's craig's way of confusing someone who doesn't know what a typo is

cds96
10-16-2001, 09:54 PM

it's craig's way of confusing someone who doesn't know what a typo is <3

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 09:57 PM

it's craig's way of confusing someone who doesn't know what a typo is
******* i knew it was a typo thats why i put the ' ;) '
in u ****ing fool

NotoriousBLT
10-16-2001, 10:06 PM
I don't like the idea of racing for money, paying 20g to get in? I wouldn't race, it's fun. But not worth 20g of my money, I'd never win anyways. The fastest computer wins.

cds96
10-16-2001, 11:06 PM

******* i knew it was a typo thats why i put the ' ;) '
in u ****ing fool I KNOW I WILL DO A KRANKY 'POINT OUT THE STUPIDLY OBVIOUS'

YOU = BANNED

wow you are lame

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 11:35 PM
I KNOW I WILL DO A KRANKY 'POINT OUT THE STUPIDLY OBVIOUS'

YOU = BANNED

wow you are lame
you = banned??

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by CoolAnge
OMG I was joking! More ripoffs from Nintendo. Graal needs to be called Nintendo ripoff Online.

OMG i think you need to lick me and get off graal if you think its a rip off.. cuz we all enjoy it.. Nintendo doesnt have online playing for mario kart (yet) so suck it big boy. Get outa here and let us play our game in our fantasy world! ,,l,

:D

cds96
10-17-2001, 01:32 AM

OMG i think you need to lick me and get off graal if you think its a rip off.. cuz we all enjoy it.. Nintendo doesnt have online playing for mario kart (yet) so suck it big boy. Get outa here and let us play our game in our fantasy world! ,,l,

:D nobody wants to lick you. period.

Vash
10-17-2001, 01:35 AM
These are all very bad ideas. I don't want to pay money for this cause it is to fun. And I don't have any money:( .

RawPower
10-17-2001, 01:38 AM

Lick yourself.

kicarot
10-17-2001, 02:35 AM
i started thinking the train has bunches of bugs and stuff
you should replace the train with the kart like have roads and
and gass mines 1g a gallon and have noob
!! oh oh another idea
have little stores in each little part like where the harmonia
train station and turn it in to a stand be like a conveinence store have food and a gass thing to the right of it

Darkspector
10-17-2001, 03:09 AM
i think if they become the new travel they should be like hats but like 50 cars each type and 200g and you can only get 1 car at a time so they don't get taken up buy all the rich snobs

feivel
10-17-2001, 03:15 AM
Who is be liking my car so fo lol???????

feivel
10-17-2001, 03:16 AM
damnit forgot to attach lol

cds96
10-17-2001, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by feivel
damnit forgot to attach lol eww

JubeiSaotomeX
10-17-2001, 05:41 AM
the karts should be magic and have feelings, i would like to hug my kart

cds96
10-17-2001, 03:26 PM
the karts should be magic and have feelings, i would like to hug my kart i would like to hug you

JubeiSaotomeX
10-17-2001, 03:57 PM
i would like to hug you
oki *huks*

cds96
10-17-2001, 04:06 PM

oki *huks* *hubs*

CoolAnge
10-17-2001, 04:09 PM

You are weird.

JubeiSaotomeX
10-17-2001, 04:11 PM
*hubs*

*pentri-hubs*

cds96
10-17-2001, 04:26 PM

*pentri-hubs* *wub-hubs*