PDA

View Full Version : Off Again


Antago
10-16-2001, 04:12 AM
Hello.

As you know, I came back to Graal for a few games to stir up some excitement with role-playing and "ideas".. and to also arouse some anger.. mwahahaha (cough :()

I do hope you will continue role-playing.

The three empires can reign on.

Zach or.. ugh.. BirdBird or someone can take over the Antora Empire.

Truenteai will probably remain the same throughout the war.

BirdBird or Zach: Continue this war! Force Bomber (Bomboria's emperor) to grant you the 42 unit extension!

As I depart from October, you may never hear from me again.

Good day, and good night.

I hope I have given to you as much fun as you have given to me.

Also.... try to make more things like Metris Stefan! You have not been on lately for me to talk to you and introduce more ideas, systems, races, role-playing empires (with leaders, characters, people, kingdoms, powers, manufacturing, northwest passages, extensions, wars, and taxing), and possibly see about coming back.

However, your absense shows the least of your cares. This is not held against you, but is merely a confirmation as to a departure.

And Tyhm: May you forever wound my name! Yes, that was a grant.
mwahahahaha

Also: Keep Birce attached to my account name! He shall rest with my account also

This is me :-)
And here I depart ...(-:
Signed,
Finally,
Antago - the Bomunian & Unipordum of Antora - the one and only Antorzar - the gone

roshna
10-16-2001, 04:21 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was hoping that you were here to stay - FOREVER! :(!

T3CK
10-16-2001, 04:26 AM
NOOOOOOOOO
I thought you were staying forever also =[

spi
10-16-2001, 04:27 AM
Nooo.

what will graal be like w/out 1 more idiot to suck up 2 stafne.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo


;)

Spunky2000ca
10-16-2001, 04:52 AM
:( :( :(

i was hoping that you would stay too. :'(

GrimMoogle
10-16-2001, 04:59 AM
same, =( you seemed like the only guy with influence who was nice ='(

Qwert616
10-16-2001, 05:00 AM
The only time I actually saw Antago was when we played Metris.

Good bye and good luck in your life

freddyfox
10-16-2001, 05:06 AM
Man, Antago. You'll be sorely missed.

Contact me on ICQ one time at 86342748 if ya want.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-16-2001, 05:23 AM
Damn... :(
I was hoping that there would be some more fun with Antago around, nobody does it better, no matter how much they have tried in the past, no one can stir up as much trouble as you

TrueHeaT
10-16-2001, 05:38 AM
NO :(
argh

ZanderX
10-16-2001, 05:41 AM
Damnit. Don't leave. You'd just made things fun again. :(

Birdbird_0
10-16-2001, 05:45 AM
*CRY* I agree with Kamuii!! Don't go

FatherDante
10-16-2001, 05:48 AM
Blah blah, if he's just gonna come and go, whose sentimentality does he earn? We're not dollar roleplaying *****s, I need commitment! :D

TrueHeaT
10-16-2001, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
We're not dollar roleplaying *****s,

I am!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-16-2001, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
Blah blah, if he's just gonna come and go, whose sentimentality does he earn? We're not dollar roleplaying *****s, I need commitment! :D
I'll continue roleplaying over this whole Antago empire but I doubt the Antorians have a leader that will stad up and be as vibrant as Antago was.

Wing
10-16-2001, 05:49 AM
DO NOT LEAVE PLEASE :(

JinZero
10-16-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Wing
DO NOT LEAVE PLEASE :(

Wing
10-16-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


I am!

[email protected]!#[email protected]#@#!

JeffTL
10-16-2001, 06:09 AM
I think that you should stay, Antago. You're the best thing to happen to this game since Unixmad, and no that's not apple polishing...tis serious. You don't need to be on very much to make a difference...a couple hours a week and a few forum posts are good enough to keep us plebians happy.

evilive
10-16-2001, 06:36 AM
Well, he's gone...

Okok... Shows over folks.. nothin to see here... lets move along and try to convince me to stay! ....

Qwert616
10-16-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Well, he's gone...

Okok... Shows over folks.. nothin to see here... lets move along and try to convince me to stay! ....

...Don't go!!!

BruceLee2000
10-16-2001, 06:39 AM
the game:

bye!

evilive
10-16-2001, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
the game:

bye!

Tony, your sig r0xx0rs! Expecially with the Gameo,Marle,and Lycia thingie

BruceLee2000
10-16-2001, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by evilive


Tony, your sig r0xx0rs! Expecially with the Gameo,Marle,and Lycia thingie

the game:

?
you do not understand that me and tony share the account?

fenderbender2965
10-16-2001, 07:05 AM
WHAT!? U CANT LEAVE! YOURE LIKE THE LIFE OF GRAAL! u better not leave! u finally made things lively again! :( :( :(

ZanderX
10-16-2001, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965
WHAT!? U CANT LEAVE! YOURE LIKE THE LIFE OF GRAAL! u better not leave! u finally made things lively again! :( :( :(


:( He's already gone, methinks. Sad.

gozen
10-16-2001, 07:39 AM
didn't you leave already? hehe
like a long time ago after g2k1 just basicaly started?

mrkriton
10-16-2001, 09:32 AM
Don't you hate it when people return and after a couple of days they get up and leave. He didnt even have a good explination on why he left.
also
1. whos the current leader of antornites...
2. Ice Hawk, one of your signiture pics of something in your mouth...what the 'ell is it?
and 3. ...fugglebum what was three?...OH YEA
northwest passageway and those 64 units of land...is that still in demand by antornites?

BruceLee2000
10-16-2001, 09:54 AM
the game:

antago is still a child

he made a commitment to graal, and now something more important has come along and he wants nothing to do with graal anymore

i've never liked antago, his personality back before graal 2001 left a lot of room for improvement. he would ban people for killing him, he'd cheat in wars, lie, run from spars back when they meant something, curse, abused all of his powers, and made that awful world Destiny.

so i could careless what you do, the only reason you seemed to come back and help was for your own self satisfaction, but i could be wrong

James205
10-16-2001, 09:58 AM
Antago, I want you to stay but it seems you don't want to. Everyone wants you to stay but you come and leave. If you did come back how do we know you wouldn't just leave again? Would you just stay for once?

Domini
10-16-2001, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by mrkriton
Don't you hate it when people return and after a couple of days they get up and leave. He didnt even have a good explination on why he left.
also
1. whos the current leader of antornites...
2. Ice Hawk, one of your signiture pics of something in your mouth...what the 'ell is it?
and 3. ...fugglebum what was three?...OH YEA
northwest passageway and those 64 units of land...is that still in demand by antornites? that's called pizza in my mouth, fool.

ZanderX
10-16-2001, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Domini
that's called pizza in my mouth, fool.

Or you can just call it tasty food of cheese and other substances! :cool:

scoh2
10-16-2001, 10:22 AM
On one hand, everyone has to leave Graal someday (I hope!). If you can honestly see yourself still playing Graal in 10-15 years, good for you, congratulations, you're a *****.

On the other hand, I've tried to quit and it didn't go well. I'll try again in another year.

Vincent_TK
10-16-2001, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
the game:

antago is still a child

he made a commitment to graal, and now something more important has come along and he wants nothing to do with graal anymore

i've never liked antago, his personality back before graal 2001 left a lot of room for improvement. he would ban people for killing him, he'd cheat in wars, lie, run from spars back when they meant something, curse, abused all of his powers, and made that awful world Destiny.

so i could careless what you do, the only reason you seemed to come back and help was for your own self satisfaction, but i could be wrong

Its good to see him go. Again.

newbie
10-16-2001, 10:57 AM
Good ridance!

gozen
10-17-2001, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by newbie
Good ridance!
good riddance ;)
antago has left a lot hasn't he?

freak0102
10-17-2001, 02:47 AM
twiztid:another cry for attention

gozen
10-17-2001, 02:59 AM
yes as is everyother person leaving and coming back;)

Firebolt
10-17-2001, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Antago
Hello.

As you know, I came back to Graal for a few games to stir up some excitement with role-playing and "ideas".. and to also arouse some anger.. mwahahaha (cough :()

I do hope you will continue role-playing.

The three empires can reign on.

Zach or.. ugh.. BirdBird or someone can take over the Antora Empire.

Truenteai will probably remain the same throughout the war.

BirdBird or Zach: Continue this war! Force Bomber (Bomboria's emperor) to grant you the 42 unit extension!

As I depart from October, you may never hear from me again.

Good day, and good night.

I hope I have given to you as much fun as you have given to me.

Also.... try to make more things like Metris Stefan! You have not been on lately for me to talk to you and introduce more ideas, systems, races, role-playing empires (with leaders, characters, people, kingdoms, powers, manufacturing, northwest passages, extensions, wars, and taxing), and possibly see about coming back.

However, your absense shows the least of your cares. This is not held against you, but is merely a confirmation as to a departure.

And Tyhm: May you forever wound my name! Yes, that was a grant.
mwahahahaha

Also: Keep Birce attached to my account name! He shall rest with my account also

This is me :-)
And here I depart ...(-:
Signed,
Finally,
Antago - the Bomunian & Unipordum of Antora - the one and only Antorzar - the gone

I will Antango =| good luck VIVA LA RESISTANCE!