PDA

View Full Version : Hackers


fireball_dolphonia
10-16-2001, 07:44 AM
stefan i keep getting hacked please change my password my accoutn is Fireball_Dolphonia cause i changed my e-mail

Minoc
10-16-2001, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by fireball_dolphonia
stefan i keep getting hacked please change my password my accoutn is Fireball_Dolphonia cause i changed my e-mail
Change the password on Graal site.

Minoc
10-16-2001, 01:15 PM
And accounts can't be hacked.
The only thing that happen is that someone go on your account takes your stuff. You gave your password to the wrong person, or you downloaded a trainer that sent your Graal registery to its maker.

Shayde
10-16-2001, 10:18 PM
I thought you 'quit graal' minoc, this is graal affiliated so i ponder reasons why you still post here.

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Shayde
I thought you 'quit graal' minoc, this is graal affiliated so i ponder reasons why you still post here.

he be undar covar s00pid :D

Shayde
10-16-2001, 10:24 PM
Translation please.

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Shayde
Translation please.
Translation:
He is under cover Stupid

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by KrAnKyP2P

Translation:
He is under cover Stupid
tinks karnky :D

gozen
10-17-2001, 02:56 AM
What you wanna do?
wanna be hackers
code crackers
slackers
?;)

cheaterzx22
10-17-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by gozen
What you wanna do?
wanna be hackers
code crackers
slackers
?;)
Waste some time with all the chat room yackers?